1,000,000 Dead - Thanks bush

mlurp

Reply Sat 6 Oct, 2007 07:14 pm
@Campbell34,
Campbell34;40574 wrote:
EPM Resource - Scientists Attest To Life Beginning At Conception
This is the site where scientists Attest to life beginning at conception

Psalm 139:13,16 is where King David talks about God's role in our conception.

I'm just trying to answer your questions FedUp, and I'm not making up anything. If you can read, you can go to these sites and find out for yourself.

glad I'm not typical........... And one needs to produce facts to support the post I to believe. Unless they say up front they heard or read and can't recall where. Or that it is just their opinion.
I didn't need to read the link as I know when life begins. It is just that some people show that they have no right to breath and continue to prove it.
0 Replies

mlurp

Reply Sat 6 Oct, 2007 07:22 pm
@FedUpAmerican,
FedUpAmerican;40537 wrote:
Thats where you're wrong. (AGAIN)

Another terrorist attack CAN happen again. Our difference is that I'm not going to live my life in fear that it will.

Thats another one of your problems. You take every word of the Bible as truth.

My question, And what is wrong if one takes the Bible literally? That is what is expected of a Christian. Blind Faith, ever hear of it? Myself I find places that leave me wondering so I say when I get to meet Jesus (hopefully) I will inquire then of Him.

Why do you believe in such fairy tales???

Do you believe Humpty Dumpty was real too?

How about Jack and Jill??? Were they real people too?

Or the three bears?

Or Rapunzell?

Or the three little pigs?

Your Jesus, ANOTHER fairy tale, will NEVER return through your east gate or any other orifice.

Wow the truth is out. Our Jesus, is a fariy tale. Man your a bigot and a bad one period. You just lost my support. And I won't bother praying for your sorry fool of a butt.
mlurp

Reply Sat 6 Oct, 2007 07:29 pm
@Campbell34,
Campbell34;40544 wrote:
Iraq as a people voted for their present government, they did not vote for the insurgents, the insurgents would oppose the will of the people at the point of a gun. Many of the people who have voted for that government, have sided with the Americans and have killed a number of these insurgents. America could leave if the will of the people was not going to be over ruled by bullets.

Very good post. And right on the money. the only problem everyone is playing both sides of the fence over there but us! And by now you should know you can't reason with these same people that attack you. But continue
and keep posting one might see the light sooner or later.
0 Replies

mlurp

Reply Sat 6 Oct, 2007 07:38 pm
@Campbell34,
Again well put. But how can you think FEDUPAMERICAN, could relate as he points to the Bible he doesn't relate to or understand, probably to many words for his redneck mind! he says not to kill and then post that in the womb isn't alive. How screwed up can one man get? But continue but this is one lost soul whom denies Christ, even if He, would take him up to heaven and show him all things. One can never get through a red necks closed mind.

Campbell34;40548 wrote:
In 1969 when many were burning their draft cards I enlisted in the Navy, and I tried to get into their UDT program. I was willing to serve my country then, and I would be willing to serve now. Yet I understand they have not been taking to many 57 year old guys.

My son charts his own course.

The actual wording is thou shalt not murder. Another words, you are not to take a life without cause. And the Bible states, if POSSIBLE, live at peace with all men. That is what we should strive for. Yet, sometimes that is not possible.

Universal health care sounds great, can you tell me where it really works? We have family in Canada who use to say how great it was there, now they wait months to see a doctor. They have told us that in recent years they sometimes pay full price, and come to United States in order to be treated.

Back in High School they taught us that science states that life begins at conception. The Bible teaches that life begins at conception, and the Bible teaches that every human life has an eternal spirit. A tree does not have such a spirit which makes human life special above all living things, except God.

A-men....................................... Your on the money. very good read.
aaronssongs

Reply Sat 6 Oct, 2007 07:54 pm
@Campbell34,
Campbell34;40544 wrote:
Iraq as a people voted for their present government, they did not vote for the insurgents, the insurgents would oppose the will of the people at the point of a gun. Many of the people who have voted for that government, have sided with the Americans and have killed a number of these insurgents. America could leave if the will of the people was not going to be over ruled by bullets.

what a crock! The US Administration forced an election on the Iraqi people, which put into place a weak, decentralized government....a puppet government, to be sure, and now after failed benchmarks, ethnic cleansing, lies, and unwarranted vacations....the government is barely in power. And who knows...since it's a Shi'ite ruled government, they could be in cahoots with Iran, which is predominantly Shi'ite, as well.....
The war exacerbated the situation....and democracy is no closer than when Saddam was in power...it's all a sham...and the powers that be are lying to everyone. It's amazing what lust for power, and position and profits will make some do.
0 Replies

mlurp

Reply Sat 6 Oct, 2007 09:07 pm
@92b16vx,
92b16vx;40540 wrote:
Unfounded fear-mongering. So the bible gives the Iraq insurgents the right to defend their country against the American invasion? Glad you admitted that.

92b16vx
Who ever said they can't shoot first fool? They have been doing just that for longer than 5 years. many years longer. their entire history is violent.
FedUpAmerican

Reply Sun 7 Oct, 2007 12:30 pm
@mlurp,
mlurp;40591 wrote:
Wow the truth is out. Our Jesus, is a fariy tale. Man your a bigot and a bad one period. You just lost my support. And I won't bother praying for your sorry fool of a butt.

I appreciate that.

Your prayers are much like your posts.

Meaningless.
0 Replies

FedUpAmerican

Reply Sun 7 Oct, 2007 12:32 pm
@mlurp,
mlurp;40598 wrote:
Again well put. But how can you think FEDUPAMERICAN, could relate as he points to the Bible he doesn't relate to or understand, probably to many words for his redneck mind! he says not to kill and then post that in the womb isn't alive. How screwed up can one man get? But continue but this is one lost soul whom denies Christ, even if He, would take him up to heaven and show him all things. One can never get through a red necks closed mind.

A-men....................................... Your on the money. very good read.

LOL!

Campbell giving someone a "good read" shows how mental you are.

Sorry junior, you just lost ALL credibility.

ROFLMFAO!!!!!
0 Replies

92b16vx

Reply Sun 7 Oct, 2007 03:45 pm
@mlurp,
mlurp;40628 wrote:
92b16vx
Who ever said they can't shoot first fool? They have been doing just that for longer than 5 years. many years longer. their entire history is violent.

Really? Been there? Seen how life is there? If you lived in Australia, and read American news you'd think pretty much the same thing about the states.
mlurp

Reply Mon 8 Oct, 2007 02:20 pm
@92b16vx,
92b16vx;40701 wrote:
Really? Been there? Seen how life is there? If you lived in Australia, and read American news you'd think pretty much the same thing about the states.
loooooooooool
You got me there. looool
As for the BLANK who posted above you know the Red neck who can now read minds as well as intercept one's prayers your funny and a pure waste of time. heck I never thought I would say this to anyone. Your a bigger joke than Bush.
92b16vx

Reply Mon 8 Oct, 2007 02:23 pm
@mlurp,
mlurp;40796 wrote:
Your a bigger joke than Bush.

Who? Me? Sad

Or FedUp?
0 Replies

FedUpAmerican

Reply Mon 8 Oct, 2007 02:38 pm
@FedUpAmerican,
I dont believe poor slurp knows who or what he's referring to any more.
mlurp

Reply Mon 8 Oct, 2007 05:50 pm
@FedUpAmerican,
Go away boy you bother me. If you served your the first veteran I think so low of. And there are some low life people whm have served. Your just the lowest.
0 Replies

FedUpAmerican

Reply Mon 8 Oct, 2007 09:18 pm
@FedUpAmerican,
LOL!

You're ignorance is ASTOUNDING.
0 Replies