• Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 13,147 • Replies: 344
No top replies

crackface mcgee

Reply Mon 3 Sep, 2007 03:47 pm
@FedUpAmerican,
FedUpAmerican;34534 wrote:

So I guess the point of this post is "Boo Texas!", right? Am I taking this as intended? If so, then Boo to me and my fellow residents. BOO us!!!!
0 Replies

Pinochet73

Reply Mon 3 Sep, 2007 05:43 pm
@FedUpAmerican,
Get your own damned healthcare, FUA. I'm not paying a thin frig'n dime to take care of you. You strike me as unemployed and on welfare, anyway. Get up, put the Bon-Bons down, take a shower, and GET OUT THERE AND FIND A JOB.
Drnaline

Reply Mon 3 Sep, 2007 06:17 pm
@FedUpAmerican,
Quote:
"Going to war for the sake of peace is like ******* for the sake of virginity."
- Fed Up American
You trying to pass this off as original?
0 Replies

Silverchild79

Reply Mon 3 Sep, 2007 08:49 pm
@FedUpAmerican,
HAHA

That signature isn't even close to original

now to your post

It is absolutely repulsive to ask a working class man to pay out more in Texas to insure others before he even insures his own family. Government health care will be a crippling blow to Americas middle class, raise the poverty line, and lower the standard of care in America in general. I had a GF that was a Nurse when I lived in the UK, all she could talk about is how terrible government health care was.

In this country you pay your own way, and that includes insurance, my god what's next? Government Groceries?
FedUpAmerican

Reply Mon 3 Sep, 2007 08:52 pm
@Pinochet73,
Pinochet73;34612 wrote:
Get your own damned healthcare, FUA. I'm not paying a thin frig'n dime to take care of you. You strike me as unemployed and on welfare, anyway. Get up, put the Bon-Bons down, take a shower, and GET OUT THERE AND FIND A JOB.

LOL!

Junior, you're OBVIOUSLY suffering from shell shock.

Google "The Debtonator" and you will find quite a bit about what I do. I'm a published author of four books, not that I would expect you to be able to read. I am also host of a successful radio show in Chicago.

What is it that YOU do again???

ROFL!!!

So once AGAIN you proved your COMPLETE ignorance as to the FACTS.
92b16vx

Reply Mon 3 Sep, 2007 09:39 pm
@FedUpAmerican,
FedUpAmerican;34534 wrote:

So what? If you had made a point, like, you believe we should have government funded healthcare, or insurance company rates are too high, or something we could have an issue to go on, but since you didn't, you got response from our local peanut gallery that like to make assumptions.

So the point of this post is....
crackface mcgee

Reply Mon 3 Sep, 2007 10:06 pm
@92b16vx,
92b16vx;34659 wrote:
So what? If you had made a point, like, you believe we should have government funded healthcare, or insurance company rates are too high, or something we could have an issue to go on, but since you didn't, you got response from our local peanut gallery that like to make assumptions.

So the point of this post is....

Exactly! You are posting on Conflicting Views, not StatisticsOnHealthCareCoverageInTexas.com. Make your point!
0 Replies

aaronssongs

Reply Tue 4 Sep, 2007 01:16 am
@FedUpAmerican,
FedUpAmerican;34654 wrote:
LOL!

Google "The Debtonator" and you will find quite a bit about what I do. I'm a published author of four books, not that I would expect you to be able to read. I am also host of a successful radio show in Chicago.

ROFL!!!

he sits around with his guns, and chews tobacco, I guess. And occasionally embarrasses himself in this forum....not much else.
Oh, yeah...he said he doesn't cheat on his wife....but folks say a lot of stuff.
Pinochet73

Reply Tue 4 Sep, 2007 04:36 am
@FedUpAmerican,
FedUpAmerican;34654 wrote:
LOL!

ROFL!!!

Yeah, right. And I'm a Harvard Professor of History. What's a lion of the information age like yourself doing on this site, nearly 24/7? Keep ROFL, between internet and Opra breaks. And don't forget to hit the welfare office on time, this month.
0 Replies

FedUpAmerican

Reply Tue 4 Sep, 2007 05:39 am
@aaronssongs,
aaronssongs;34674 wrote:
he sits around with his guns, and chews tobacco, I guess. And occasionally embarrasses himself in this forum....not much else.
Oh, yeah...he said he doesn't cheat on his wife....but folks say a lot of stuff.

Occasionally???

His spelling is enough to embarass him CONSTANTLY.

Look at his latest spelling of OPRAH.

LOL!!!!! Dude's a frigging joke.
0 Replies

FedUpAmerican

Reply Tue 4 Sep, 2007 05:44 am
@Silverchild79,
Silverchild79;34653 wrote:
HAHA

That signature isn't even close to original

Ummmmm.....I don't recall claiming it ever was. Just because I put my name on it???

C'mon, are your minds really so small? Quoting a quote is all it was.

But at least YOU went on with an intelligent, but disagreed with, topical post.

Much obliged.
92b16vx

Reply Tue 4 Sep, 2007 05:50 am
@FedUpAmerican,
Can we stop getting bogged down in the non-sequitur, and get a point going here?
0 Replies

FedUpAmerican

Reply Tue 4 Sep, 2007 05:52 am
@FedUpAmerican,
Go back to the OP. The point is quite obvious.
92b16vx

Reply Tue 4 Sep, 2007 05:55 am
@FedUpAmerican,
FedUpAmerican;34704 wrote:
Go back to the OP. The point is quite obvious.

No, it is not. So what if Texas leads the nation in uninsured people? That is a statistical statement, not a point of debate.
0 Replies

FedUpAmerican

Reply Tue 4 Sep, 2007 06:24 am
@FedUpAmerican,
<yaaaawwwwnnnnn>

Then what are you posting for?

To debate what's debatable?

If you can't see the point, sorry but that's not my fault. I posted some statistical facts that I thought were interesting. That's all.

But if you DO want a different point, let's do this one.

Why is America the only industrialized nation in the world that does not take care of its own people?

Sure there are those that cry; "I only pay for myself" but was America founded on such selfishness?

Is that better?
92b16vx

Reply Tue 4 Sep, 2007 06:56 am
@FedUpAmerican,
FedUpAmerican;34707 wrote:
Why is America the only industrialized nation in the world that does not take care of its own people?

America does take care of it's people, but they have to take care of themselves. Our system affords success and rewards the individual for hard work. Unlike communism, we do not reward the lazy.

Quote:
Sure there are those that cry; "I only pay for myself" but was America founded on such selfishness?

America provides the opportunity for success, but doesn't give it away. There's plenty of aid to be had, and charity to go around. But the American people are not forced, or at least should not be forced, to pay the way of those that don't want to do it themselves.

As far as Texas, we led the nation in unisured because we probably, next to California, have the largest number of illegal residents in the country. Dallas reported more births to illegal immigrants than American citizen a couple years ago.
FedUpAmerican

Reply Tue 4 Sep, 2007 07:11 am
@92b16vx,
92b16vx;34709 wrote:
America does take care of it's people

Not enough.

I know many people that are hard working individuals that make enough money to support themselves. Thats it. Jobs rarely offer benefits like health insurance and most people are just a couple of paychecks away from being destitute.

Sure there are charities but they rarely provide the type of healthcare people need. They only cover catastrophic events and seldom focus on prevention.

18,000+ American CITIZENS die every year because they have to decide whether to feed their families or get medication that they need.

Is THIS the America that you really want to live in???

Not me my friend. NOT me at all.
crackface mcgee

Reply Tue 4 Sep, 2007 07:17 am
@FedUpAmerican,
FedUpAmerican;34707 wrote:

Is there a way to close out this post? (I think) this guy is advocating for government-provided healthcare for all residents (legal and illegal), but he is too much of a coward to state it. Funny that he is quick to assign the label "coward" to others.
92b16vx

Reply Tue 4 Sep, 2007 07:32 am
@FedUpAmerican,
FedUpAmerican;34710 wrote:
Not enough.

I know many people that are hard working individuals that make enough money to support themselves. Thats it. Jobs rarely offer benefits like health insurance and most people are just a couple of paychecks away from being destitute.

Sure there are charities but they rarely provide the type of healthcare people need. They only cover catastrophic events and seldom focus on prevention.

18,000+ American CITIZENS die every year because they have to decide whether to feed their families or get medication that they need.

Is THIS the America that you really want to live in???

Not me my friend. NOT me at all.

Healthcare is not a right, sorry.

Simply based on your own statement

Quote:

Why should I have to give up more of my already meger paycheck, to help pay someone elses healthcare when I can barely pay my own? And if one day I have millions through my hard work, why should I have to give more of it to pay for someone that didn't want to provide for themself? I shouldn't, and don't have to. The redistibution of wealth is theft, even if it's for a "good cause".

Now here is where I get complicated. I don't like the present system where my money goes to foreign aid either. Republicans want to take my money and give it to third world despots, democrats want to take my money and give it to the poor, Both parties want to steal, same agenda, different ends, though if my money is going to be stolen from me, I'd rather have it go to Americans than Iraqis, but I'd rather not have it stolen in the first place, hence why I am voting for Ron Paul.