Op-Ed Obama and the 'They' Sayers

scooby-doo cv

Reply Sun 12 Aug, 2007 10:03 am
@Drnaline,
Drnaline;30375 wrote:
Billy boy took his licks in iraq, you guys forget about him bombing Iraq a few times?

nope i dont,the no-fly zones in the north and south of the country,keeping him in check,to protect the kurds in the north and the shia's in the south,clinton did not the US into a disastrous war in iraq !
aaronssongs

Reply Sun 12 Aug, 2007 10:06 am
@Pinochet73,
Pinochet73;30362 wrote:
Thanks to GW, the accidental genius, the Democrats lost an invaluable ally on 911 -- the Israel lobby and America's Jewish establishment. They lost the immense power, wealth and covert influence those forces command. As a result, they're floundering, and they're doomed to lose, in the end. Skag Hillary will be forced by these entities to continue the war in Iraq, and even escalate U.S. involvement there, if necessary. The Skag will be a puppet, regardless of what she wants to do, or promised America she would do. Thank you, GW. Republicans now enjoy Jewish support. That makes them invincible. Get some.

Big Whoop....Israel is dishonorable as are the Republicans...they're in bed together...so what? There are some of the self same Republicans who resent Jewish influence and dominance of the media, the financial markets, gold and gems, Hollywood, to name but a few...and call them everything but a child of God behind their backs...So What?
The Jews need to stop with the paranoia already, and show good faith by easing the restrictions on the Palestinians in their land, stop building new Jewish settlements in the West Bank and in Gaza, lower their rhetoric (as, amazingly, they have been doing)..and get to peace negotiations, forthwith.
We need to by sympathetic to the Palestinian cause, and supportive of their quest for a homeland, for peace purposes...we need to be fair, if not consistent.
Drnaline

Reply Sun 12 Aug, 2007 10:18 am
@aaronssongs,
All the palestinians need to do is acknowledge that Isreal has a right to exist. Won't ever happen, so much for peace.
scooby-doo cv

Reply Sun 12 Aug, 2007 10:22 am
@Drnaline,
Drnaline;30389 wrote:
All the palestinians need to do is acknowledge that Isreal has a right to exist. Won't ever happen, so much for peace.

i believe the state of israel has the right to exist,i dont have a problem with that,but israel must obey UN RESOLUTIONSand hand back the OCCUPIED LANDS :thumbup: THE WEST BANK AND THE GOLAN HEIGHTS
aaronssongs

Reply Sun 12 Aug, 2007 10:50 am
@Drnaline,
Drnaline;30389 wrote:

Like my uncle used to say....All that you don't know, would fill volumes. LOL
0 Replies

aaronssongs

Reply Sun 12 Aug, 2007 10:52 am
@scooby-doo cv,
scooby-doo;30392 wrote:
i believe the state of israel has the right to exist,i dont have a problem with that,but israel must obey UN RESOLUTIONSand hand back the OCCUPIED LANDS :thumbup: THE WEST BANK AND THE GOLAN HEIGHTS

Israel's right to exist, shouldn't infringe on the Palestinians right to exist...oftimes, it does.
0 Replies

Red cv

Reply Sun 12 Aug, 2007 11:02 am
@aaronssongs,
There is no such people as the Palestinians People, it's another Arab urban myth that the Brits played along with. Jordan is the real Palestine but they don't want the so called Palestinians who are really just normadic decendants of other Arab states to know that. As per Arab rule they see something they want they commence to killing the people who truly own it as instructed by Allah. It's hard to pity the people of Palestine, they chose the path they are on violence over peace seems to be the mantra of the so called Palestinian people. Look at Lebanon a predominantly christian nation took in Palestinian refugees and it's now engaged in a semi-cival war with Radical Islam. Nothing short of Israel's distruction will sate these barbarians.
scooby-doo cv

Reply Sun 12 Aug, 2007 11:07 am
@Red cv,
Red;30410 wrote:
There is no such people as the Palestinians People, it's another Arab urban myth that the Brits played along with. Jordan is the real Palestine but they don't want the so called Palestinians who are really just normadic decendants of other Arab states to know that. As per Arab rule they see something they want they commence to killing the people who truly own it as instructed by Allah. It's hard to pity the people of Palestine, they chose the path they are on violence over peace seems to be the mantra of the so called Palestinian people. Look at Lebanon a predominantly christian nation took in Palestinian refugees and it's now engaged in a semi-cival war with Radical Islam. Nothing short of Israel's distruction will sate these barbarians.

your wrong ! time to get your history books out :thumbup:
aaronssongs

Reply Sun 12 Aug, 2007 11:10 am
@Red cv,
Red;30410 wrote:

Total and utter nonsense....My bandmate, Raji, is Palestianian, born in Kuwait, because the Israelis made refugees of his parents, who happen to be Christian Arabs. He told me the story of his people, and I believed him...it accounts for my pro-Palestinian position, to date.
You have no idea of what you're talking about...and what I said for others, goes for you, as well : Better to be thought a fool, than to open one's mouth and remove "all" doubt
0 Replies

aaronssongs

Reply Sun 12 Aug, 2007 11:13 am
@scooby-doo cv,
scooby-doo;30414 wrote:
your wrong ! time to get your history books out :thumbup:

Can you believe it....folks just say anything...and we're just supposed to accept it, blindly, like willing sheep to the slaughter. These folks are dangerous, and need to be contained.
Pinochet73

Reply Sun 12 Aug, 2007 02:20 pm
@scooby-doo cv,
scooby-doo;30392 wrote:

That's a big negatory, Scooby Doo. Yeah....a great big old negatory. Muslims haven't proven to anyone they can be trusted, with anything. They've been very, very misbehaved lately, and simply don't deserve any breaks right now. Maybe next century........you never know.:thumbdown: :FU1: :thumbdown: :FU1: :thumbdown: :FU1: :thumbdown:
Pinochet73

Reply Sun 12 Aug, 2007 02:23 pm
@aaronssongs,
aaronssongs;30419 wrote:
Can you believe it....folks just say anything...and we're just supposed to accept it, blindly, like willing sheep to the slaughter. These folks are dangerous, and need to be contained.

Contain me? You? Laughing :bigok: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :bigok: Laughing
Pinochet73

Reply Sun 12 Aug, 2007 02:25 pm
@Red cv,
Red;30410 wrote:

Well said, Red. Very well researched and articulated. This is some of the best writing we've seen here. Good job.:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:
aaronssongs

Reply Sun 12 Aug, 2007 03:33 pm
@Pinochet73,
Pinochet73;30439 wrote:
That's a big negatory, Scooby Doo. Yeah....a great big old negatory. Muslims haven't proven to anyone they can be trusted, with anything. They've been very, very misbehaved lately, and simply don't deserve any breaks right now. Maybe next century........you never know.:thumbdown: :FU1: :thumbdown: :FU1: :thumbdown: :FU1: :thumbdown:

Is negatory a word? I don't think so....so much for lessons in English. LOL
0 Replies

aaronssongs

Reply Sun 12 Aug, 2007 03:36 pm
@Pinochet73,
Pinochet73;30440 wrote:
Contain me? You? Laughing :bigok: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :bigok: Laughing

Someone needs to....I, personally, only go near folks that I'm sure are mentally balanced. Otherwise, I give "wide berth"....know what I mean?
Pinochet73

Reply Sun 12 Aug, 2007 07:40 pm
@aaronssongs,
aaronssongs;30382 wrote:
Big Whoop....Israel is dishonorable as are the Republicans...they're in bed together...so what? There are some of the self same Republicans who resent Jewish influence and dominance of the media, the financial markets, gold and gems, Hollywood, to name but a few...and call them everything but a child of God behind their backs...So What?
The Jews need to stop with the paranoia already, and show good faith by easing the restrictions on the Palestinians in their land, stop building new Jewish settlements in the West Bank and in Gaza, lower their rhetoric (as, amazingly, they have been doing)..and get to peace negotiations, forthwith.
We need to by sympathetic to the Palestinian cause, and supportive of their quest for a homeland, for peace purposes...we need to be fair, if not consistent.

Before 911 and Iraq, the Jews you're bad-mouthing were your most important political allies. Now look. And you think GW lacks achievement?Laughing
Pinochet73

Reply Sun 12 Aug, 2007 07:41 pm
@aaronssongs,
aaronssongs;30462 wrote:
Someone needs to....I, personally, only go near folks that I'm sure are mentally balanced. Otherwise, I give "wide berth"....know what I mean?

Give me berth. Give me berth.:headbang: Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy :headbang:
0 Replies

aaronssongs

Reply Sun 12 Aug, 2007 08:12 pm
@Pinochet73,
Pinochet73;30489 wrote:
Before 911 and Iraq, the Jews you're bad-mouthing were your most important political allies. Now look. And you think GW lacks achievement?Laughing

They were never "my" allies....they may have been yours. Whatever have Israeli Jews done for America? Could you make a list?
And GW doesn't lack achievement....look at all he's achieved.
You really are a piece of work, you know.
Pinochet73

Reply Mon 13 Aug, 2007 04:51 am
@aaronssongs,
aaronssongs;30497 wrote:
They were never "my" allies....they may have been yours. Whatever have Israeli Jews done for America? Could you make a list?
And GW doesn't lack achievement....look at all he's achieved.
You really are a piece of work, you know.

You're so bizarre you could qualify as modern art.Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

PS: You're right. I can't imagine you having any allies. Even Scooby doesn't give you many props.
tvsej

Reply Mon 13 Aug, 2007 05:16 am
@scooby-doo cv,
I swear all I have to do is read all the post between aaron... and Pino, you too keep me rolling. It is never boring to read up on the both of you.
T.:argue: :argue: