911, The consequences we paid for our actions

lancesorbenson

Reply Wed 6 Jun, 2007 10:32 pm
@Drnaline,
Drnaline;19627 wrote:
What do you think the XMus think of a nuke strike? Use em if you got em. Glad New Mexico isn't on there map.

I thought who were simply a fool, but now I'm beginning to think you may be a murderous psychopath posing as a holy-roller. Like I said, I don't think Christ would be in agreement with you on this point. The mass slaughter of innocent men, women, and children? I thought that's what the boogeyman, er, I mean Al-Quaeda, did.
Drnaline

Reply Thu 7 Jun, 2007 07:19 am
@lancesorbenson,
lancesorbenson;19632 wrote:
I thought who were simply a fool, but now I'm beginning to think you may be a murderous psychopath posing as a holy-roller. Like I said, I don't think Christ would be in agreement with you on this point. The mass slaughter of innocent men, women, and children? I thought that's what the boogeyman, er, I mean Al-Quaeda, did.
Quote:
I thought who were simply a fool,

I thought whoare too.
Quote:
but now I'm beginning to think you may be a murderous psychopath posing as a holy-roller.
How tolerant and openminded of you.
Quote:
Like I said, I don't think Christ would be in agreement with you on this point.
I beg to differ, my question to you was if you thought Extreme Muslims have considered the enviromental hazard from detonating a dirty bomb? Do you think they will succeed in exploding one or more in the US? I think Christ will agree with me that they will, wanna bet?
Quote:
The mass slaughter of innocent men, women, and children?
Kinda like the twin towers or bigger? Shouldn't use that one as an example cause we know you all think the people in those building deserved it huh? Because of our policy?
Quote:
I thought that's what the boogeyman, er, I mean Al-Quaeda, did.
They did and will do again, any doubt?
lancesorbenson

Reply Thu 7 Jun, 2007 08:43 am
@Drnaline,
Drnaline;19639 wrote:
I thought whoare too.

Oops. That's the second time you've gone ahead and corrected a typo someone made. I'll start editing your posts for grammatical correctness today. Should be fun.
Drnaline

Reply Thu 7 Jun, 2007 08:53 am
@lancesorbenson,
lancesorbenson;19661 wrote:
Oops. That's the second time you've gone ahead and corrected a typo someone made. I'll start editing your posts for grammatical correctness today. Should be fun.
Where did i correct you? Please quote me? I used the same word you did with emphisis. If i would of corrected you i would of used the proper word and made mention of it in word not bold text.
On a second note, i'm a moderator. I correct links, HTML, and such, i don't usually go down too grammar and spelling but heah what ever floats your boat.
0 Replies