911, The consequences we paid for our actions

Drnaline

Reply Mon 4 Jun, 2007 10:20 pm
@92b16vx,
92b16vx;19156 wrote:
I was thinking more about shooting doctors and bombing abortion clinics.
I figured you would, how many can you come up with as opposed to how many you think i can?
92b16vx

Reply Mon 4 Jun, 2007 11:52 pm
@Drnaline,
Drnaline;19169 wrote:
I figured you would, how many can you come up with as opposed to how many you think i can?

Doesn't matter.
Drnaline

Reply Tue 5 Jun, 2007 07:28 am
@92b16vx,
92b16vx;19175 wrote:
Doesn't matter.
Sure it does, you can come up with probably less then a dozen as opposed to what thousands if not more i could come up with. Think that's a fair comparison? What do you think the percentage is like, 99 to 1?
92b16vx

Reply Tue 5 Jun, 2007 07:30 am
@Drnaline,
Drnaline;19187 wrote:
Sure it does, you can come up with probably less then a dozen as opposed to what thousands if not more i could come up with. Think that's a fair comparison? What do you think the percentage is like, 99 to 1?

Does not matter. It isn't a "we have more so we are right" game.
0 Replies

Drnaline

Reply Tue 5 Jun, 2007 07:45 am
@DesertDave,
When you were in Iraq, were you looking for Christian suicide bombers or Muslim, yes it does matter.
0 Replies

92b16vx

Reply Tue 5 Jun, 2007 07:54 am
@DesertDave,
Worthless.
Drnaline

Reply Tue 5 Jun, 2007 07:57 am
@92b16vx,
92b16vx;19194 wrote:
Worthless.

LOL, worthless is your answer. Come on, lets get to a point?
0 Replies

92b16vx

Reply Tue 5 Jun, 2007 08:02 am
@DesertDave,
The point was made, and that is that every culture has it's fringe extremeist element. You want to drag it on as if you have something to prove that christians are somehow different, they are not. Of course, there's always the KKK, christian warriors to the core, and one of Americas premiere terrorist organizations.
Drnaline

Reply Tue 5 Jun, 2007 08:16 am
@92b16vx,
92b16vx;19198 wrote:
The point was made, and that is that every culture has it's fringe extremeist element. You want to drag it on as if you have something to prove that christians are somehow different, they are not. Of course, there's always the KKK, christian warriors to the core, and one of Americas premiere terrorist organizations.
Till they start blowing up mosques there is no comparison to me.
92b16vx

Reply Tue 5 Jun, 2007 08:42 am
@Drnaline,
Drnaline;19204 wrote:
Till they start blowing up mosques there is no comparison to me.

I guess the fact that they burned down many black churchs doesn't matter to you, hmmm, you sound like a white power sympathizer.
Reagaknight

Reply Tue 5 Jun, 2007 02:18 pm
@DesertDave,
DesertDave;18912 wrote:
I'm still amazed about how many people still think 911 was an unprovolked attack, bullshit. It was a reaction to our foreign policy actions partly in Israel since it's formation and occupying Saudi Arabia and building numerous permanent bases there over the past 16 years.

Since the illegal invasion of Iraq and the genocide of it's people through "collateral damage" a Republican term for accidental murder, we've got it coming. I personally fear having to pay the price for a foreign policy I never agreed to, thaks again Republicans, I gotta potentially take a bullet for your ****?

The Republican agenda may very well cause you your life in the next attack, oh yes, I think it's only a question of when thanks to the Iraq invasion that has been the poster boy for recruiting an endless stream of young muslim, Islamic volunteer attackers - thanks Bush! and asshole pro war supporters. How about keeping your death wishes out of my politics!

We got attacked on 9/11 because of the Islamic agenda, and we would have gotten attacked anyway. The only people with death wishes are defeatist liberals and the people like those who were on the planes.
92b16vx

Reply Tue 5 Jun, 2007 02:40 pm
@Reagaknight,
Reagaknight;19262 wrote:
We got attacked on 9/11 because of the Islamic agenda, and we would have gotten attacked anyway.

The Islamic agenda brought about by our foreign policy, yes. It's easy to say "we would have been attacked anyway", proof? I guess under that logic, we might as launch preemptive strikes on any country that might oppose us in the future, I mean, they'd probably attack us anyway..right?
Reagaknight

Reply Tue 5 Jun, 2007 02:41 pm
@DesertDave,
Proof? This started before we were in the Middle East, before we even existed. The Islamic agenda is to bring the world under the rule of the global caliphate and Islam.
92b16vx

Reply Tue 5 Jun, 2007 02:44 pm
@Reagaknight,
Reagaknight;19271 wrote:
Proof? This started before we were in the Middle East, before we even existed. The Islamic agenda is to bring the world under the rule of the global caliphate and Islam.

Haha ok. Maybe you and Draline should sign up with the KKK, then you can defend white chiristian democracy against the evil brown world.
Reagaknight

Reply Tue 5 Jun, 2007 02:46 pm
@92b16vx,
92b16vx;19274 wrote:
Haha ok. Maybe you and Draline should sign up with the KKK, then you can defend white chiristian democracy against the evil brown world.

Please tell me where i said anything about race. I am sure my fellow clan members would have to kill me if I did join.
92b16vx

Reply Tue 5 Jun, 2007 02:48 pm
@DesertDave,
They don't JUST descriminate against race, they hate all kinds of people, they are great protectors of the christian faith.
Reagaknight

Reply Tue 5 Jun, 2007 02:51 pm
@DesertDave,
Yeah, that's why they lynched Catholic immigrants.
socalgolfguy

Reply Tue 5 Jun, 2007 03:49 pm
@DesertDave,
Because we are a republic and not a democracy, we elect those that represent us. If we disagree, we can THROW THEIR ASS TO THE CURB.
0 Replies

Drnaline

Reply Tue 5 Jun, 2007 04:53 pm
@92b16vx,
92b16vx;19205 wrote:
I guess the fact that they burned down many black churchs doesn't matter to you, hmmm, you sound like a white power sympathizer.
Figure out a percentage yet?
So i take it you think the people that burned the churches in Alabama were religious extremists? What religion were they?
0 Replies

Drnaline

Reply Tue 5 Jun, 2007 04:56 pm
@92b16vx,
92b16vx;19269 wrote:
The Islamic agenda brought about by our foreign policy, yes. It's easy to say "we would have been attacked anyway", proof? I guess under that logic, we might as launch preemptive strikes on any country that might oppose us in the future, I mean, they'd probably attack us anyway..right?
Right.
0 Replies