911, The consequences we paid for our actions

Reply Sun 3 Jun, 2007 06:33 pm
I'm still amazed about how many people still think 911 was an unprovolked attack, bullshit. It was a reaction to our foreign policy actions partly in Israel since it's formation and occupying Saudi Arabia and building numerous permanent bases there over the past 16 years.

Since the illegal invasion of Iraq and the genocide of it's people through "collateral damage" a Republican term for accidental murder, we've got it coming. I personally fear having to pay the price for a foreign policy I never agreed to, thaks again Republicans, I gotta potentially take a bullet for your ****?

The Republican agenda may very well cause you your life in the next attack, oh yes, I think it's only a question of when thanks to the Iraq invasion that has been the poster boy for recruiting an endless stream of young muslim, Islamic volunteer attackers - thanks Bush! and asshole pro war supporters. How about keeping your death wishes out of my politics!
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 4,894 • Replies: 103
No top replies

Volunteer

Reply Sun 3 Jun, 2007 06:44 pm
@DesertDave,
DesertDave;18912 wrote:
I'm still amazed about how many people still think 911 was an unprovolked attack, bull****. It was a reaction to our foreign policy actions partly in Israel since it's formation and occupying Saudi Arabia and building numerous permanent bases there over the past 16 years.

Since the illegal invasion of Iraq and the genocide of it's people through "collateral damage" a Republican term for accidental murder, we've got it coming. I personally fear having to pay the price for a foreign policy I never agreed to, thaks again Republicans, I gotta potentially take a bullet for your ****?

The Republican agenda may very well cause you your life in the next attack, oh yes, I think it's only a question of when thanks to the Iraq invasion that has been the poster boy for recruiting an endless stream of young muslim, Islamic volunteer attackers - thanks Bush! and *** pro war supporters. How about keeping your death wishes out of my politics!

Hey Desert Dave, are you be any chance residing in the North African or Middle Eastern/South West Asian desert?
0 Replies

Volunteer

Reply Sun 3 Jun, 2007 06:45 pm
@DesertDave,
DesertDave;18912 wrote:
I'm still amazed about how many people still think 911 was an unprovolked attack, bull****. It was a reaction to our foreign policy actions partly in Israel since it's formation and occupying Saudi Arabia and building numerous permanent bases there over the past 16 years.

Who asked us in? Why?
0 Replies

Volunteer

Reply Sun 3 Jun, 2007 06:46 pm
@DesertDave,
DesertDave;18912 wrote:

Illegal? Read the UN resolutions.
0 Replies

Volunteer

Reply Sun 3 Jun, 2007 06:47 pm
@DesertDave,
DesertDave;18912 wrote:
The Republican agenda may very well cause you your life in the next attack, oh yes, I think it's only a question of when thanks to the Iraq invasion that has been the poster boy for recruiting an endless stream of young muslim, Islamic volunteer attackers - thanks Bush! and *** pro war supporters. How about keeping your death wishes out of my politics!

Where did you learn to cheer for the enemy, you do such a good job.
0 Replies

Drnaline

Reply Sun 3 Jun, 2007 06:50 pm
@DesertDave,
DesertDave;18912 wrote:
I'm still amazed about how many people still think 911 was an unprovolked attack, bullshit. It was a reaction to our foreign policy actions partly in Israel since it's formation and occupying Saudi Arabia and building numerous permanent bases there over the past 16 years.

The Republican agenda may very well cause you your life in the next attack, oh yes, I think it's only a question of when thanks to the Iraq invasion that has been the poster boy for recruiting an endless stream of young muslim, Islamic volunteer attackers - thanks Bush! and asshole pro war supporters. How about keeping your death wishes out of my politics!

How old are you Dave?
0 Replies

DesertDave

Reply Sun 3 Jun, 2007 07:05 pm
@DesertDave,
I live in the US desert southwest, I'm 45 and a decorated veteran, recovering republican. Hey don't attack the messenger when the message mirrors most of America. It's not anti-American to have an opinion, to critcize but the right savagely attacks and they're suppost to hold "THE MORAL HIGH GROUND!!!" BS!.
Volunteer

Reply Sun 3 Jun, 2007 07:09 pm
@DesertDave,
DesertDave;18938 wrote:
I live in the US desert southwest, I'm 45 and a decorated veteran, recovering republican. Hey don't attack the messenger when the message mirrors most of America. It's not anti-American to have an opinion, to critcize but the right savagely attacks and they're suppost to hold "THE MORAL HIGH GROUND!!!" BS!.

Hey, you called yourself dim witted in another post. You've got a big mirrior.

It's not anti-american to have an opinion. It is anti-american to give aid and comfort to the enemy by spouting slogans they dreamed up like Iraq being an illegal war. It's not. It may have been handled ineptly, but that is not a criminal offence.
0 Replies

Drnaline

Reply Sun 3 Jun, 2007 07:13 pm
@DesertDave,
DesertDave;18938 wrote:
Quote:
I live in the US desert southwest,

Sounds like your close to me?
Quote:
I'm 45 and a decorated veteran,
Thank you for your service? Which conflicts were you in if i may ask?
Quote:
recovering republican.
Politics arn't ment to be permanent.
Quote:
Hey don't attack the messenger when the message mirrors most of America.
Got an example?
Quote:
It's not anti-American to have an opinion
Don't you just love freedom?
Quote:
to critcize but the right savagely attacks and they're suppost to hold "THE MORAL HIGH GROUND!!!" BS!
When you were in service, were you of the opinion that you fought under the premise of "THE MORAL HIGH GROUND!!!" ?
0 Replies

DesertDave

Reply Sun 3 Jun, 2007 07:24 pm
@DesertDave,
You guys are just nutbars, tell me why we went into Iraq? One (1) good reason......It sure was never about Iraqi human rights or Saddam, never was. It wasn't for 911, we know that and it was never about WMD's, so tell me...please..
DesertDave

Reply Sun 3 Jun, 2007 07:25 pm
@DesertDave,
I served from 1989-1996, Desert Storm, Desert Shield and Operation Southern Watch in Al Kharj.
92b16vx

Reply Sun 3 Jun, 2007 07:32 pm
@DesertDave,
Howdy Dave, welcome to the fight. You are squaring off against some of the most thickheaded on the interent. Volunteer and Draline like to call tehmselves Americans, we think of them as fringe neocon zeolot Christian reichers that think the things they say make sense, but never do. Dranile will write these long post trying to attack your character, and asking redundant questions over and over, but yet never answer anything himself, and when it does, it will be such a bad response, you won't be able to type because you are laughing to hard.
I Understand

Reply Sun 3 Jun, 2007 07:43 pm
@DesertDave,
The original American patriots were those individuals brave enough to resist with force the oppressive power of King George. I accept the definition of patriotism as that effort to resist oppressive state power. The true patriot is motivated by a sense of responsibility, and out of self interest -- for himself, his family, and the future of his country -- to resist government abuse of power. He rejects the notion that patriotism means obedience to the state.

Congressman Ron Paul 5/22/07
92b16vx

Reply Sun 3 Jun, 2007 07:46 pm
@I Understand,
I Understand;18951 wrote:
The original American patriots were those individuals brave enough to resist with force the oppressive power of King George. I accept the definition of patriotism as that effort to resist oppressive state power. The true patriot is motivated by a sense of responsibility, and out of self interest -- for himself, his family, and the future of his country -- to resist government abuse of power. He rejects the notion that patriotism means obedience to the state.

Well, according to Draline, and pinoc, you have to be a mindless Bush puppet, and believe he shits roses to be a patriot, and if you don't, you are a islamofascist sympathizer.
Drnaline

Reply Sun 3 Jun, 2007 07:48 pm
@DesertDave,
DesertDave;18946 wrote:
You guys are just nutbars, tell me why we went into Iraq? One (1) good reason......It sure was never about Iraqi human rights or Saddam, never was. It wasn't for 911, we know that and it was never about WMD's, so tell me...please..
Quote:
You guys are just nutbars, tell me why we went into Iraq? One (1) good reason..
You should be able to answer this having a military background? You know what a seize fire threaty is? You know what is possible when you don't follow such an agreement? Either did Saddam, so he found out the hard way, hell you may of even helped?
Quote:
It sure was never about Iraqi human rights or Saddam, never was. It wasn't for 911, we know that and it was never about WMD's, so tell me...please..
Depending on how you have answered the above questions, you may of answered your own question?
0 Replies

Drnaline

Reply Sun 3 Jun, 2007 07:51 pm
@DesertDave,
DesertDave;18947 wrote:
I served from 1989-1996, Desert Storm, Desert Shield and Operation Southern Watch in Al Kharj.
Again, thank you for your service, seven years nice, did you re-up?
0 Replies

Drnaline

Reply Sun 3 Jun, 2007 07:58 pm
@92b16vx,
92b16vx;18949 wrote:
Howdy Dave, welcome to the fight. You are squaring off against some of the most thickheaded on the interent. Volunteer and Draline like to call tehmselves Americans, we think of them as fringe neocon zeolot Christian reichers that think the things they say make sense, but never do. Dranile will write these long post trying to attack your character, and asking redundant questions over and over, but yet never answer anything himself, and when it does, it will be such a bad response, you won't be able to type because you are laughing to hard.
Quote:
Howdy Dave, welcome to the fight. You are squaring off against some of the most thickheaded on the interent.
Thank you Thank you.
Quote:
Volunteer and Draline like to call tehmselves Americans,
Wow, when did volunteer stupe that low, LOL. Also from what i know of the Constitution, your pretty much an American if your born here, my family made the trip from spain in 1678, you?
Quote:
we think of them as fringe neocon zeolot Christian reichers that think the things they say make sense, but never do.
Exactly how many fingers do you need to count "we?"
Quote:
Dranile will write these long post trying to attack your character, and asking redundant questions over and over, but yet never answer anything himself, and when it does, it will be such a bad response, you won't be able to type because you are laughing to hard
Yeah and he makes 92b all emo inside.
Drnaline

Reply Sun 3 Jun, 2007 08:03 pm
@I Understand,
I Understand;18951 wrote:

Doesn't ol Ron Paul know the difference between a monarchy and state power? I personally liked the way he trys to misslead us with the word Opression, slick this guy is, LOL.
92b16vx

Reply Sun 3 Jun, 2007 08:05 pm
@Drnaline,
Drnaline;18957 wrote:
Thank you Thank you.Wow, when did volunteer stupe that low, LOL. Also from what i know of the Constitution, your pretty much an American if your born here, my family made the trip from spain in 1678, you?Exactly how many fingers do you need to count "we?"Yeah and he makes 92b all emo inside.

LOL, it takes more than your ignorance to make me "all emo" LOL
0 Replies

Drnaline

Reply Sun 3 Jun, 2007 08:12 pm
@92b16vx,
92b16vx;18952 wrote:
Well, according to Draline, and pinoc, you have to be a mindless Bush puppet, and believe he shits roses to be a patriot, and if you don't, you are a islamofascist sympathizer.
Who exactly was the mindless bush puppet? Oil or liberation? And from the looks of it was DesertDave a blind bush puppet as well or was he for Clinton? I got a feeling another lap is coming up, LOL.
Quote:
and believe he shits roses to be a patriot
Most of the soldiers i know say it's a pleasure to know me?
Quote:
and if you don't, you are a islamofascist sympathizer
Your the only one that deserves that moniker from me. I'll reserve for DD.
0 Replies