Obama calls for permanent ban on assault rifles

Drnaline

Reply Sat 28 Jul, 2007 01:07 pm
@aaronssongs,
aaronssongs;28145 wrote:
Frankly, I don't know anyone that owns a gun....That would be criterion for me being friends with said person. I don't believe in them, and I don't believe in people that own them. Is that clear enough?
Quote:
Frankly, I don't know anyone that owns a gun...
So you have no basis for your assumption? "Originally stated by aaronssongs
Likewise, those in possession of "firearms", ought to be equipped with mental acuity, compassion, and integrity...attributes, seemingly, sorely lacking, amongst gun owners (in particular, Dick Cheney), in general.
I hope that I made myself and my intentions clear."
Quote:
That would be criterion for me being friends with said person. I don't believe in them, and I don't believe in people that own them.
Not even for the defence of home and family?
Pinochet73

Reply Sat 28 Jul, 2007 01:10 pm
@Silverchild79,
So far, Obama hasn't said a damned thing unique or original.
aaronssongs

Reply Sat 28 Jul, 2007 01:19 pm
@Drnaline,
Drnaline;28199 wrote:
So you have no basis for your assumption? "Originally stated by aaronssongs
Likewise, those in possession of "firearms", ought to be equipped with mental acuity, compassion, and integrity...attributes, seemingly, sorely lacking, amongst gun owners (in particular, Dick Cheney), in general.
I hope that I made myself and my intentions clear." Not even for the defence of home and family?

What???? When you can express clearly, "in English", what you want to say....I will answer
0 Replies

aaronssongs

Reply Sat 28 Jul, 2007 01:20 pm
@Pinochet73,
Pinochet73;28200 wrote:

Would you recognize it, if he did? Forgive me, but I have my doubts...lol
Pinochet73

Reply Sat 28 Jul, 2007 01:51 pm
@aaronssongs,
aaronssongs;28209 wrote:
Would you recognize it, if he did? Forgive me, but I have my doubts...lol

Probably not. The mere sight of the man makes me puke, along with that of every other Democrat. The good news is the last guy I barfed on was a Democrat. Very Happy
aaronssongs

Reply Sat 28 Jul, 2007 04:49 pm
@Pinochet73,
Pinochet73;28219 wrote:
Probably not. The mere sight of the man makes me puke, along with that of every other Democrat. The good news is the last guy I barfed on was a Democrat. Very Happy

That's okay...Republicans are "barf"...if you get my meaning.
By the way, what kind of person or man, for that matter, goes around saying "barfed"? Sounds like something silly white schoolgirls would say..."Oooh, Muffy, you barfed!"....LOLOLOL
I really wonder about your gender now.
0 Replies

aaronssongs

Reply Sat 28 Jul, 2007 08:25 pm
@Silverchild79,
Kinfolk? That's the funniest thing I've heard today...I wouldn't be claiming the likes of you.
Pinochet73

Reply Sun 29 Jul, 2007 06:49 am
@aaronssongs,
aaronssongs;28261 wrote:
Kinfolk? That's the funniest thing I've heard today...I wouldn't be claiming the likes of you.

Yeah.....but what if I claim you???????Very Happy
aaronssongs

Reply Sun 29 Jul, 2007 08:28 am
@Pinochet73,
Pinochet73;28279 wrote:
Yeah.....but what if I claim you???????Very Happy

Free country...doesn't mean a thing. I have family I would never commune with..because they're crazy...you're no different.
Drnaline

Reply Sun 29 Jul, 2007 08:30 am
@Silverchild79,
I would of left the comment Pino, i didn't think is was that bad, it was a good one LOL.
0 Replies

scooby-doo cv

Reply Sun 29 Jul, 2007 08:54 am
@Pinochet73,
Pinochet73;28200 wrote:

you should read some of your own posts on here pino :thumbdown:
0 Replies

Pinochet73

Reply Sun 29 Jul, 2007 11:59 am
@Silverchild79,
Of course I couldn't even stand in the shadow of your brilliance, 'on haar', Scoob.
socalgolfguy

Reply Sun 29 Jul, 2007 09:19 pm
@aaronssongs,
aaronssongs;28261 wrote:

I have "kinfolk" that run the gamut from professional to redneck, from gay to many times married, all seeking the same family values. If you or our good friends Pino, Dr and Scooby were family, I would embrace them for their differences. Get over yourself.
Pinochet73

Reply Sun 29 Jul, 2007 09:39 pm
@aaronssongs,
aaronssongs;28290 wrote:
Free country...doesn't mean a thing. I have family I would never commune with..because they're crazy...you're no different.

Nah....I've decided you are my brother, and there isn't anything you can do about it. I'm gonna like you, regardless of how you feel about me. How does that fit your pistol, Hombre?:headbang:
aaronssongs

Reply Sun 29 Jul, 2007 09:46 pm
@socalgolfguy,
socalgolfguy;28367 wrote:
I have "kinfolk" that run the gamut from professional to redneck, from gay to many times married, all seeking the same family values. If you or our good friends Pino, Dr and Scooby were family, I would embrace them for their differences. Get over yourself.

Get over myself? If family behaves badly, and they don't respond to reprimand, or see the error of their ways...then the only thing left is "tough love", which may mean exile....or what kind of family do you come from? Tolerable?
0 Replies

Pinochet73

Reply Mon 30 Jul, 2007 09:33 am
@Silverchild79,
Aaron, I don't want to crack your aquarium, but I love you, man. And no....you can't exile me, because I'm determined to stick to you like glue. In fact, you can me 'Elmer', from here on.
aaronssongs

Reply Mon 30 Jul, 2007 10:36 am
@Pinochet73,
Pinochet73;28377 wrote:
Nah....I've decided you are my brother, and there isn't anything you can do about it. I'm gonna like you, regardless of how you feel about me. How does that fit your pistol, Hombre?:headbang:

-Yawn-
0 Replies

aaronssongs

Reply Mon 30 Jul, 2007 10:37 am
@Pinochet73,
Pinochet73;28420 wrote:
Aaron, I don't want to crack your aquarium, but I love you, man. And no....you can't exile me, because I'm determined to stick to you like glue. In fact, you can me 'Elmer', from here on.

I'm feeling sleepy
Drnaline

Reply Mon 30 Jul, 2007 10:54 am
@Silverchild79,
Seems to be the problem in all the threads you visit?
0 Replies

scooby-doo cv

Reply Mon 30 Jul, 2007 11:08 am
@Pinochet73,
Pinochet73;28315 wrote:
Of course I couldn't even stand in the shadow of your brilliance, 'on haar', Scoob.

your catching on to the scottish lingo,pino :thumbup:
0 Replies