BREAKING NEWS: Bush Free's Libby!

aaronssongs

Reply Thu 26 Jul, 2007 06:35 pm
@Silverchild79,
Well, unlike you, I care where my tax dollars go...and I didn't mean for them to go for a war, I didn't believe in, and I thought "ill-conceived"...and you failed to answer the questioned asked, which you "originally" posed...and went off on a tangent....seems nothing much has changed.
Drnaline

Reply Fri 27 Jul, 2007 08:11 am
@scooby-doo cv,
scooby-doo;27731 wrote:
ITS A POLITICAL FORUM ! YOU HAVE GOR LOVELY BEACHES IN THE US :thumbup:
What does that have to do with the question?
0 Replies

Drnaline

Reply Fri 27 Jul, 2007 08:21 am
@aaronssongs,
aaronssongs;27918 wrote:
Well, unlike you, I care where my tax dollars go...and I didn't mean for them to go for a war, I didn't believe in, and I thought "ill-conceived"...and you failed to answer the questioned asked, which you "originally" posed...and went off on a tangent....seems nothing much has changed.
Quote:
Well, unlike you, I care where my tax dollars go
I don't think anyone asked where you wanted it spent. You don't decide that, neither do I.
Quote:
and I didn't mean for them to go for a war,
Again, nobody asked.
Quote:
I didn't believe in, and I thought "ill-conceived"
By far the majority of Congress thought it warranted. I suggest writing your congressman.
Quote:
and you failed to answer the questioned asked, which you "originally" posed...
Which question? Got quote?
Quote:
and went off on a tangent....seems nothing much has changed
The clock is ticking for your next emotional outburst.
aaronssongs

Reply Fri 27 Jul, 2007 08:53 am
@Drnaline,
Drnaline;27964 wrote:
I don't think anyone asked where you wanted it spent. You don't decide that, neither do I.Again, nobody asked.By far the majority of Congress thought it warranted. I suggest writing your congressman.Which question? Got quote?The clock is ticking for your next emotional outburst.

Uh, last time I checked, this was still America...and as a citizen, I have a "sayso", how my tax dollars are spent...the trouble is that legislators, once voted into office, seem to forget that...that they are in the service of the American populace, and not free to act in their own best interest, but that of their constituents...that being said, and given free speech, who are you to question me? You say a whole lot of stuff no one asked you about (much less "cares about", but you have the freedom to say it....and since this is an "open forum"...I think you're out of line. And is that how you seek to minimize my viewpoint, by labeling it, "an emotional outburst"? Juvenile at best, pathetic at worst.
Drnaline

Reply Fri 27 Jul, 2007 09:13 am
@aaronssongs,
aaronssongs;27975 wrote:
Uh, last time I checked, this was still America...and as a citizen, I have a "sayso", how my tax dollars are spent...the trouble is that legislators, once voted into office, seem to forget that...that they are in the service of the American populace, and not free to act in their own best interest, but that of their constituents...that being said, and given free speech, who are you to question me? You say a whole lot of stuff no one asked you about (much less "cares about", but you have the freedom to say it....and since this is an "open forum"...I think you're out of line. And is that how you seek to minimize my viewpoint, by labeling it, "an emotional outburst"? Juvenile at best, pathetic at worst.
Quote:
that being said, and given free speech, who are you to question me?
So you have "free speech" and i don't?
Quote:
You say a whole lot of stuff no one asked you about (much less "cares about", but you have the freedom to say it....and since this is an "open forum"...I think you're out of line.
Out of line? Why do you seek to sensor me. Because i do not agree with you? Isn't that the whole idea with discussion/debate forums?
Quote:
And is that how you seek to minimize my viewpoint, by labeling it, "an emotional outburst"?
It's my opinion and i'm sticking to it.
Quote:
Juvenile at best, pathetic at worst.
Had you not gotton banned you might of had a point.
0 Replies