BREAKING NEWS: Bush Free's Libby!

rugonnacry

Reply Wed 11 Jul, 2007 06:19 pm
@scooby-doo cv,
scooby-doo;25666 wrote:
it should be between husband and wife,cheating on your wife or hubby,dosent mean your bad at your job.

GOd Damn That is a good post.
Pinochet73

Reply Wed 11 Jul, 2007 08:01 pm
@scooby-doo cv,
scooby-doo;25666 wrote:
it should be between husband and wife,cheating on your wife or hubby,dosent mean your bad at your job.

It means you're dishonest, and depending upon the kind of work your 'job' requires, yes, it might mean exactly that. A major component of leadership is integrity. Other than lead, the President of the United States has no job. :no:
0 Replies

socalgolfguy

Reply Wed 11 Jul, 2007 08:06 pm
@rugonnacry,
rugonnacry;25968 wrote:

sometimes it all just falls into place....
0 Replies

Reagaknight

Reply Wed 11 Jul, 2007 08:43 pm
@Silverchild79,
Okay, let me inject some facts into the discussion for poor Scooby's sake. the problem with Bill and Monica was that it led to obstruction of justice. Bill was being accused, obviously falsely, at the time of actually not being a paragon of virtue by one Ms. Paula Jones, who atrociously alleged that Bill sexually harassed her. Not getting into details, but Ms. Jones was to demonstrate he had a pattern of that behavior. Someone named linda Tripp recorded phone conversations with Monica about the affair, providing evidence relevant to the case. At first President Clinton, the defendent, had tried to convince others to perjure themselves and he perjured himself and lied, saying Lewinsky only delivered "pizza to the president" (I assume that he enjoyed the pizza very much). He told his secretary to hide gifts he'd bought Monica as well, but then the tapes recorded by Tripp and Monica's dress with... a substance surfaced. Basically, Clinton obstructed justice and perjured himself and convinced others to do the same, which you ain't supposed to do, especially when you're President.

Your welcome.
Drnaline

Reply Wed 11 Jul, 2007 09:14 pm
@Silverchild79,
I'm sure Scoob can come up with some conspriracy to debunk this facetious post, LOL.
socalgolfguy

Reply Thu 12 Jul, 2007 11:51 am
@Reagaknight,
Reagaknight;26015 wrote:
Okay, let me inject some facts into the discussion for poor Scooby's sake. the problem with Bill and Monica was that it led to obstruction of justice. Bill was being accused, obviously falsely, at the time of actually not being a paragon of virtue by one Ms. Paula Jones, who atrociously alleged that Bill sexually harassed her. Not getting into details, but Ms. Jones was to demonstrate he had a pattern of that behavior. Someone named linda Tripp recorded phone conversations with Monica about the affair, providing evidence relevant to the case. At first President Clinton, the defendent, had tried to convince others to perjure themselves and he perjured himself and lied, saying Lewinsky only delivered "pizza to the president" (I assume that he enjoyed the pizza very much). He told his secretary to hide gifts he'd bought Monica as well, but then the tapes recorded by Tripp and Monica's dress with... a substance surfaced. Basically, Clinton obstructed justice and perjured himself and convinced others to do the same, which you ain't supposed to do, especially when you're President.

Your welcome.

You're very good at this Reag. If you have not already, you should study law.
0 Replies

scooby-doo cv

Reply Thu 12 Jul, 2007 12:11 pm
@Reagaknight,
Reagaknight;26015 wrote:

Your welcome.

a politician who lied,shock horror,reagan lied about the iran-contra affair,bush lied about the iraq war,i know the ones i think are more important.
scooby-doo cv

Reply Thu 12 Jul, 2007 12:13 pm
@Drnaline,
Drnaline;26029 wrote:
I'm sure Scoob can come up with some conspriracy to debunk this facetious post, LOL.

nope,clinton likes the women,other presidents have done worse,in my opinion :thumbup:
Drnaline

Reply Thu 12 Jul, 2007 03:55 pm
@Silverchild79,
Worse then impeachment?
0 Replies

socalgolfguy

Reply Thu 12 Jul, 2007 04:39 pm
@Silverchild79,
Well, Nixon did resign.... but wasn't he Scottish?
Reagaknight

Reply Thu 12 Jul, 2007 05:08 pm
@scooby-doo cv,
scooby-doo;26126 wrote:
a politician who lied,shock horror,reagan lied about the iran-contra affair,bush lied about the iraq war,i know the ones i think are more important.

Clinton didn't just lied, he commited a crime. Two, really, obstruction of justice and perjury. And not a vague sorta kinda probably not crime like Libby, a real crime.

Thank you socal. I'll keep that in mind.
scooby-doo cv

Reply Sat 14 Jul, 2007 12:28 pm
@Reagaknight,
Reagaknight;26170 wrote:
Clinton didn't just lied, he commited a crime. Two, really, obstruction of justice and perjury. And not a vague sorta kinda probably not crime like Libby, a real crime.

Thank you socal. I'll keep that in mind.

yeh he lied about his sexual exploits,do you honestly think reagan knew nothing of the IRAN-CONTRA AFFAIR ? WHATS THE MORE SERIOUS ISSUE ?
scooby-doo cv

Reply Sat 14 Jul, 2007 12:31 pm
@socalgolfguy,
socalgolfguy;26160 wrote:
Well, Nixon did resign.... but wasn't he Scottish?

WHO NIXON LOL NO HE WAS BORN IN CALIFORNIA :thumbup:
0 Replies

Reagaknight

Reply Sat 14 Jul, 2007 12:59 pm
@scooby-doo cv,
scooby-doo;26473 wrote:
yeh he lied about his sexual exploits,do you honestly think reagan knew nothing of the IRAN-CONTRA AFFAIR ? WHATS THE MORE SERIOUS ISSUE ?

It doesn't matter what you think, it matters what the evidence shows. You can't prove Reagan had anything to do with the Iran-Contra affair, whether shredded evidence or not. What was serious was that Clinton obstructed justice and we know that.
Drnaline

Reply Sun 15 Jul, 2007 10:05 pm
@Silverchild79,
Yeah was it reagans or bills papers that they found hid in hillary's library?
0 Replies

scooby-doo cv

Reply Mon 16 Jul, 2007 09:42 am
@Reagaknight,
Reagaknight;26477 wrote:
It doesn't matter what you think, it matters what the evidence shows. You can't prove Reagan had anything to do with the Iran-Contra affair, whether shredded evidence or not. What was serious was that Clinton obstructed justice and we know that.

yes reagan did get away with it,if he was innocent,why did they withhold and shred evidence ? something to hide ?
0 Replies

Pinochet73

Reply Mon 16 Jul, 2007 10:25 am
@rugonnacry,
rugonnacry;25968 wrote:

It sucks. Liars and cheats can't be trusted in leadership positions.:thumbdown:
0 Replies

Pinochet73

Reply Mon 16 Jul, 2007 10:31 am
@scooby-doo cv,
scooby-doo;26127 wrote:
nope,clinton likes the women,other presidents have done worse,in my opinion :thumbup:

You like anything that hurts America. You resemble my father-in-law. He's Panamanian, and hates the United States with a burning passion. Sure....he'll deny it, as you will, but it's obvious. Panama and Scotland suffer miserably from penis-envy. Ha. Check it out, Scoob. WE ARE ARE HUGE.:leghump:
scooby-doo cv

Reply Mon 16 Jul, 2007 11:20 am
@Pinochet73,
Pinochet73;26673 wrote:
You like anything that hurts America. You resemble my father-in-law. He's Panamanian, and hates the United States with a burning passion. Sure....he'll deny it, as you will, but it's obvious. Panama and Scotland suffer miserably from penis-envy. Ha. Check it out, Scoob. WE ARE ARE HUGE.:leghump:

i dont hate the US with a burning passion,i dont like bush and his government ! your father-in-law is panamamian ? have you got him working for minimum wage yet pino ? as for penis-envy,i have got a big cock :cool:
socalgolfguy

Reply Mon 16 Jul, 2007 01:00 pm
@scooby-doo cv,
scooby-doo;26684 wrote:
i dont hate the US with a burning passion,i dont like bush and his government ! your father-in-law is panamamian ? have you got him working for minimum wage yet pino ? as for penis-envy,i have got a big cock :cool:

enough already
0 Replies