BREAKING NEWS: Bush Free's Libby!

Dmizer

Reply Tue 3 Jul, 2007 11:14 am
@Silverchild79,
Politics as usual in Washington,
Clinton had his share of controversial pardons, What about Gerald Ford? Washington plays by it's own rules of partisanship, they all do it. It should be no surprise to anyone. Democrats and Republicans are one in the same when it comes down situations like this.
socalgolfguy

Reply Tue 3 Jul, 2007 11:14 am
@Pinochet73,
Pinochet73;24697 wrote:
I, too, Socal, am a true-believer. I loathe the Democrats so badly, I wouldn't back them if they resurrected George Washington or Abe Lincoln.:headbang:

...or Bill C...?
0 Replies

scooby-doo cv

Reply Tue 3 Jul, 2007 12:01 pm
@Pinochet73,
Pinochet73;24697 wrote:
I, too, Socal, am a true-believer. I loathe the Democrats so badly, I wouldn't back them if they resurrected George Washington or Abe Lincoln.:headbang:

so the republicans are the good guys,and the democrats are the bad guys pino ?
Pinochet73

Reply Tue 3 Jul, 2007 04:43 pm
@scooby-doo cv,
scooby-doo;24719 wrote:
so the republicans are the good guys,and the democrats are the bad guys pino ?

For the most part, yes. The Clintons are EVIL.
Pinochet73

Reply Tue 3 Jul, 2007 04:45 pm
@Dmizer,
[size="4"]Give Scooter A Full Pardon, Dubya!!!!![/size]
0 Replies

Pinochet73

Reply Tue 3 Jul, 2007 07:09 pm
@Dmizer,
At last Bush kicked the Democrats in the teeth. He's too damned passive. He should be sticking it to them every chance he gets. After he's gone, we could suffer their tyranny for up to 16 years straight -- eight under Hillary, and eight under Obama. MAKE'M PAY, GEORGE. MAKE'M PAY NOW, FOR ALL FUTURE SINS. Very Happy
0 Replies

Curmudgeon

Reply Tue 3 Jul, 2007 09:23 pm
@Silverchild79,
Quote:
It's true though, repubs, say Scooter should be pardoned because Clinton did worse? Screw that, jail em all. Everyone is so willing to forgive their parties tresspass against it's people, so long as they can blame something else on the other side of the fence (applies to dems too). That fence needs to be broken down and rebuilt.

92b, my comment was not truly meant the way you are taking it. I should have made it clear that I was commenting on Pelosi and Hillary Clinton crying CRONYISM by Bush, when it is the norm in politics.
I never said Libby should be pardoned because Clinton did worse. I agree that it is pervasive in Washington, and needs to be stopped, I just don't have any idea how that could be accomplished.

A very important question might be why Bush has not pardoned the two border gaurds Ramos and Campeon that are in jail for doing their job , while the thug that accused them walks free.
92b16vx

Reply Wed 4 Jul, 2007 09:25 am
@Curmudgeon,
Curmudgeon;24757 wrote:

92b, my comment was not truly meant the way you are taking it. I should have made it clear that I was commenting on Pelosi and Hillary Clinton crying CRONYISM by Bush, when it is the norm in politics.
I never said Libby should be pardoned because Clinton did worse. I agree that it is pervasive in Washington, and needs to be stopped, I just don't have any idea how that could be accomplished.

A very important question might be why Bush has not pardoned the two border gaurds Ramos and Campeon that are in jail for doing their job , while the thug that accused them walks free.

:thumbup:

As far as the two border gaurds, they don't get pardons because doing so would not completely obscure an investigation into Bush State of the Union address where he used known false information to make a case for going into Iraq, and lying to the American people.
Pinochet73

Reply Wed 4 Jul, 2007 09:26 am
@Curmudgeon,
Curmudgeon;24757 wrote:

Right on. The Clintons are the archetypal products of chronyism. Bill Clinton was directly created by it, and Hillary is only hanging on to her fake 'husband' for the sake of cashing in on it. No one on Planet Earth is more strongly anchored in corrupt, elitist, deceitful 'good-old-boyism' than the scumbag Clintons, both of whom should be doing life at Leavenworth.:AR15firing:
scooby-doo cv

Reply Wed 4 Jul, 2007 10:38 am
@Pinochet73,
Pinochet73;24739 wrote:

great answer pino,you just been watching a horror film :eek:
0 Replies

socalgolfguy

Reply Wed 4 Jul, 2007 10:42 am
@Pinochet73,
Pinochet73;24775 wrote:
Right on. The Clintons are the archetypal products of chronyism. Bill Clinton was directly created by it, and Hillary is only hanging on to her fake 'husband' for the sake of cashing in on it. No one on Planet Earth is more strongly anchored in corrupt, elitist, deceitful 'good-old-boyism' than the scumbag Clintons, both of whom should be doing life at Leavenworth.:AR15firing:

God, I wish I had said that!
0 Replies

scooby-doo cv

Reply Wed 4 Jul, 2007 10:46 am
@Pinochet73,
Pinochet73;24775 wrote:

so what about your hero GEORGIE BOY,do you think he would have ever become president iif it wasnt for his daddy pino,you talk about the clintons being elitist,GEORGIE BOY comes from a far more priveleged background than clinton ever did,when it comes to intelligence the clintons beat GEORGIE BOY every time.
scooby-doo cv

Reply Wed 4 Jul, 2007 10:49 am
@Pinochet73,
Pinochet73;24739 wrote:

most democrats are scary :eek: booooooooooooooo......pino dont look behind you :eek: sleep with the lights on :eek:
Pinochet73

Reply Wed 4 Jul, 2007 04:39 pm
@scooby-doo cv,
scooby-doo;24801 wrote:
so what about your hero GEORGIE BOY,do you think he would have ever become president iif it wasnt for his daddy pino,you talk about the clintons being elitist,GEORGIE BOY comes from a far more priveleged background than clinton ever did,when it comes to intelligence the clintons beat GEORGIE BOY every time.

There is ONE huge difference -- the Bushes aren't CRIMINALS.:no:
0 Replies

Pinochet73

Reply Wed 4 Jul, 2007 04:45 pm
@scooby-doo cv,
scooby-doo;24803 wrote:
most democrats are scary :eek: booooooooooooooo......pino dont look behind you :eek: sleep with the lights on :eek:

And do the Clintons ever pimp African-Americans. They woo them and make all sorts of unrealistic promises to capture their vote, all the while loathing them, deep down. Here's the proof: THE CLINTONS HAVE NEVER LIVED IN SALT-AND-PEPPER NEIGHBORHOODS IN ARKANSAS. Yeah.....they never have, which means, when it comes right down to hard cash (e.g., real estate resale value), they're racists. Money talks. Clinton lies walk.
0 Replies

Drnaline

Reply Wed 4 Jul, 2007 04:55 pm
@92b16vx,
92b16vx;24774 wrote:
:thumbup:

As far as the two border gaurds, they don't get pardons because doing so would not completely obscure an investigation into Bush State of the Union address where he used known false information to make a case for going into Iraq, and lying to the American people.

Now all you have to do is prove intent and you have a case. Will that ever happen, not likely.
0 Replies

Drnaline

Reply Wed 4 Jul, 2007 05:01 pm
@Silverchild79,
All this crap about Scooter, why wasn't Armitage ever prosecuted for the intitial leak? Maybe because he belonged to the previous admin? For the record Plame wasnt covert when her name was revealed by Armtitage. Hence no crime was commited. Fitzy new this but persued anyway, impartial?
0 Replies

Pinochet73

Reply Wed 4 Jul, 2007 05:27 pm
@Dmizer,
Yeah....and again -- any Foreign Service Officer (State Department) who would marry a CIA agent has to be a frig'n idiot. His every over-seas assignment would be totally compromised from the start, as would hers, if they were assigned together. I can't imagine any US Ambassador putting up with such obvious scandal on his watch. :FU1:
0 Replies

Drnaline

Reply Wed 4 Jul, 2007 05:46 pm
@Silverchild79,
LOL, i remember when that idiot Wilson said Cheney sent him to Niger. Then when Congress interviewed him he recanted most of what he had originally said? Funny any time the government sends any one on a mission. You have to report back to that entity, where the report? Instead he writes an artical for the New Yuck Times about his escapades in Niger. He admitted officials from Iraq were in Niger. Niger has two exports, yellow cake and cattle. Which to you think they were there to acquire?
Pinochet73

Reply Wed 4 Jul, 2007 05:56 pm
@Drnaline,
Drnaline;24841 wrote:
LOL, i remember when that idiot Wilson said Cheney sent him to Niger. Then when Congress interviewed him he recanted most of what he had originally said? Funny any time the government sends any one on a mission. You have to report back to that entity, where the report? Instead he writes an artical for the New Yuck Times about his escapades in Niger. He admitted officials from Iraq were in Niger. Niger has two exports, yellow cake and cattle. Which to you think they were there to acquire?

Yeah....so there he was -- Wilson -- chasing down a super-sensitive matter for the State Department, overseas, while married to a covert CIA agent. Right. As if foreign intelligence isn't going to know that and suspect him of all sorts of mischief on that basis alone. The Government couldn't trust him with Jack's Crap.:no: