BREAKING NEWS: Bush Free's Libby!

Drnaline

Reply Mon 23 Jul, 2007 10:55 am
@scooby-doo cv,
scooby-doo;26684 wrote:
i dont hate the US with a burning passion,i dont like bush and his government ! your father-in-law is panamamian ? have you got him working for minimum wage yet pino ? as for penis-envy,i have got a big cock :cool:
Like he said, you won't admit it.
scooby-doo cv

Reply Mon 23 Jul, 2007 10:59 am
@Drnaline,
Drnaline;27538 wrote:
Like he said, you won't admit it.

admit what ?
0 Replies

Drnaline

Reply Mon 23 Jul, 2007 11:02 am
@Silverchild79,
You hate the US?
Quote:
i dont hate the US with a burning passion
You don't hate with a burning passion, so we require just regular hate passion?
scooby-doo cv

Reply Mon 23 Jul, 2007 11:09 am
@Drnaline,
Drnaline;27543 wrote:
You hate the US?You don't hate with a burning passion, so we require just regular hate passion?

i do not hate the US ! do you think democrats living in the US,hate the US ?
Drnaline

Reply Mon 23 Jul, 2007 11:33 am
@scooby-doo cv,
scooby-doo;27545 wrote:
i do not hate the US ! do you think democrats living in the US,hate the US ?
Quote:
i do not hate the US !

I think different, why else would a person meddle in another's affairs unless there is massive resentment probably stemming from hate?
scooby-doo cv

Reply Mon 23 Jul, 2007 02:11 pm
@Drnaline,
Drnaline;27549 wrote:
I think different, why else would a person meddle in another's affairs unless there is massive resentment probably stemming from hate?

and i am meddling in who's affairs,by posting on an internet political forum ? do you think im a spy lol :cool:
Pinochet73

Reply Mon 23 Jul, 2007 04:14 pm
@Drnaline,
Scoob, it's obvious you loathe the US. Admit it. Quit playing games. And....it's pure penis-envy. Of course it is. Look at your history and present circumstances -- dominated by England, overshadowed by England, England, the world's foremost imperial powerhouse in the 19th Century, England, now a pale image of its former self, yet still dominant over Scotland. You hate power, especially English-speaking power, because you've never possessed it yourself. YOU ARE MISERABLY JEALOUS.Very Happy
Drnaline

Reply Tue 24 Jul, 2007 07:30 am
@scooby-doo cv,
scooby-doo;27552 wrote:
and i am meddling in who's affairs,by posting on an internet political forum ? do you think im a spy lol :cool:
You are medding in US affairs, strangely you think the US meddles in others and to you that is not right. In other words your a hypocrite. Don't like it, don't meddle. Then at least you have a stump leg to stand on.
Drnaline

Reply Tue 24 Jul, 2007 07:33 am
@Pinochet73,
Pinochet73;27557 wrote:
Scoob, it's obvious you loathe the US. Admit it. Quit playing games. And....it's pure penis-envy. Of course it is. Look at your history and present circumstances -- dominated by England, overshadowed by England, England, the world's foremost imperial powerhouse in the 19th Century, England, now a pale image of its former self, yet still dominant over Scotland. You hate power, especially English-speaking power, because you've never possessed it yourself. YOU ARE MISERABLY JEALOUS.Very Happy
Envy = meddler IMO
0 Replies

scooby-doo cv

Reply Tue 24 Jul, 2007 09:27 am
@Drnaline,
Drnaline;27573 wrote:
You are medding in US affairs, strangely you think the US meddles in others and to you that is not right. In other words your a hypocrite. Don't like it, don't meddle. Then at least you have a stump leg to stand on.

lol great stuff lol im not meddling in US affairs,im voicing my opinions,on a political forum,cant you see the difference,i dont interfere in the running of other countries,the US government does :thumbup:
0 Replies

scooby-doo cv

Reply Tue 24 Jul, 2007 09:30 am
@Pinochet73,
Pinochet73;27557 wrote:

your posts are always good for a laugh pino :wtf: no penis envy from me :thumbup:
0 Replies

Drnaline

Reply Tue 24 Jul, 2007 09:30 am
@Silverchild79,
You skip right by the envy don't you, LOL.
scooby-doo cv

Reply Tue 24 Jul, 2007 09:44 am
@Drnaline,
Drnaline;27599 wrote:
You skip right by the envy don't you, LOL.

you think i hate the US because i dont agree,with you and pinos point of view :wtf: very good
Drnaline

Reply Tue 24 Jul, 2007 06:55 pm
@Silverchild79,
Never said that, i think you don't like the US because of all the **** you post on this forum. Can you point me to a post where you have been supportive? I'll be waiting?
scooby-doo cv

Reply Wed 25 Jul, 2007 12:21 pm
@Drnaline,
Drnaline;27641 wrote:
Never said that, i think you don't like the US because of all the **** you post on this forum. Can you point me to a post where you have been supportive? I'll be waiting?

ITS A POLITICAL FORUM ! YOU HAVE GOR LOVELY BEACHES IN THE US :thumbup:
Pinochet73

Reply Wed 25 Jul, 2007 02:18 pm
@scooby-doo cv,
scooby-doo;27604 wrote:
you think i hate the US because i dont agree,with you and pinos point of view :wtf: very good

No....I think you hate America in a classic, contemporary, Western European way. Western Europe has experienced steady cultural decline since the end of WWII, while simultaneously being protested against, if not attacked, by the Third World, especially those parts of it once colonized by Western European powers. Since aggressive secularization is at the heart of Western Europe's cultural decline, it hasn't had anything to fight for since the fall of the Soviet Union, between 1989 and 1992. Nothing, zip, nada, nathan, nuffin, no-how. Western Europe is complacent, numb, apathetic and lost. Its only remaining, palpable feeling of any kind is its contempt for strong, traditional beliefs. And because the US is the world's most powerful nation and at the same time, its most CHRISTIAN nation, Western Europe hates America. America represents everything Europe once was, but deliberately forfeitted. Western Europe looks at America, and sees how horribly it screwed up by surrendering its ancestral identity to new-age decadence and nihilism. It knows, deep down, that it's doomed to a fate it engineered itself. Sorry. You guys are going to hate Islamic rule many times more than you ever did the US. :headbang:

PS: Imagine the utter betrayal your women will feel after having been forced back into the Middle Ages by bullwhip-cracking Mullahs, and your unwillingness as men to take a stand to defend them.
scooby-doo cv

Reply Wed 25 Jul, 2007 02:47 pm
@Pinochet73,
Pinochet73;27752 wrote:
No....I think you hate America in a classic, contemporary, Western European way. Western Europe has experienced steady cultural decline since the end of WWII, while simultaneously being protested against, if not attacked, by the Third World, especially those parts of it once colonized by Western European powers. Since aggressive secularization is at the heart of Western Europe's cultural decline, it hasn't had anything to fight for since the fall of the Soviet Union, between 1989 and 1992. Nothing, zip, nada, nathan, nuffin, no-how. Western Europe is complacent, numb, apathetic and lost. Its only remaining, palpable feeling of any kind is its contempt for strong, traditional beliefs. And because the US is the world's most powerful nation and at the same time, its most CHRISTIAN nation, Western Europe hates America. America represents everything Europe once was, but deliberately forfeitted. Western Europe looks at America, and sees how horribly it screwed up by surrendering its ancestral identity to new-age decadence and nihilism. It knows, deep down, that it's doomed to a fate it engineered itself. Sorry. You guys are going to hate Islamic rule many times more than you ever did the US. :headbang:

PS: Imagine the utter betrayal your women will feel after having been forced back into the Middle Ages by bullwhip-cracking Mullahs, and your unwillingness as men to take a stand to defend them.

NONSENSE ! as for your fixation with mullahs and islamic rule in europe ! it aint gonna happen :thumbup:
0 Replies

RedOct

Reply Thu 26 Jul, 2007 02:50 pm
@Silverchild79,
Hiiiii
0 Replies

aaronssongs

Reply Thu 26 Jul, 2007 03:44 pm
@Drnaline,
Drnaline;27549 wrote:

Oh, you mean like our meddling in a sovereign nation' s affairs, like say Iraq, the basis being "massive resentment probably stemming from hate"???
As as far as "hating the US"...I don't hate the US...I think of all of the places one could be, it's probably the best...however, I do hate what we, as Americans, have become, at the behest of our government.
Willing to fall for the destruction and dismantling of our Constitution and The Bill of Rights, by demagogues, determined to fill their coffers with money and power (Haliburton, the Bushes involvement with the Saudi Royal Family, backroom deals, etc...), while completely ignoring the fact that laws are being broken, lives are being lost, and the rules don't apply to a select few. This must be akin to what life was like in the Soviet Union, at the height of Communism....freedoms shuttled, people silenced.
Drnaline

Reply Thu 26 Jul, 2007 03:51 pm
@aaronssongs,
aaronssongs;27893 wrote:
Oh, you mean like our meddling in a sovereign nation' s affairs, like say Iraq, the basis being "massive resentment probably stemming from hate"???
As as far as "hating the US"...I don't hate the US...I think of all of the places one could be, it's probably the best...however, I do hate what we, as Americans, have become, at the behest of our government.
Willing to fall for the destruction and dismantling of our Constitution and The Bill of Rights, by demagogues, determined to fill their coffers with money and power (Haliburton, the Bushes involvement with the Saudi Royal Family, backroom deals, etc...), while completely ignoring the fact that laws are being broken, lives are being lost, and the rules don't apply to a select few. This must be akin to what life was like in the Soviet Union, at the height of Communism....freedoms shuttled, people silenced.
Quote:
I didn't meddle, as a tax payer i was just asked to fund it, ask 92, LOL.
Quote:
woe is me.
0 Replies