BREAKING NEWS: Bush Free's Libby!

rugonnacry

Reply Sat 7 Jul, 2007 09:54 am
@92b16vx,
92b16vx;24660 wrote:
Obstructed justice. It doesn't matter anyone here's "opinion" of what happened, he was convicted of a felony, everyone acknowledges he commited a felony, and it's complete bull**** that Georgie boy sprung cheneys littel ***.

It doesnt matter what anyones here's opinion of what happened, G W has the LEGAL Authority to change or eliminate convictions. It is a legal right of the presidents.
socalgolfguy

Reply Sat 7 Jul, 2007 10:56 am
@scooby-doo cv,
scooby-doo;25229 wrote:
they are closer to the politics i believe in pino,its as simple as that.

Do you admire their tax and spend economics? Or their cradle to grave vision for the undereducated and unmotivated?
0 Replies

Pinochet73

Reply Sat 7 Jul, 2007 01:09 pm
@Silverchild79,
I say fill the streets with as many hardcore Republicans as possible before the Clinton Mafia takes the White House.
rugonnacry

Reply Sun 8 Jul, 2007 08:46 am
@Silverchild79,
Clintons will not get back in the office. Hillary has NO middle ground, either YOU HATE HER or you LOVE her nothing in the middle, and those candidates NEVER win office.
scooby-doo cv

Reply Sun 8 Jul, 2007 11:38 am
@Pinochet73,
Pinochet73;25270 wrote:
I say fill the streets with as many hardcore Republicans as possible before the Clinton Mafia takes the White House.

yeh pino,you and the rest of the right-wingers should take to the street with your guns :eek: and run all those lefties out of town :headbang:
Pinochet73

Reply Sun 8 Jul, 2007 06:18 pm
@rugonnacry,
rugonnacry;25334 wrote:
Clintons will not get back in the office. Hillary has NO middle ground, either YOU HATE HER or you LOVE her nothing in the middle, and those candidates NEVER win office.

I wish you were, Steel. But, I am certain that beast will be our next President, with SLICKY BOY, her fake husband, by her side, exercising his mendacious influence, and messing about with every co-ed he can snag on White House grounds or out on the rubber-chicken circuit. :AR15firing:
Pinochet73

Reply Sun 8 Jul, 2007 06:21 pm
@scooby-doo cv,
scooby-doo;25350 wrote:
yeh pino,you and the rest of the right-wingers should take to the street with your guns :eek: and run all those lefties out of town :headbang:

Wish we could, Scoob. Wish we could. But, unfortunately, those days are over. "Someday this war's gonna end (*sulk*)." :no:
0 Replies

Drnaline

Reply Sun 8 Jul, 2007 09:21 pm
@Silverchild79,
Looks like Fitzy's got some esplainin to do.

Senators Want Libby Prosecutor to Testify

The Senate Judiciary Committee may seek testimony from controversial prosecutor Patrick Fitzgerald about the obstruction of justice case against vice presidential aide Lewis "Scooter" Libby, two senators said on Sunday.

Sen. Arlen Specter of Pennsylvania, the ranking Republican member of the committee, said he wanted to hear from Fitzgerald because, "I still haven't figured out what that case is all about."

Libby, the one-time top aide to Vice President Dick Cheney, was found guilty in March of obstructing an investigation into who blew the cover of a CIA analyst whose husband had criticized the Iraq war.
0 Replies

rugonnacry

Reply Mon 9 Jul, 2007 05:59 am
@Pinochet73,
Pinochet73;25367 wrote:
I wish you were, Steel. But, I am certain that beast will be our next President, with SLICKY BOY, her fake husband, by her side, exercising his mendacious influence, and messing about with every co-ed he can snag on White House grounds or out on the rubber-chicken circuit. :AR15firing:

I am still trying to figure out what was the harm with Gennifer Flowers and Monica Lawanski. The world did not come crashing down, our economy did not flounder.
Drnaline

Reply Mon 9 Jul, 2007 07:47 am
@Silverchild79,
If the guy don't give a **** about his marriage or wife, i see him not caring about anything else either except himself. His interest is not the job at hand, it's getting a hand job.
0 Replies

Pinochet73

Reply Mon 9 Jul, 2007 09:42 am
@rugonnacry,
rugonnacry;25428 wrote:
I am still trying to figure out what was the harm with Gennifer Flowers and Monica Lawanski. The world did not come crashing down, our economy did not flounder.

Yeah...I know what you mean. I had a student who found out her father was cheating on her mom and was very, very upset. And when she caught him, he lied and lied and lied, which only hurt her that much more. When she asked me for advice, I told her it was no big deal. I said that her father's sex-life was a personal matter, his business and no one's else's, and that she shouldn't confuse his role as father with that of sex partner. I told her there was a huge, enormous gulf between the two. I insisted that her father's sexual pleasures had nothing to do with his ability to be a good father. Well....she listened, reflected, and then told me I was full of chit. She said she expected more from her father. She said she expected him to set an example, to be truthful, loyal and moral. She stormed out of the classroom and never spoke to me again. I couldn't understand why. Why the heck was she so judgmental and hateful? I didn't get it. (J/K, and all public servants who prove to be immoral should be shot!):frown:
0 Replies

socalgolfguy

Reply Mon 9 Jul, 2007 12:00 pm
@Silverchild79,
I ask again, is it too much to ask that our elected officials be squeaky clean at least while in office..?? Personally, I don't give a chit what they did before or what they do after but while they are representing me, stay above water.
0 Replies

scooby-doo cv

Reply Mon 9 Jul, 2007 12:06 pm
@rugonnacry,
is it worse to cheat on your wife and lie about it,or take your country into a crazy war in iraq,causing the deaths of 100s of thousands of people ?
socalgolfguy

Reply Mon 9 Jul, 2007 12:19 pm
@scooby-doo cv,
scooby-doo;25491 wrote:
is it worse to cheat on your wife and lie about it,or take your country into a crazy war in iraq,causing the deaths of 100s of thousands of people ?

For me I'd rather put 100,000 Iraqis to death that to get caught in a lie to Mrs. SoCal. (J/K)
scooby-doo cv

Reply Mon 9 Jul, 2007 12:24 pm
@socalgolfguy,
socalgolfguy;25496 wrote:
For me I'd rather put 100,000 Iraqis to death that to get caught in a lie to Mrs. SoCal. (J/K)

ok your not that bothered about the iraqis,what about the 3000 plus american troops,which is getting higher by the day.
0 Replies

Drnaline

Reply Mon 9 Jul, 2007 01:03 pm
@scooby-doo cv,
scooby-doo;25491 wrote:
Quote:
is it worse to cheat on your wife and lie about it
Ask your wife? When you give an answer i remark on the rest.
scooby-doo cv

Reply Tue 10 Jul, 2007 09:26 am
@Drnaline,
Drnaline;25504 wrote:
Ask your wife? When you give an answer i remark on the rest.

it should be between husband and wife,cheating on your wife or hubby,dosent mean your bad at your job.
socalgolfguy

Reply Tue 10 Jul, 2007 11:54 am
@scooby-doo cv,
scooby-doo;25666 wrote:
it should be between husband and wife,cheating on your wife or hubby,dosent mean your bad at your job.

Cheating on your wife always develops into an addiction that becomes the focus of your life.

You spend all your waking hours obsessing about getting caught and how you will answer for it once you are found out.

I know this from watching my father, my brother, my sister and most of my former friends.

YES, it does affect your work, most definitely.
Drnaline

Reply Tue 10 Jul, 2007 01:43 pm
@scooby-doo cv,
scooby-doo;25666 wrote:
Quote:
it should be between husband and wife
Even if your a public figure like the president?
0 Replies

Drnaline

Reply Tue 10 Jul, 2007 01:44 pm
@socalgolfguy,
socalgolfguy;25702 wrote:
Cheating on your wife always develops into an addiction that becomes the focus of your life.

You spend all your waking hours obsessing about getting caught and how you will answer for it once you are found out.

I know this from watching my father, my brother, my sister and most of my former friends.

YES, it does affect your work, most definitely.

Not according to Scoob, Must be a different world in Scotland?
0 Replies