Bible Party of the USA

Volunteer

Reply Wed 25 Mar, 2009 07:12 am
@xexon,
xexon;64686 wrote:
I'm glad you brought facism up, because it's a speciality of mine.

x
xexon

Reply Wed 25 Mar, 2009 08:27 am
@Volunteer,
I have full understanding of "the word". It lives in me in the form of a compassion you have no belief in. It allows me deep insight into things other people only see the surface of. Like zionism.

As for zionism, I pursue it because it's the number one threat in the western world. It's a racist ideaology that is all too fond of ethnic cleansing in the name of God. In many ways, it's even worse than nazism. And, it has the same intentions. World domination.

It's dirtied the United States and brought terrorists to our door as a result.

Jews and Christians are the biggest carriers of this moral disease. Once they're infected, they slober all over Israel like it was the holy land or something.

Ain't nothing holy about Israel these days.

This, is what you're supporting in Israel as a US taxpayer:

Fourth Reich… Israel

http://www.onepalestine.org/resources/Israeli_Apartheid_Laws.html

Make sure you study that last link carefully.

Don't you dare bring that crap over here.

x
0 Replies

Fatal Freedoms

Reply Wed 25 Mar, 2009 09:43 am
@xexon,
xexon;64682 wrote:
Let me put it to you more directly.

Zionism is going down. Israel with it.

If you have any connection to it, or it's intrusion into the federal government, you'll be taken out with the rest of the trash when the time comes.

People are tired of the religious influence in government.

If you think I'm alone, think again.

x

Radical of your own.
xexon

Reply Wed 25 Mar, 2009 09:57 am
@Fatal Freedoms,
Someday, the Arabs are going to hunt zionists just like the Jews have hunted nazis. Remember that.

Genocide come with a price.

x
xexon

Reply Thu 26 Mar, 2009 07:41 am
@xexon,
Well now, here's some educational material. A zionist Jew who was murdered for saying too much.

I suggest you read it.

I suggest you all do.

Harold Wallace Rosenthal interview

x
0 Replies

Volunteer

Reply Thu 26 Mar, 2009 09:43 am
@Volunteer,
Boy something must have really got you going. Take some Imodium and chill.
xexon

Reply Thu 26 Mar, 2009 10:03 am
@Volunteer,
No time to rest. Things are fixing to go critical in the world.

I can't imagine why.

x
Volunteer

Reply Thu 26 Mar, 2009 10:19 am
@xexon,
xexon;64753 wrote:
No time to rest. Things are fixing to go critical in the world.

I can't imagine why.

x

Sure you can. Try harder.

Things are critical in every generation. People who trust God and follow His counsel need not get flustered.
xexon

Reply Thu 26 Mar, 2009 10:30 am
@Volunteer,
And what about those that feed that critical factor? What of them?

Spiritually blind and deaf and dumb does not lead people. It stands over them with laws.

I suggest you read that piece again. Laws in the name of the war on terror are just another wedge in whatever we have left of a democracy. You and your religous faithful are leading the rest of us to the abyss with your insanities.

I've had enough of it. In the name of those who have no voice in this society, I speak for those who object.

Compassion, you know.

x
Volunteer

Reply Fri 27 Mar, 2009 10:00 am
@xexon,
xexon;64755 wrote:
And what about those that feed that critical factor? What of them?

Spiritually blind and deaf and dumb does not lead people. It stands over them with laws.

I suggest you read that piece again. Laws in the name of the war on terror are just another wedge in whatever we have left of a democracy. You and your religous faithful are leading the rest of us to the abyss with your insanities.

I've had enough of it. In the name of those who have no voice in this society, I speak for those who object.

Compassion, you know.

x

Glass houses bud.
xexon

Reply Fri 27 Mar, 2009 10:31 am
@Volunteer,
Do not wither in the face of opposition. I expect you to be more deep, being the chosen and all.

Your political agenda speaks of much energy behind it. Organization. As typical between the mating of Israel and the United States, the offspring is never healthy.

Yours is no different.

Americans who are awake to zionism, will shun you like the plague.

Wither, is what this movement needs to do. Before it gets everybody killed or enslaved.

My stake is ready. So is the hammer.

I'm just waiting for the dawn now.

x
Fatal Freedoms

Reply Sat 28 Mar, 2009 09:07 am
@xexon,
xexon;64733 wrote:
Someday, the Arabs are going to hunt zionists just like the Jews have hunted nazis. Remember that.

Genocide come with a price.

x

You are just as much of a radical as the people you rebuke.
xexon

Reply Sat 28 Mar, 2009 10:05 am
@Fatal Freedoms,
I'm an equalizer.

Or perhaps from your point of view, a Robin Hood.

I seek to balance what has been out of balance for a very long time.

Those who cling to their wealth, their power, their position should fear. Those who are downtrodden, hungry, and disabled will have other ideas about it.

Your ancient beliefs have been nothing but a plague upon humanity.

Your way DOES NOT WORK.

It's strengths are in intellectual arm twisting. It imparts little in the way of spiritual worth. Empty ritual and power games. A political force.

The new world will be without much religion, because the survivors of the war that you started will put an end to you.

x
NotHereForLong

Reply Sat 28 Mar, 2009 01:18 pm
@Volunteer,
0 Replies

NotHereForLong

Reply Sat 28 Mar, 2009 02:12 pm
@Volunteer,
"Fatah and Hamas are two sides of the same coin like the Irish Republican Army (IRA) and Sinn Fein. They work together to achieve their common aims."

I think it's ironic that you compare the Israeli conflict to the N Ireland conflict. I too think the conflicts are very similar. They're both land disputes by different religious/ethnic groups that have a history of bad blood. In N Ireland, the Protestants and the English government tried to end the conflict by addressing the legitimate grievances of the Catholics. They created a unity government, integrated Catholics into the police force, etc. And for the most part they succeeded. Who today would argue that N Ireland would be better without the peace process?

If the Protestants had simply denounced Catholic terrorism, would it have achieved the same results? Of course not. And yet, when it comes to the Palestinian conflict, there's no lack of ppl like you who simply denounce Palestinian terrorism, and seem to think that nothing more needs to be done. It's so simplistic, but more than anything, it's impractical. You can achieve nothing until you address the other side's legitimate grievances.

But to get to your argument that Fatah and Hamas work together, what world have you been living in? The two have been at war. They're bitter rivals engaged in a power struggle.

You could say that the two work together in the sense that Hamas' terrorism gives an incentive for Israel to negotiate with Fatah. Without it, Israel could take Palestinian land without suffering any adverse consequences. However, you could just as easily say that Hamas and the Israeli right work together to sabotage the peace process. What Hamas does sometimes furthers Fatah's interests, but sometimes it does not.
0 Replies

NotHereForLong

Reply Sat 28 Mar, 2009 02:36 pm
@Volunteer,
"The Hamas charter (or covenant), issued in 1988, calls for the eventual creation of an Islamic state in Palestine, in place of Israel and the Palestinian Territories, and the obliteration or nullification of Israel. Specifically, the quotation section that precedes the charter's introduction provides the following quote, attributed to Imam Hassan al-Banna: "Israel will exist and will continue to exist until Islam will obliterate it, just as it obliterated others before it.""

Who gives a **** about the charter. As i've already stated, most Palestinians would accept a fair peace deal. And once a peace deal is signed that most of the population supports, and once economic conditions improve, the ppl who continue fighting become alienated from the population. We've seen this happen in N Ireland. If a peace deal was reached in Palestine, the Hamas charter would become outdated, irrelevant, and even more unrealistic.

PS- I would like to note that i may be sounding more optimistic about this whole thing than i really am. A peace agreement would be very difficult at this point, and that alone wouldn't solve the problem. The situation is too much of a mess. But the alternative to trying is to accept an endless conflict which will damage our relations with the Muslim world endlessly. Indeed, i think it would be in America's best interest to be less pro Israeli even if a peace deal was completely impossible.
0 Replies

jkelley56

Reply Sun 29 Mar, 2009 03:53 am
@Drnaline,
Agreed. I have a good post on Obama and his flip flopping on the issue of Gun Control. Check it out: Politcal news/opinions from an ordinary person
xexon

Reply Sun 29 Mar, 2009 04:31 am
@jkelley56,
A two state solution is unacceptable. It givers permission for apartheid to continue in Israel.

A two state solution is the zionist solution. Their final solution.

It must be avoided at all costs.

Christian zionists have been lead by their nose rings believe that once Israel has been cleared of all those pesky Palestinian infidels, Israel can return to being a holy land.

Little do the Christians realize they're next on the zionist deport list. Israel, if this is allowed to go unchallenged, will be for Jews only. Just like Mecca is for Muslims only.

This movement must be brought down. Not fed by the likes of pro Israel "Bible Party" types.

You Christians are going to be used then discarded, just so you know.

x
0 Replies

Volunteer

Reply Sun 29 Mar, 2009 08:52 am
@xexon,
xexon;64763 wrote:
Do not wither in the face of opposition. I expect you to be more deep, being the chosen and all.

Your political agenda speaks of much energy behind it. Organization. As typical between the mating of Israel and the United States, the offspring is never healthy.

Yours is no different.

Americans who are awake to zionism, will shun you like the plague.

Wither, is what this movement needs to do. Before it gets everybody killed or enslaved.

My stake is ready. So is the hammer.

I'm just waiting for the dawn now.

x

OK Buffy.
xexon

Reply Sun 29 Mar, 2009 09:30 am
@Volunteer,
Surely you have more to say than that.

If you're trying to inject another political party into government, you better be vocal.

Consider me a test audience. A tough one.

Otherwise, the turbulence later will disperse your atoms into the wind. I'm giving you a view into the future as you attempt to bring a religious based party into mainstream government.

Expect many to tell you what you can do with the Star of David and the Cross. You've been associated with what's wrong in the world now. The economy. The Iraq war. Government corruption. Patriot Act. War on terrorism.

I hope you're limber. There's going to be a long line forming behind me.

Armageddon is YOUR end, not mine. Your beliefs are corrupted. The fruit is rotten.

New Jerusalem is about people who no longer need belief.

x