Bible Party of the USA

Tulip cv

Reply Wed 7 Feb, 2007 07:29 am
@Volunteer,
USA all the way,
Quote:
I do believe we are all children of God. So therefore nothing changes, ever. We were not born separate from the church or government and we are all the same physically, SO how would chiurch and state be a separate body>?

If you were truly born of the state, you would be immersed in a political agenda since the moment you were born. When a country is free like the US and Canada, it is a religious as well as cultural freedom, and held in place by laws that are connected to the consitution, and in our case the charter of rights and freedoms. So when you are born in a free country your parents chose whether they want to immerse you in a political agenda at an early age. To say you are not born separate from the state is incorrect, as you are not born into a political party.

Similarly, while you are a child of God, you are born into either a country where you are to follow a religion and suffer the consequences, or a country where you and your family have the right to chose whether they even want to follow a relious belief.

So l feel your statement is not an accurate assessment of our birthright in NATO countries.
As for countries in such places as the Middle East the political agenda is mixed with religion, usually resulting in a dictatorship. When children are at the incubation state, they are deemed potential suicide bombers and thus are born not in freedom but in chains.

The dictator is entrenched in religion to such a degree that all decisions are based on fables gathered from thousands of years ago.

No one dares to question the pious dictator since it is challenging tribal, community and legal authority and you face imprisionment, torture and shame your family...now THIS is an example of being born into religious and political agendas.

Quote:
You will all find out one day, and it comes to us all, that God thinks of his people as one, and unless you are saved you shall not see the gates of heaven, thats Biblical my friends like it or not.

And you can read your bible, my friend, and learn that you too are asked to be humble and child-like, rather then lecturing people as if God does not approve and love us.

Furthermore, you are making a grand and sweeping statement assuming that people are not understanding the religion of God, and that they are not saved. All Christian religions, bar none, include humanity that has been saved by Jesus, there is no exclusitivity to this, he came here for us all and died for us.

There are no exclusive groups of SELECTED saved souls, we are all accepted, just as is anyone, regardless of their background, invited and welcomed by Jesus to have a relationship with him.
Drnaline

Reply Wed 7 Feb, 2007 10:02 am
@Volunteer,
Why USA, you mean to tell me you can speak without the slang, LOL. Who would of ever guessed!
0 Replies

USA All The Way

Reply Thu 8 Feb, 2007 02:33 pm
@Tulip cv,
yu be so nise nowe okey causes wen mi gits uset mi can reely git ta talkin it up yu sees, lol.

abds da biblkes do say yu muss be a saved poisoin in Jesus
0 Replies

Drnaline

Reply Fri 9 Feb, 2007 07:43 am
@Volunteer,
Sounds like were in trouble, LOL.
0 Replies

markx15

Reply Fri 9 Feb, 2007 10:01 am
@Volunteer,
Volunteer, here in my homeland of Brazil we have a cristian political party, it is called exactly that Partido Cristao Brasileiro, they have 7 representatives elected, but our government remains obviouslly corrupt or in the least inaffective. These men have done nothing to change that situation, it is possible that I have done more then them, now they are all catholics, they all follow the Bible(theoretically) why don't they act the part? Ill tell you why. Some people realised that since 80% of the brazilian population is catholic then they would probably vote for a catholic representative, very true it happened, the problem was these men only used their religion to obtain votes and get elected, that willl happen anywhere you instate this, there are some who might try to do good, but they never have enough political backing to get anything done.
Volunteer

Reply Fri 9 Feb, 2007 05:18 pm
@Volunteer,
Professor, You still didn't answer my question. Why do you promote chaos?
0 Replies

Volunteer

Reply Fri 9 Feb, 2007 07:09 pm
@markx15,
markx15;10585 wrote:
Volunteer, here in my homeland of Brazil we have a cristian political party, it is called exactly that Partido Cristao Brasileiro, they have 7 representatives elected, but our government remains obviouslly corrupt or in the least inaffective. These men have done nothing to change that situation, it is possible that I have done more then them, now they are all catholics, they all follow the Bible(theoretically) why don't they act the part? Ill tell you why. Some people realised that since 80% of the brazilian population is catholic then they would probably vote for a catholic representative, very true it happened, the problem was these men only used their religion to obtain votes and get elected, that willl happen anywhere you instate this, there are some who might try to do good, but they never have enough political backing to get anything done.

Markx15,

We are told in 2 Timothy 2:19, "Nevertheless, God's solid foundation stands firm, having this inscription: The Lord knows those who are His, and Everyone who names the name of the Lord must turn away from unrighteousness."

We are also told in 2 Corinthians 11:13, "For such people are false apostles, deceitful workers, disguising themselves as apostles of Christ. And no wonder! For Satan himself is disguised as an angel of light. So it is no great thing if his servants also disguise themselves as servants of righteousness. Their destiny will be according to their works."

The Bible Party of the USA will ensure all who profess to believe in God's Word adhere to it in their actions as members, officers and candidates of the party. It will be structured as a profession, not as a traditional political party. Professions correct their members. If a member of the Bible Party willfully fails to fulfill their oath and responsibilities of office in the Party or as an elected representative, they will be removed from the party and barred from any party office or representation.

Professions have a minimum standard of knowledge required for membership. All members will be required to pass a test of their knowledge of the Bible, the Constitution of the United States, and the Bill of Rights. As members progress from members to officers and then to candidates, their testing requirements increase.

Professions require membership fees. Members will contribute a certain portion of their annual earnings to the party as a membership fee. As they progress in responsibility within the party they pay a larger percentage.

More details are at Bible Party of the United States of America.

Initially, the party may not have enough members to make a significant difference in straight votes, but they will have an influence based on their standards and behavior. With God's blessing the party will prosper and God's Word will be represented in public policy debate.
0 Replies

markx15

Reply Fri 9 Feb, 2007 07:26 pm
@Volunteer,
Just one question, how do you intend on interpreting the Bible for a day to day use? What I mean is are you to adhere to cristianity as declared by the Catholic Church, or your own views? And who decides what those views are?
0 Replies

Volunteer

Reply Sat 10 Feb, 2007 10:03 am
@Tulip cv,
If you review the charter at Bible Party of the United States of America
0 Replies

Tulip cv

Reply Sat 10 Feb, 2007 05:06 pm
@Tulip cv,
oh brother...

or for USA ALL THE WAY I will translate : ak boodwer...
0 Replies

Volunteer

Reply Sat 10 Feb, 2007 08:47 pm
@Tulip cv,
What does "oh brother" mean?
0 Replies

Volunteer

Reply Sun 11 Feb, 2007 10:24 am
@Tulip cv,
Tulip;10441 wrote:
USA all the way,

There are no exclusive groups of SELECTED saved souls, we are all accepted, just as is anyone, regardless of their background, invited and welcomed by Jesus to have a relationship with him.

Tulip, There is more to being accepted than just accepting Jesus and asking for his acceptance or from a Jewish perspective asking for Yahweh's. Unless we are born into the family of Israel, we are all pagans, chaff, tares, goats, etc… until we accept and honor God’s Word. If we are kept here in this tent, it is to accomplish something for God. Telling someone “we are all accepted,” encourages them to think they can accept God’s Word without honoring It. Please consider the following:

Mt 25:31 – 25:46, "When the Son of Man comes in His glory, and all the angels with Him, then He will sit on the throne of His glory. All the nations will be gathered before Him, and He will separate them one from another, just as a shepherd separates the sheep from the goats. He will put the sheep on His right, and the goats on the left. Then the King will say to those on His right, 'Come, you who are blessed by My Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world.
For I was hungry and you gave Me something to eat;
I was thirsty and you gave Me something to drink;
I was a stranger and you took Me in;
I was naked and you clothed Me;
I was sick and you took care of Me;
I was in prison and you visited Me.
"Then the righteous will answer Him, 'Lord, when did we see You hungry and feed You, or thirsty and give You something to drink? When did we see You a stranger and take You in, or without clothes and clothe You? When did we see You sick, or in prison, and visit You?'
"And the King will answer them, 'I assure you: Whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers of Mine, you did for Me. Then He will also say to those on the left, 'Depart from Me, you who are cursed, into the eternal fire prepared for the Devil and his angels!
For I was hungry and you gave Me nothing to eat;
I was thirsty and you gave Me nothing to drink;
I was a stranger and you didn't take Me in;
I was naked and you didn't clothe Me, sick and in prison and you didn't take care of Me.'
"Then they too will answer, 'Lord, when did we see You hungry, or thirsty, or a stranger, or without clothes, or sick, or in prison, and not help You?'
"Then He will answer them, 'I assure you: Whatever you did not do for one of the least of these, you did not do for Me either.
"And they will go away into eternal punishment, but the righteous into eternal life."

Does this passage only talk of food, clothing, care, and visitation? Or, does it talk about something more? Does it talk of something that lasts through the Refiner’s fire?

Consider this also, Revelation 3:1 – 3:6 and 3:14 – 3:22:

"To the angel of the church in Sardis write:
"The One who has the seven spirits of God and the seven stars says: I know your works; you have a reputation for being alive, but you are dead. Be alert and strengthen what remains, which is about to die, for I have not found your works complete before My God. Remember therefore what you have received and heard; keep it, and repent. But if you are not alert, I will come like a thief, and you have no idea at what hour I will come against you. But you have a few people in Sardis who have not defiled their clothes, and they will walk with Me in white, because they are worthy. In the same way, the victor will be dressed in white clothes, and I will never erase his name from the book of life, but will acknowledge his name before My Father and before His angels.
"Anyone who has an ear should listen to what the Spirit says to the churches.

"To the angel of the church in Laodicea write:
"The Amen, the faithful and true Witness, the Originator of God's creation says: I know your works, that you are neither cold nor hot. I wish that you were cold or hot. So, because you are lukewarm, and neither hot nor cold, I am going to vomit you out of My mouth. Because you say, 'I'm rich; I have become wealthy, and need nothing,' and you don't know that you are wretched, pitiful, poor, blind, and naked, I advise you to buy from Me gold refined in the fire so that you may be rich, and white clothes so that you may be dressed and your shameful nakedness not be exposed, and ointment to spread on your eyes so that you may see. As many as I love, I rebuke and discipline. So be committed and repent. Listen! I stand at the door and knock. If anyone hears My voice and opens the door, I will come in to him and have dinner with him, and he with Me. The victor: I will give him the right to sit with Me on My throne, just as I also won the victory and sat down with My Father on His throne.
"Anyone who has an ear should listen to what the Spirit says to the churches."
0 Replies

Tulip cv

Reply Sun 11 Feb, 2007 03:12 pm
@Tulip cv,
Quote:
Tulip, There is more to being accepted than just accepting Jesus and asking for his acceptance or from a Jewish perspective asking for Yahweh's. Unless we are born into the family of Israel, we are all pagans, chaff, tares, goats, etc… until we accept and honor God’s Word. If we are kept here in this tent, it is to accomplish something for God. Telling someone “we are all accepted,” encourages them to think they can accept God’s Word without honoring It. Please consider the following:
volunteer

actually the name Yahweh is totally Christian, although yes originally from Jewish origins just as Jesus was. So it is in fact his correct name, rather than what has evolved into the name JESUS, which is a translated and many times changed version of YAHWEH.

The point of Yahweh's crucifiction is that he died for all of us, and anyone can be a follower, it takes a desire. This was unspoken by me. The obvious truth, that we read, is that the relationship we have with Yahweh is based on love. Any true and meaningful loving relationship is about honour.

What l didn't continue on about is the way to go about the relationship shared with Christ.

The reason l didn't go on is because l know that if one is interested in having a relationship with Christ they are going to open the New Testimont and begin the journey. This is a choice.

There is no need for me to open one of my many bibles, as l have a lovely collection of religious documents and books, and begin preaching the wonders of Christ. It would not be respectful of the many people and many denominations of readers who are part of this forum.

Neither am l going to listen to a 'born again' who is trying to convince others that if they are not'saved' then they are not having a relationship with God.

This is a fallacy, for we are all, yes ALL invited to have a relationship with Yahweh, Christ, Jesus, God, the Lord.

If it begins with honouring his word, great, but God will also take the child, who doesn't know, the lamb that is lost, he will take the ignorant the poor, the mean, the decietful...everyone he will take, and from the moment that they open themselves to having a relationship with Yahweh, then the relationship begins.

Formally accepting God is the Baptism, like John the Baptist showed us and taught us, this is a wonderful experience...but it is not the point of beginning, the point of beginning is at the first spark of curiousity, and this is why l stated that it isn't an exclusive group.

So, born again christians are mis-guided, Yahweh accepts all who want a relationship with him, all it takes is the desire. Once they understand, they will understand how to honour God. Baptism is found in all Christian religions, following John's teachings. So when a child is born into a Christian family and baptisted they are formalizing a relationship with Christ.

So to is the formal steps found in all churches, it is baptism. In the Born again Christian church, they insist that a new adult baptism is the only way to be accepted in Jesus's followers.

This is not true, for Jesus understands that the religion will be interpreted many different ways through the human failings and heartfelt passion of his people. The truth is that Jesus will accept and love us all, all we need is to have the heartfelt desire for such a relationship.

THis is just what l know, you are entitled to your opinion.
0 Replies

Volunteer

Reply Sun 11 Feb, 2007 05:04 pm
@Tulip cv,
True, it is a choice. Implies you have memorized the Bible and can remember every word in order and in context, all 1100 or so pages of them. Word of caution, if you rely on memory with that volume of information, you may be misleading yourself. True, never disputed that. False, as the Bible states many times, it began before we were created (conceived and then born) and well before we were aware. You contradict yourself, see above. This is an unclear or incomplete thought.
0 Replies

Tulip cv

Reply Sun 11 Feb, 2007 05:27 pm
@Tulip cv,
Quote:
Implies you have memorized the Bible and can remember every word in order and in context, all 1100 or so pages of them. Word of caution, if you rely on memory with that volume of information, you may be misleading yourself.

I have no clue as to how ANYONE could come to such a conclusion based on my sentence, since l said "open one of my many bibles", doesn't that tell you that l am reading...so a word of caution to you, READ.
before you appear silly....

Quote:

nope, you are incorrect, l have you pegged correctly, and you just don't like it. maybe you should look at your own pride....

Quote:
True, never disputed that.

great, l am happy for you.

Quote:
False, as the Bible states many times, it began before we were created (conceived and then born) and well before we were aware.

true, but many times the person, living their life has been born into another religion such as islam, or mormon, and it might take a while for them to be conscious of Yahweh. However, you are correct, because while they might not even know {in name} Jesus, or believe in Jesus, Jesus believes in them, and so the relationship on a CONSCIOUS level begins the moment they open themselves to having a relationship...with the conscious thought it begins on a conscious level...

Quote:
You contradict yourself, see above.

actually l am not, the first instance is when a person joins the Christian faith, and makes the conscious step, the second is when they are joining the christian faith through the choices of parents who are guiding them...both are being "born into" the faith of God and it is the formalized actions of those in the house of God.

Quote:
This is an unclear or incomplete thought.

oh well, l find it is perfectly clear...
Ann cv

Reply Sun 11 Feb, 2007 06:31 pm
@Volunteer,
God, Yahweh, whatever name we call the Source of Creation is above and beyond any such petty human squabbles such as who lurves ya the best babe Smile

Doesn't matter one jot what you believe we are all equal in the eyes of God.

AS ABOVE, SO BELOW.

Ann
0 Replies

Volunteer

Reply Sun 11 Feb, 2007 06:45 pm
@Tulip cv,
Everyone who accepts Christ as their Savior, asks for His forgiveness, and repents of his/her sins is accepted and "born again."

Have a blessed day.
0 Replies

Ann cv

Reply Sun 11 Feb, 2007 06:58 pm
@Volunteer,
Well, Volunteer, with the greatest respect, that leaves half the world damned.

Or more!

I am a follower of Christ and therefore a Christian, but, I believe every human being is equal in the eyes of Christ and therefore God, and it is not necessary to be 'born again'. Whatever the Bible, or, our interpretation of the Bible tells us.

It is however, necessary to recognise your 'sins', funny word that - as sin is also misinterepreted by factions of the Christian Church itself.

Being 'born again' can simply mean the recongition of wrong doing, and the asking of forgiveness for such - in reality one is forgiving oneself.

I have a very close friend in Australia who is a Born again Christian - and when I visited her there, we discussed this vigorously. She told me I, my daughter and my husband and everyone I loved who was not born again in Christ would suffer and go to Hell. I told her that my God was not quite so judgemental and cruel Smile I also asked her why she, and other Born Again Christians tried to frighten people with this threat? I received no logical answer.

Every atom of everything that exists does so via a Creator or God of some kind, and I like to think of it as the purest form of energy with no Sword of Damocles hanging over Its Creations heads Smile

Ann
0 Replies

Curmudgeon

Reply Mon 12 Feb, 2007 03:31 am
@Volunteer,
I , too , have a problem with "Born Again " Christians telling me I will not enter into Heaven because I have not come to their church and been born again by them .
I have a driver in our company that preaches to any and all who will listen , but I have set him straight about proselitizing AT me . I don't need him or anyone else to confirm my faith .
0 Replies

Volunteer

Reply Mon 12 Feb, 2007 06:44 pm
@Tulip cv,
0 Replies