If only Clinton had been a Republican

Drnaline

Reply Thu 13 Apr, 2006 05:34 pm
@tumbleweed cv,
tumbleweed wrote:
I'd like to have a dollar for every time someone defending Bush referred to Clinton as a defense.lol.

Bush is a lame duck and there is no connection to Clinton. Though Bush would still be president if his approval rating was 1%, that isn't the point. Bush is a big problem for his party in an election year. Congress is in a dead-lock on just about every issue it is reviewing. Bush can't get anything passed.
That shows that his leadership sucks.

His failure in Iraq shows poor judgement as well as a lack of planning. Now he can't figure out a way to get out of Iraq. He said he would leave that to future Presidents.:wtf:

That means he doesn't have an exit strategy. Pass the buck Bush.

That's a hell of a lot to be proud of.
Quote:
I'd like to have a dollar for every time someone defending Bush referred to Clinton as a defense.lol.

Not a defence, a like situation. One in which no one cared when he did it but some sure do care now?
Quote:
Bush is a lame duck and there is no connection to Clinton.

LOL Then why do we have so much material on him?
Quote:
Though Bush would still be president if his approval rating was 1%, that isn't the point. Bush is a big problem for his party in an election year. Congress is in a dead-lock on just about every issue it is reviewing. Bush can't get anything passed.
That shows that his leadership sucks.

Really, how long ago did you here Bush bring up a topic of "guest worker" program. What is the hottest topic today on the hill? Now when did you here the first democrap on the topic of "guest worker"? Do you think Bush will get his way and have some sort of program in the near future? I guess he picked a winner there didn't he? So much for the lame duck because he sure got that one to fly?
Quote:
His failure in Iraq shows poor judgement as well as a lack of planning. Now he can't figure out a way to get out of Iraq. He said he would leave that to future Presidents.:wtf:

Strictly personal opinion. So when we first went in were you one of the ones that said they would never have an election? What about two elections? What about a constitution and a form of government? Please explain you definition of failure? And why do you think we are sooner or later going to leave Iraq? We never left Japan, Germany, Korea? The only ones we did leave were the ones we won militarily, but the politicians lost there spine back in the states.
Quote:
That means he doesn't have an exit strategy. Pass the buck Bush.

Why do you need one when i don't think we are leaving. Exit strategy is a liberal talking point, i don't think we need one personally. So the buck didn't get passed it got put in the from pocket. And if another repug gets elected i would expect him to carry on the fight.
Quote:
That's a hell of a lot to be proud of.

Damn straight.
0 Replies

Drnaline

Reply Thu 13 Apr, 2006 05:38 pm
@Brent cv,
Brent wrote:
You know I do not think so. There is no point. Just like there is no point for Drnaline to go back 8 years and show us all that even though Bush sucks, Clinton did the same thing too :beat:

Haven't you ever heard, A nation that forget it's past has no future. Just be gald i only go back 8.
0 Replies

Drnaline

Reply Thu 13 Apr, 2006 05:40 pm
@Brent cv,
Brent wrote:
I am all for it
I'm sure only where clinton is concerned, we know that is a soft spot.
Drnaline

Reply Thu 13 Apr, 2006 05:42 pm
@tumbleweed cv,
tumbleweed wrote:
All I have heard is the same old Republican BS. I'm not trying to convince anyone. I'm pointing out the facts.

Facts? I didn't see any? But on the other hand i got decades of demo BS.
0 Replies

ndjs

Reply Thu 13 Apr, 2006 09:41 pm
@Drnaline,
I didn't say forget the past.

I said stop bitching about what could have happened. It didn't. So focus on what is and what has happened.
0 Replies

Brent cv

Reply Thu 13 Apr, 2006 11:07 pm
@Drnaline,
Drnaline wrote:
I'm sure only where clinton is concerned, we know that is a soft spot.

It's who you bring up in every arguement :rolleyes:
Drnaline

Reply Sun 16 Apr, 2006 07:48 pm
@Brent cv,
Brent wrote:
It's who you bring up in every arguement :rolleyes:
Every arguement? Shurly you jest?
Yes i do and quit calling me shirley.
0 Replies