If only Clinton had been a Republican

Brent cv

Reply Wed 12 Apr, 2006 06:10 pm
@Lasombra,
Lasombra wrote:
Well.. lets see, the lowest unemployment rate since the 60's? Statistically, we're at full employment. Then there's the fact that our current debt to income ratio is the lowest in many decades. People earn more now, then ever before. Entry level jobs pay more now than ever before.More people own their own home now than in any point in time. We haven't had a recession since the president was in office.

All of this is possible because of the Bush Economic Plan.

I could go on, but I'd like to see if you have the testacular fortitude to say that all of these things are a good thing.

Those are good things.

Now tell me what happens when Iran takes the next step and we attack Iran. 3 wars at the same time.

Tell me our economy would still be oh so perfect.
Drnaline

Reply Wed 12 Apr, 2006 06:11 pm
@Brent cv,
Brent wrote:
What would you like me to defend exactly? There are many factors that put the economy in the place it is now. 9/11 being the biggest one.

However these wars are not helping and the growing tensions in Iran do not either.

Sounds to me like bush had nothing to do with it? Can i make a wild guess and say you do the same thing i do? No credit where it is due. Well?
Brent cv

Reply Wed 12 Apr, 2006 06:11 pm
@Lasombra,
Lasombra wrote:
Did Clinton ever get a majority of the popular vote?

No, thanks to Ross Perot
0 Replies

Drnaline

Reply Wed 12 Apr, 2006 06:12 pm
@tumbleweed cv,
tumbleweed wrote:
He won the electoral vote, not the popular vote.Very Happy

Not exactly a mandate for business as usual.
What matters is who is in the White House.
0 Replies

Brent cv

Reply Wed 12 Apr, 2006 06:13 pm
@Drnaline,
Drnaline wrote:
Sounds to me like bush had nothing to do with it? Can i make a wild guess and say you do the same thing i do? No credit where it is due. Well?

Common Sense says if I say 9/11 caused problems with the economy and Bush had nothing to do with 9/11 then yes the economy is not his fault.

Please, ask ndjs how many times I have said that is the case. I have never blamed the state of the economy at any time on Bush. Never said it was in the shitter either.

What I am saying is that we are not in a position where we can afford another war with Iran.
Drnaline

Reply Wed 12 Apr, 2006 06:14 pm
@Lasombra,
Lasombra wrote:
Well.. lets see, the lowest unemployment rate since the 60's? Statistically, we're at full employment. Then there's the fact that our current debt to income ratio is the lowest in many decades. People earn more now, then ever before. Entry level jobs pay more now than ever before.More people own their own home now than in any point in time. We haven't had a recession since the president was in office.

All of this is possible because of the Bush Economic Plan.

I could go on, but I'd like to see if you have the testacular fortitude to say that all of these things are a good thing.
I agree whole heartedly, But we won't here praise form the other side, hipocracy runs rampant.
Brent cv

Reply Wed 12 Apr, 2006 06:14 pm
@Drnaline,
Drnaline wrote:
I agree whole heartedly, But we won't here praise form the other side, hipocracy runs rampant.

Don't talk to me about hipcracy. Praise one side and not the other is all I get from you.
Lasombra

Reply Wed 12 Apr, 2006 06:16 pm
@Brent cv,
Brent wrote:
or a crapty running mate. You want to continue going in circles? Just because he got the popular vote in 2004 does not mean every loves him. Obviously at a 34% approval rating people dont.

Isn't it funny that the polls could sink to single digit approval ratings, and he would still be the President?

What I am trying to say is that the only poll that matters and that's the one on election day.
0 Replies

Drnaline

Reply Wed 12 Apr, 2006 06:18 pm
@Brent cv,
Brent wrote:
or a crapty running mate. You want to continue going in circles? Just because he got the popular vote in 2004 does not mean every loves him. Obviously at a 34% approval rating people dont.
Depends on who they are polling, as we all know it ain't always fare. Talk about left leaning?
Drnaline

Reply Wed 12 Apr, 2006 06:19 pm
@Brent cv,
Brent wrote:
Don't talk to me about hipcracy. Praise one side and not the other is all I get from you.
It's my opnion and i'm sticking too it.
Lasombra

Reply Wed 12 Apr, 2006 06:20 pm
@Brent cv,
Brent wrote:
Those are good things.

Now tell me what happens when Iran takes the next step and we attack Iran. 3 wars at the same time.

Well...seeing as how we can destroy all the things that matter in about 36-48 hours, it wouldn't matter. There's only about 1500 aim points in the country of any consequence. Again, you have to remember, all Iran did was enrich their uranium to levels that can only run a nuclear power plant - abut 3.5%. It takes close to 90% for weapons grade material.

I'm not worried, why are you?

Again, if you look at the market, you will see that it's allready taken any military action into account in reagards with Iran.
0 Replies

Drnaline

Reply Wed 12 Apr, 2006 06:20 pm
@Brent cv,
Brent wrote:
Those are good things.

WE took on Japan, Germany, and Italy? Faught on both hemipheres. Well slap them silly.
Brent cv

Reply Wed 12 Apr, 2006 06:21 pm
@Drnaline,
Drnaline wrote:
Depends on who they are polling, as we all know it ain't always fare. Talk about left leaning?

Of course it is left leaning. That is how you want it to be. While I never said they were accurate it is pretty common knowledge that people are tired of Bush and his Adminstration. You just do not care to accept it.
Brent cv

Reply Wed 12 Apr, 2006 06:21 pm
@Drnaline,
Drnaline wrote:
It's my opnion and i'm sticking too it.

It's hypocrisy. So do not call someone else on it if you are guilty of it yourself.
Lasombra

Reply Wed 12 Apr, 2006 06:22 pm
@Brent cv,
Brent wrote:
What I am saying is that we are not in a position where we can afford another war with Iran.

How did you come to that conclusion?
Brent cv

@Drnaline,
Drnaline wrote:
WE took on Japan, Germany, and Italy? Faught on both hemipheres. Well slap them silly.

You were fighting established countries. We are fighting terrorism globally. It is a never ending war that will continue to see money dumped into it.

Bad example.
Drnaline

@Drnaline,
Well i'm off to a softball game. I'll catch back up when i get back.

Love you guys. Len
0 Replies

Drnaline

Reply Wed 12 Apr, 2006 06:23 pm
@Brent cv,
Brent wrote:
It's hypocrisy. So do not call someone else on it if you are guilty of it yourself.

I'll need something a little more then hearsay or opinion.
Lasombra

Reply Wed 12 Apr, 2006 06:24 pm
@Brent cv,
Brent wrote:

You know... you're right. Clinton gave us an Exit Strategy to get out of Kosovo.

Bush didn't.
Drnaline

Reply Wed 12 Apr, 2006 06:25 pm
@Lasombra,
Lasombra wrote:
You know... you're right. Clinton gave us an Exit Strategy to get out of Kosovo.

Bush didn't.
LOL. Good one. I'm really leaving now.
0 Replies