Latinos divided on immigration issue

ndjs

Reply Mon 1 May, 2006 05:37 pm
@Curmudgeon,
I'm totally against any illegal immigrant, regardless of how they got here.

This "protest" today has done nothing more than piss off a lot of people, if even that.
Drnaline

Reply Mon 1 May, 2006 09:24 pm
@Curmudgeon,
I like the way most of the media portrays the protest. Calling it a day without immigrants? I think they should of called it a day without illegal immigrants! Any legit mexican national i know of in my town was at work today.
0 Replies

Drnaline

Reply Mon 1 May, 2006 09:27 pm
@ndjs,
ndjs wrote:
I'm totally against any illegal immigrant, regardless of how they got here.

This "protest" today has done nothing more than piss off a lot of people, if even that.

Pisses me off! I can't stand any one demanding immigrant rights when they have no right to be here in the first place. If your are here illegal, you have no right.
0 Replies

jatuab

Reply Mon 1 May, 2006 10:13 pm
@Curmudgeon,
I don't think the illegal immigrants have any right to come into our country and protest on the streets for legislative change. PROTEST YOUR OWN COUNTRY!

(Or maybe it scares them to know that when American university students protested in Mexico City, they were deported)

Before telling us what to do with our money and our laws, gain some legal ground in our country. We can't deport all of them though.
Drnaline

Reply Mon 1 May, 2006 10:20 pm
@jatuab,
jatuab wrote:
I don't think the illegal immigrants have any right to come into our country and protest on the streets for legislative change. PROTEST YOUR OWN COUNTRY!

(Or maybe it scares them to know that when American university students protested in Mexico City, they were deported)

Before telling us what to do with our money and our laws, gain some legal ground in our country. We can't deport all of them though.

Quote:

No reason to have to think about it. They do NOT have the right.
Quote:

I do not think Mexico would allow there own citizens back. To much of a cash cow.
Quote:

They prefer to gains illegally. On the note of deportation, I say start now, well have a good jumpstart when they show themselves like this.
0 Replies