Al Gore Accused of Attempted Rape

BillRM

Reply Sun 27 Jun, 2010 09:25 am
@oralloy,
Quote:
The kind who is outraged when women who may have been the victims of sexual assault are smeared by people who refuse to even consider the merits of their claims.

And her name is not released however Gore name is!!!!!!!!!!

She is also trying to cash in to the tune of a million dollars outside of the court systems beside.

A gold digger she is by her own actions.
0 Replies

BillRM

Reply Sun 27 Jun, 2010 09:50 am
What I truly love is that under current law any woman can drag any man name through the mud and at the very same time have her name protected.

When six young Duke students were charge with rape by a dancer/hooker and if they would had been convicted would had face many decades in prison was proven beyond any question to be innocence the young woman did not get one day or one second in jail for that matter for her misdeeds that had turn those men lives upside down.

In fact, the only one who ended up servicing time for this mess was the DA at the time!

Only the good fortune that their families had the funds to fight the state and a run away DA allowed this outcome.

Giving any credit to a woman unsupported word when she is not turning to the courts but instead is shopping her story around for a million dollars or so price tag is a great injustice to any man she is charging.

I do not care if that man happens to be a right-winger, a left-winger, a Nazis, a Communist, or whatever.

xris

Reply Sun 27 Jun, 2010 01:05 pm
@BillRM,
All this post shows is the bigoted opinions of a few determined to stain a mans reputation just because they oppose his politics. This is a historic story, if it had any worth it would have been pursued by the police.
oralloy

Reply Sun 27 Jun, 2010 03:06 pm
@ossobuco,
ossobuco wrote:
I'm interested in my own arguing behavior, and you, oralloy, enrage me, and so I haven't always answered in the best fashion of some of our smart debaters here.

It is common for you evil people to get enraged when us good people make a stand against your evilness.

I'll get the last laugh, BTW. One day you will have to stand before God and explain your support for putting innocent people in prison. When that moment comes, glance over to the audience gallery. I'll be the guy with a huge smirk on my face.

ossobuco wrote:
I am thinking that you comglomerate stuff. You include myth, phobia, conjecture, bits of data, and bias..... into a woven knit to wave at others.
You don't understand standing back and looking at different sides of issues, far as I can tell.

You will tell any number of lies about me to justify your support of Italy's atrocity.
oralloy

Reply Sun 27 Jun, 2010 03:12 pm
@parados,
parados wrote:
I bet Oralloy even voted for Bush after he was accused of rape.

Apparently so.

parados wrote:
I wonder what Oralloy thinks about someone that would vote for somone accused of rape.

It depends on their reason for voting for them. I was unaware of the accusation until I saw your post here, and I still have no idea of the merits of the charge. My reason for voting for Bush was because he let the unconstitutional ban on assault weapons expire.
oralloy

Reply Sun 27 Jun, 2010 03:14 pm
@xris,
xris wrote:
bigoted

You should ask someone to buy you a dictionary for Xmas. You will look less goofy if you understand words before you try to use them.
djjd62

Reply Sun 27 Jun, 2010 03:22 pm
@oralloy,
oralloy wrote:
One day you will have to stand before God

i wouldn't trust a thug like god to judge me
0 Replies

BillRM

Reply Sun 27 Jun, 2010 03:23 pm
@oralloy,
Quote:
One day you will have to stand before God and explain your support for putting innocent people in prison

My question is what god or gods out of the thousands that the human mind had created is he going to be facing on the day of his death?
djjd62

Reply Sun 27 Jun, 2010 03:25 pm
@BillRM,
i'm angling for Loki
BillRM

Reply Sun 27 Jun, 2010 03:32 pm
@djjd62,
Loki is more then likely far too busy and far too tied up causing earthquakes to be free to judge anyone. Smile
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Sun 27 Jun, 2010 03:36 pm
@BillRM,
BillRM wrote:
oralloy wrote:
One day you will have to stand before God and explain your support for putting innocent people in prison

My question is what god or gods out of the thousands that the human mind had created is he going to be facing on the day of his death?

Doesn't matter. The result will be the same.
BillRM

Reply Sun 27 Jun, 2010 03:54 pm
@oralloy,
Quote:

Oh, the gods that mankind had come up with are all over the place and some I am sure would reward your friend not punish him.
parados

Reply Sun 27 Jun, 2010 04:27 pm
@oralloy,
Quote:
It depends on their reason for voting for them. I was unaware of the accusation until I saw your post here, and I still have no idea of the merits of the charge. My reason for voting for Bush was because he let the unconstitutional ban on assault weapons expire.

So... Let's see.. you want to check out the merits of a rape charge before you jump to conclusions? That isn't what you did when you started this thread.

Nothing but partisan bs from you oralloy. Face it, you have no moral standards.
oralloy

Reply Sun 27 Jun, 2010 05:06 pm
@parados,
parados wrote:
oralloy wrote:

So... Let's see.. you want to check out the merits of a rape charge before you jump to conclusions? That isn't what you did when you started this thread.

You have a long history of jumping into threads and attacking me for views I've never had. I see you are still true to form.

parados wrote:
Nothing but partisan bs from you oralloy.

You can't show one thing I've said that is BS.

Partisan? I might have to reluctantly agree with you there. Republicans seem to be the only major party that thinks it is wrong to give their leaders a free pass to commit whatever crime they want.

parados wrote:
Face it, you have no moral standards.

Liar.
oralloy

Reply Sun 27 Jun, 2010 05:06 pm
@BillRM,
BillRM wrote:
oralloy wrote:

Oh, the gods that mankind had come up with are all over the place and some I am sure would reward your friend not punish him.

No chance whatsoever.

I don't want to say I know God's views on every issue, but when it comes to monsters who support intentionally putting innocent people in prison, there is no doubt as to what the outcome is going to be.
0 Replies

parados

Reply Sun 27 Jun, 2010 05:14 pm
@oralloy,
oralloy wrote:
Vote for Republicans if you want to support a party that will not tolerate their leaders being rapists.

Your view is that Gore was a rapist based on this statement. If that isn't your view then it is a non sequitor.

That statement is also partisan BS since Bush was accused of rape so it appears the Republican are MORE likely to support their leaders being 'rapists' since an accusation against Gore is all you used to make your statement.
djjd62

Reply Sun 27 Jun, 2010 05:22 pm
i don't think that bush was a rapist, cheney & gingrich almost certainly
hawkeye10

Reply Sun 27 Jun, 2010 05:27 pm
@djjd62,
Quote:
Margie Schoedinger (1965?-2003) was an American woman who filed a civil suit against former Texas governor and U.S. President George W. Bush in 2002, alleging that Bush had sexually assaulted her.

In December 2002, Schoedinger appeared before the Fort Bend County Court in Texas. She charged Bush with "individual sex crimes" against both herself and her husband. The suit sought several million dollars in damages.

On September 22nd, 2003, Schoedinger died. The Harris County, Texas Medical Examiner's Office ruled the death a suicide by self-inflicted gunshot wound.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Margie_Schoedinger
djjd62

Reply Sun 27 Jun, 2010 05:31 pm
@hawkeye10,
i saw that story, george strikes me as more of a fetishist, someone who'd hire hookers to dress up like nazi's and drink urine, while he masturbates wearing sandpaper gloves

not that that makes him a bad person
hawkeye10

Reply Sun 27 Jun, 2010 05:35 pm
@djjd62,
Bushes conversion from playboy druggie to born again sinner has never been explained, which leads me to believe that sexual misbehaviour is likely why. I would be surprised if Bush did not rape some woman at some point just before the conversion.