Al Gore Accused of Attempted Rape

xris

Reply Fri 25 Jun, 2010 12:58 pm
@djjd62,
With the debate as it has developed, calling him a scum bag at this precise moment is counter productive. Humour should be counselled.
djjd62

Reply Fri 25 Jun, 2010 01:02 pm
@xris,
every politician is a scumbag, in my humble opinion, rapist or not
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Fri 25 Jun, 2010 01:07 pm
@DrewDad,
DrewDad wrote:
oralloy wrote:
Al Gore Accused of Attempted Rape

Next up:

"Oralloy Accused of Attempted Logic"

After investigation, the accusation was dropped as no evidence of logic was found.

Amazing the childish responses you see when you suggest that maybe Democrats shouldn't be allowed to rape people.
oralloy

Reply Fri 25 Jun, 2010 01:08 pm
@xris,
xris wrote:
just let them hemorrhage on the stage. By their stupidity we will know them.

Lying about me is no substitute for having a sense of ethics.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Fri 25 Jun, 2010 01:09 pm
@djjd62,
djjd62 wrote:
i find this thread very odd, oralloy responds to others posts as if the thread were called Al Gore Raped Massage Therapist, if that's the way he sees it, why didn't he label it as such

as for me if he did it, he's a despicable scumbag, if he didn't do it he's still a despicable scumbag (he is, after all a politician)

The allegations are that Gore attempted penetrative rape, but succeeded only in non-penetrative sexual assault.

The comments I think you are referring to were replies to people who think that it is OK for Democrats to rape people.
djjd62

Reply Fri 25 Jun, 2010 01:12 pm
@oralloy,
oralloy wrote:
Amazing the childish responses you see when you suggest that maybe Democrats shouldn't be allowed to rape people.

really, it's obvious that only Libertarians should be allowed to rape people

oh, and the IRS too
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Fri 25 Jun, 2010 01:13 pm
@xris,
xris wrote:
With the debate as it has developed, calling him a scum bag at this precise moment is counter productive.

Yes. Attempted rape is OK if you're a Democrat. No one criticize him.
0 Replies

BillRM

Reply Fri 25 Jun, 2010 01:20 pm
@oralloy,
The merit of the case is clear she did got a lawyer and refused further interviews with the police and then try to shop her story for a million dollar price tag.

She did not take or try to take the route of either a criminal or civil court where Gore would have a right to defend himself.

Zero merit on it face.
JTT

Reply Fri 25 Jun, 2010 01:32 pm
@oralloy,
Quote:
The comments I think you are referring to were replies to people who think that it is OK for Democrats to rape people.

Produce one reply that shows anyone "who think[s] that it is OK for Democrats to rape people".
JTT

Reply Fri 25 Jun, 2010 02:24 pm
@JTT,
Now for a little comparison on issues of morality, Oral, [as if you have the slightest conception of the word] let's compare the number of Americans who think it is okay to torture, murder and rape civilians of other countries.

Now, for a further comparison, let's compare the number of Americans who think it is okay for their elected officials to do these same things and not be held to account.

Now, for a further comparison, let's compare the number of Americans who think it is okay for their elected officials to commit and support the most evil acts of terrorism against other countries and citizens of other countries and not be held to account.

Now, for a further comparison, let's compare the number of Americans who even deign to open their mouths to speak against these evil acts.

Now, for a further comparison, let's compare the number of Americans who think it is okay for their elected officials to commit various and sundry felonies and not be held to account.

Then, let's climb down off your high horse and forever stop your glaring hypocrisy.
oralloy

Reply Fri 25 Jun, 2010 02:55 pm
@BillRM,
BillRM wrote:
The merit of the case is clear she did got a lawyer and refused further interviews with the police and then try to shop her story for a million dollar price tag.

She did not take or try to take the route of either a criminal or civil court where Gore would have a right to defend himself.

Zero merit on it face.

You are an adequate liar, but only barely so. You shouldn't try to pretend you know the merits of the case until you stop refusing to look at the merits.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Fri 25 Jun, 2010 02:56 pm
@JTT,
JTT wrote:
oralloy wrote:

Produce one reply that shows anyone "who think[s] that it is OK for Democrats to rape people".

I've denounced each one in the thread already. It is rather fatuous of you to ask me to produce something I've already produced.

But since it is your way to be fatuous, I guess I'll humor you.

Here is one such post:

BillRM wrote:
Not since the hooker/dancer charge the six Duke players with rape had things gone this bad for a poor "rape" victim.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Fri 25 Jun, 2010 02:57 pm
@JTT,
JTT wrote:
Now for a little comparison on issues of morality, Oral, [as if you have the slightest conception of the word]

You are the one who supports evil, not me.

JTT wrote:
let's compare the number of Americans who think it is okay to torture, murder and rape civilians of other countries.

Now, for a further comparison, let's compare the number of Americans who think it is okay for their elected officials to do these same things and not be held to account.

Now, for a further comparison, let's compare the number of Americans who think it is okay for their elected officials to commit and support the most evil acts of terrorism against other countries and citizens of other countries and not be held to account.

Now, for a further comparison, let's compare the number of Americans who even deign to open their mouths to speak against these evil acts.

No American supports any such acts. But most Americans are informed enough to know that America commits no such acts to begin with.

JTT wrote:
Now, for a further comparison, let's compare the number of Americans who think it is okay for their elected officials to commit various and sundry felonies and not be held to account.

That would be about half of the Democratic Party.

JTT wrote:
Then, let's climb down off your high horse

Nah. I'll support doing the right thing no matter how much you evil types object to it.

JTT wrote:
your glaring hypocrisy.

Liar.
xris

Reply Fri 25 Jun, 2010 03:05 pm
@oralloy,
Could you give me the link that gives credence to the claim he attempted rape. If you think repeating unsubstantiated crap reports is substantial evidence dont bother. Till a man is tried and convicted your comments are nothing but bigoted rhetoric.
JTT

Reply Fri 25 Jun, 2010 03:23 pm
@oralloy,
You've gone stark raving mad, Orallad.
oralloy

Reply Fri 25 Jun, 2010 03:27 pm
@xris,
xris wrote:
Could you give me the link that gives credence to the claim he attempted rape. If you think repeating unsubstantiated crap reports is substantial evidence dont bother.

I'm knowledgeable enough to understand that many rapes happen in cases where there is no substantiation.

However, even with unsubstantiated reports, one can make assessments as to their credibility.

In any case, I am not insisting that the report is absolutely true. Rather I am condemning people for insisting that the claim is absolutely false (and heaping hatred on the woman who made the allegation), without even looking at the merits of the report.

Your characterization of the report as "crap" is nonsense.

xris wrote:
Till a man is tried and convicted your comments are nothing but bigoted rhetoric.

You don't seem to understand the meaning of the term "bigoted". You may want to learn what it means before you use it any more.
kickycan

Reply Fri 25 Jun, 2010 03:33 pm
@oralloy,
oralloy wrote:
You don't seem to understand the meaning of the term "bigoted". You may want to learn what it means before you use it any more.

Wow, I guess "bigot" is the word of the day here.
0 Replies

BillRM

Reply Fri 25 Jun, 2010 03:35 pm
@oralloy,
Zero credibility as she got a lawyer and then refused any police interviews.

She and her lawyer did not file a civil suit and then try to shop her story for a priced tag of 1 million dollars.

It is below zero credibility and the only likely victim is Gore.
0 Replies

xris

Reply Fri 25 Jun, 2010 03:40 pm
@oralloy,
i really dont know why we are bothering with your bigoted rhetoric..
BillRM

Reply Fri 25 Jun, 2010 04:05 pm
I suggest we start a thread on how to defend Mr. Gore from false charges of rape as I am sure it is an evil plot by right wingers and those oil companies and other such evil doers.

We should all buy a few tons of carbon offset from Gore offset company just to start with.
0 Replies