Moslem Invasion of Europe.

Billy sasterd

Reply Thu 13 Nov, 2003 07:10 am
Walter,

We had our own Secretary of State on TV last night admitting that the net difference between the number of aliens (not tourists) who come to this country and then leave every year is nearly 200,000 who have no right to be here. And these are the ones that we know about. I can't argue with my own Government's figures can I? After all, they always tell me the truth don't they? NOT. The figure is probably double what I quoted!

Are the hundreds of thousands of Jews you refer to the ones who were being murdered and persecuted before, during and after the war or are there hundreds of thousands of Jews seeking asylum in the UK at this moment as I am not aware of this.

Gautam,

Did you see the documentary 'The last white children' ov TV a couple of weeks back? Well, the last couple of kids in Bradford on this particular housing estate ended up wearing the burka.
0 Replies

the prince

Reply Thu 13 Nov, 2003 07:26 am
Billy sasterd wrote:
Gautam,

Did you see the documentary 'The last white children' ov TV a couple of weeks back? Well, the last couple of kids in Bradford on this particular housing estate ended up wearing the burka.

Not i did not - but I did read abt it on the BBC website or the Times (Can't remember).

Personally, I found it to be laughable, more of a publicity stunt rather than anything else. But even if it was not, I see a much larger failing in this case from the "native" society arnd those two girls which hasnt taught them to take pride in their culture.

But then religious conversions are not a new phenomenon. As far as I am aware, and I am a pretty aware person, Christian missionaries are still trying to convert large parts of the world....Do you object to that as well ? Doesnt seem like it to me.
0 Replies

Butrflynet

Reply Thu 13 Nov, 2003 07:53 am
We have a similar problem here in the US, you know. Thousands of fast food restaurants interested in only one thing (money) have taken over our neighborhoods and attracted hungry people to their doors. Before we knew it, even we native cooks were driving thru for hamburgers by the dozen. Being the PC people we are, none could dare say no and kept giving into our laziness and cramming the greasy stuff in our mouths.

Now we have an over-abundance of fat people clogging up our medical system, taking up space, demanding special programs to accommodate their bulk and forcing the rest of us to be fat too by copying their eating habits. Some people tried fighting it by suing the fast food corporations for continuing to serve that junk to us every time we returned to their establishment. Of course the government does nothing about it.

The media has even started filming documentaries called "The Last Skinny Kid" and dressing skinny kids up in fat suits so they can understand what it is like.
0 Replies

the prince

Reply Thu 13 Nov, 2003 08:27 am
This is the second time today that I have spilled a liquid (this time coffee - thank god it was luke warm) through my nose

Laughing Laughing Laughing
0 Replies

Butrflynet

Reply Thu 13 Nov, 2003 09:11 am
Sorry to hear you have the sniffles, Gautam. Shall I send over an order of chicken soup to help cure what ails ya? It's homemade, not that fast food stuff. Wink

http://images.google.com/images?q=tbn:Iyc_x4AIPtIC:halife.com/health/1201-081c.gif
0 Replies

the prince

Reply Thu 13 Nov, 2003 09:13 am
Nah, wont do - I ama veggie Smile
0 Replies

Phoenix32890

Reply Thu 13 Nov, 2003 09:24 am
Quote:
I ama veggie

Poor guy! When did this happen? Was it something like out of a werewolf movie? What sort of veggie did you become? Laughing
0 Replies

the prince

Reply Thu 13 Nov, 2003 09:29 am
Zucchini
0 Replies

Phoenix32890

Reply Thu 13 Nov, 2003 09:31 am
Coulda figured! Laughing
0 Replies

Billy sasterd

Reply Thu 13 Nov, 2003 09:35 am
Gautam,

If I had coffee in my mouth, it would have come dowm my nose as well. Can't wait to see 'The last skinny kids'...sounds like great TV!

Oh I do object to religious conversions by Christians or by anybody else come to think of it. In fact I object to religion altogether!

I worked it out all by myself when I got to learn maths that if it rained for 40 days and nights and covered all the earth in water and Mt Everest is nearly 30,000 feet tall that it would have to rain at the rate of 32 feet per hour.... The worst storms ever only produce about 12 inches of rain per hour and only then for short periods.

I also wondered how Noah managed to get all the animals, flora and fauna aboard his boat. How did he know how to sex some reptiles so he got one of each which is very difficult for experts in this day and age, and what did he feed the carnivores on.

I also wondered why a nice god who apparently made everything decided it would be a good idea to make the cancer cell....oh I know......it was done to punish us all.

I also wonder why a god promises a moslem 72 virgins if he blows himself up, kills dozens and mutilates scores more. I also wonder about the mentality of those who aspire to this particular deity. But like the 'victims' of the overindulgence in calories in 'the last skinny kids'......they only have their parents to blame!
0 Replies

BumbleBeeBoogie

Reply Thu 13 Nov, 2003 09:43 am
Last skinny kid
I think I saw one of the last skinny kids last week; looked really scared.
0 Replies

BumbleBeeBoogie

Reply Thu 13 Nov, 2003 09:43 am
sense of humor
sense of humor needed on this thread.
0 Replies

Walter Hinteler

Reply Thu 13 Nov, 2003 09:46 am
Billy sasterd

Obviously you are mixing up something:

I thought, you were talking about asylum seekers (and I thought, most people knew that hundreds of thousands were seeking asylum elsewhere before the war).

When you talk about people illegally entering another state....

When you talk, however, what Mister Blunkett said, either it's published wrongly or he told you something different:

Blunkett: No limit on migration
0 Replies

Walter Hinteler

Reply Thu 13 Nov, 2003 09:50 am
Dear Billy,

you said in your last post
Quote:
In fact I object to religion altogether!

Why then are you referring always to Moslems?

BTW: I know Boston personally (and live additionally close to its twin-city here), and I'm aware that there live some real nasty racists. Crying or Very sad
0 Replies

roger

Reply Thu 13 Nov, 2003 10:07 am
Not bad, Butrflynet. Not bad at all. Almost got the coffee and nose thing going myself.

You know your situation better than I, Gautam, but are you sure you are seeing what you think you are seeing (below?) I mean, when a new family moves into my little area, I go so far as to wander over and introduce myself if and when I happen to catch them outside. That's it. No cake, no coffee, and my reception has nothing to do with ethnicity. Some may

Gautam wrote:

When an asian (or in this case muslim) family moves next door - the british people in general do not make an effort to make them feel welcome amongst them. . . .
0 Replies

Walter Hinteler

Reply Thu 13 Nov, 2003 10:11 am
Well, roger, that's what we talked about last week.

And that's what I heard by others in England as well.
0 Replies

Billy sasterd

Reply Thu 13 Nov, 2003 10:13 am
Walter,

No sinister reason for referring to moslems, and I can see that we have all veered off topic slightly at times but if you go back to page 1, you will see that the topic on this thread is 'Moslems in Europe' and I am expressing views about that subject.
0 Replies

the prince

Reply Thu 13 Nov, 2003 10:14 am
Roger, maybe I was wrong when I said "british" - it should have been "natives" Laughing

And it is not only in the neighbourhood, it is in the society in general !
0 Replies

Billy sasterd

Reply Thu 13 Nov, 2003 10:20 am
BTW: I know Boston personally (and live additionally close to its twin-city here), and I'm aware that there live some real nasty racists.

Erm...... Walter, it was BOLTON. And perhaps you did not see all the interview either
0 Replies

BumbleBeeBoogie

Reply Thu 13 Nov, 2003 10:24 am
Albuquerque
When I moved from California to Albuquerque last year, the house I brought was in a neighborhood where most of my neighbors are of mexican descent, some more recent than others.

My neighbors, both adults and children, made me feel welcome, invited me to their homes and parties, helped me out with things around my house and yard. I have wonderful neighbors. Everywhere I've gone in this city I've found friendly helpful people.

One of my neighbors gave me their house key to help their children get in when they've forgotten their key. I've given my immediate neighbors my emergency contact list of family members in California in the event of a problem. They would take care of my dog, Maddy, if needed. We trust each other. Why can't others do the same?

BBB
0 Replies