Moslem Invasion of Europe.

Billy sasterd

Reply Wed 12 Nov, 2003 11:03 am
Islam in Europe
I think I can speak with some (limited) experience of how moslems affect places here in the UK.

I have just moved form Bolton which has a high number of moslems. The reason I moved was because all the local schools are being literally overun with moslems and the educational standards of these schools has slipped dramatically.

The school that my wife went to in Bolton 20 years ago used to be one of the best in the county, never mind the town. It is now right near the bottom of the schools league table. When she attended the school, there was one moslem kid in the school, the school is now 85% moslem. This is not an isolated incident, there are many schools in the town that are the same. One school which is entirely moslem only has a less than 5% pass rate for the standard examinations compared to a 40 - 60% pass rate normally.

And yet the school still receives funding from the taxpayer (me). And there in lies the problem. If this problem is addressed, there are accusations of racism, so it is left unchecked.

When my wife was in hospital having our 2 kids, both times she was put on a ward where she was the only white person there. And at visiting time, the proud fathers would turn up with a minimum of four kids in tow along with Grandma and Grandad who don't speak a word of english, in fact, usually the wife does not speak english and has come to this country on an arranged marriage.

Also, bear in mind that most these people have not paid into the 'free' healthcare system in this country yet reap all the benefits of it.

As for racial integration? Well I'm afraid that does not exist. The pattern always goes the same. A moslem family move into a street. The white neighbours move out and another moslem family move in. This is then repeated until the whole street is moslem. House prices either drop or do not increase along with the average house price for the area and then the next street goes the same way. Then they apply for grants from the government (who will not refuse for fear of being racist) to turn the local, long abandoned church into a mosque and then the whole area quickly stagnates and more moslem families move in and the area grows bigger and bigger.

The immigration system in the UK is now out of control. The government just gave amnesty to 50,000 economic migrants because it could not afford to process their deportation/appeals.

Am I being racist? No, I am being a realist. I moved my family 12 miles down the road. No moslems, schools are exceptional. ......discuss
0 Replies

au1929

Reply Wed 12 Nov, 2003 11:22 am
Billy
This is probably to bring some criticism. But if I did not know better I would swear you were talking about the city of NY of the last 30 +years. It's called white flight.
0 Replies

hobitbob

Reply Wed 12 Nov, 2003 11:24 am
And it is most definately racism.
0 Replies

au1929

Reply Wed 12 Nov, 2003 11:28 am
Hobitbob
Call it what you will. It is an indisputable fact.
0 Replies

Walter Hinteler

Reply Wed 12 Nov, 2003 11:45 am
I'd done some newspaper researches a couple of times ago for an article in an (local) historic magazine:

very similar letters to the editors as Billy sasterd's response were printed here in Germany about 70 years ago: the target were the Jews, however, and what started with this, should be known.
(November 7 was the anniverary of the Reichs-progrom-night, btw.)
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Wed 12 Nov, 2003 11:53 am
It is an indisuptable fact that when the Irish, Italian and south German catholics began to arrive in the Bronx, where i was born, the good Protestants fled to the suburbs, although they were not yet known as such. The Know Nothings were a political group who opposed catholic immigration into the United States, and had it's largest contingent in Gotham. When i was born in New York, in 1950, the Bronx was largely Irish, with some Italian. When other ethnic and racial groups began to move into the Bronx, "white flight" began again--previously it had been Protestants fleeing catholics, and they had the same complaints about the lowering of standards in education and community life. In the 1960's, it was "white flight," but the same song sung to a hardly different beat.

The Irish and Italian catholics have smoothly blended into the previously protestant communities to which they fled when the skin color of their neighbors began to darken. The odds are very good that in generations to come, those whose immigrant parents and grandparents were devout Muslims will have assimilated as well, regardless of the religious beliefs they espouse. I suggest that this will occur despite the racist claims heard down the roll of the centuries about property values, the quality of education, the rise in crime, etc.
0 Replies

au1929

Reply Wed 12 Nov, 2003 11:56 am
WALTER
The question is it possible that history repeat itself on the European continent?
0 Replies

Walter Hinteler

Reply Wed 12 Nov, 2003 12:22 pm
Not, if people don't start it again like some here do.
0 Replies

au1929

Reply Wed 12 Nov, 2003 12:27 pm
Walter
That may be wishful thinking on your part. Would you think perhaps that almost 60 years after the Nazi experience. Anti-Semitism would be making such a strong comeback in Europe.
0 Replies

Walter Hinteler

Reply Wed 12 Nov, 2003 12:32 pm
Ehem, au, I think, you misunderstood me:

like most Jews here in Germany (e.g. the Central Consistory of Jews and our local synagogue) and all democratic Germans, I think, these anti-moslem attitudes are on the same level as the anti-Jewish attitudes in the 30's of last century.
0 Replies

princessash185

Reply Wed 12 Nov, 2003 12:35 pm
I think this thread is going in a direction none of would particularly like to see. . .
0 Replies

hobitbob

Reply Wed 12 Nov, 2003 12:57 pm
Walter Hinteler wrote:
Ehem, au, I think, you misunderstood me:

like most Jews here in Germany (e.g. the Central Consistory of Jews and our local synagogue) and all democratic Germans, I think, these anti-moslem attitudes are on the same level as the anti-Jewish attitudes in the 30's of last century.

And yet, as has been demonstrated on this forum, in this and other threads, this sort of bigotry is perfectly acceptable to many people. Sad
0 Replies

Billy sasterd

Reply Thu 13 Nov, 2003 05:22 am
I don't think I need to read books or look back into history to see what is happening before my very eyes. I am not some racist right wing thug who is against all types of immigration.

I understand that this country, like the US can benefit from migrant workers, but this process must be managed. The immigration system in the UK is completely overwhelmed. The UK is the destination of choice for so-called asylum seekers who come here in the hundreds of thousands every year. If people face persecution in their own country and wish to leave they should do so and go to the NEAREST country of refuge.

However, most of the people who turn up in this country have come from all over the world, China, The Balkans, Afghanistan, India, Pakistan, all of Africa etc. etc. and they come here for one reason, and one reason only.....money. We are so PC in this country that we will house, feed, clothe give money and vouchers for TV's, Hifi's etc. to all and sundry whilst we 'investigate' their right to be here which usually takes about 2 years. When they are denied the right to stay, they just disappear into the secret economy.

Some of my new neighbours are Chinese and Indian second generation immigrants who have grown up and been educated here, have good jobs and have integrated into the community and become valued members of society. They have not chosen to try and create their own 'little India or China' and demanded that we provide them with places of worship.

Most moslems on the other hand have a different agenda. They do not wish to integrate into the community, they wish to create their own little enclaves where they can go about their daily lives, oblivious to the culture that surrounds them (and supports them financially) . We even have a moslem parliament here who fight for the rights of moslems. Well, we have laws in this country and everyone has the same rights, irrespective of race colour or creed but these people seem to want the laws of this land to be changed to suit their needs. They do not recognise any laws if they go against the teachings of their chosen (usually by their parents) deity.

And you know what, some of our politicians go along with that because it wins votes. And this causes great resentment for the 'native' people living at the sharp edge, in the midst of these problems. Go to any town or city in the UK that has a moslem presence and you will hear the same thing time after time, not from ill-informed, uneducated unemployed people who have an axe to grind with everything, but from people on all levels of the social scale.

I have witnessed these changes myself at close quarters for 30 years so I have some knowledge.

Should I have stayed in Bolton and let my kids be educated in a school with a 50% moslem presence where the standards are declining year on year? Where in 8 years when my youngest would be leaving this particluar school, the presence will be in the order of 80% moslem, mixing with kids who have no interest whatsoever in my daughters own religious views and freedom of lifestyle because they have been 'programmed' with particularly anti-feminist and introverted religious beliefs and she would be viewed as an outsider? I love my girls too much to put them through that.

Sadly, I think that when the religious zealots start to detonate themselves in crowded UK and European cities so they may then go selfishly and have their pleasure with the 70 virgins (thats for the males anyway, don't know what the females get!), an even greater division and execration for this particular influx of humanity will rapidly develop. Realist...not racist.
0 Replies

the prince

Reply Thu 13 Nov, 2003 05:22 am
I had an intersting discussion with Walter and Steve some days ago when we met for an A2K lunch. Steve was praising me (I think Laughing) on my successful assimilation in the British society - and what I said to him is worth repeating here....

When an asian (or in this case muslim) family moves next door - the british people in general do not make an effort to make them feel welcome amongst them. They are either treated with disdain or with total indfference. It is upto the "new family" to make a move, if any. Now consider the fact that they are ina totally new and unknown environment, probably do not speak the language fluently, and are hesitant in drawing undue attention towards themselves. It is not their fault, it is human nature, to retreat in a shell when confronted with something unknown. The "natives" so to speak, take flight as the first available oppurtunity, and when a "similar" asian or muslim family moves in, it is much easier for the original family to build a bridge. This cycle continues, and the whole street then becomes a "muslim street".

Why are we blaming muslims here ? Isn't it excatly what the "whites" are doing ? Moving to a area which has more whites ?
0 Replies

Butrflynet

Reply Thu 13 Nov, 2003 05:38 am
Wow. If I didn't know any better I'd swear we were talking about the 50's and 60's in the US and the civil right's movement. A lot of the same hatred and justifications are coming out of the woodwork. Just replace the term Moslem with Nigger or Colored.

"Native people"? If I'm not mistaken, the UK has seen numerous invasions from armies of "foreigners". How do you determine which folk are the natives?
0 Replies

Billy sasterd

Reply Thu 13 Nov, 2003 06:01 am
Butrflynet,

Yes we had the Romans who invaded, the Kelts, Saxons, Danes, French oh and not forgetting we nearly had a German invasion. But I don't want my future granddaughters (hopefully) being forced to wear the burkha and having no rights. Simple choice.
0 Replies

the prince

Reply Thu 13 Nov, 2003 06:03 am
Natives are people who move out when a muslim/asian family moves next door. Natives are people who complaint abt "islamization" of UK. Natives are people who think that their country is being "spoiled" by immigrants.

Pls note that I am neithr blaming nor critisizing anyone in this whole mess. Some of the activities of my Indian bretheren in this country, makes me hang down my head in shame. In moments like this I do not blame the "whites" from moving away from the neighbourhood. Heck, I would do the same...
0 Replies

the prince

Reply Thu 13 Nov, 2003 06:17 am
Billy sasterd wrote:
Butrflynet,

But I don't want my future granddaughters (hopefully) being forced to wear the burkha and having no rights. Simple choice.

Laughing Now that is paranoia !!! I did not know that the English culture was so weak that it will disappear in a couple of generations !!!
0 Replies

Walter Hinteler

Reply Thu 13 Nov, 2003 06:22 am
Billy sasterd wrote:
The UK is the destination of choice for so-called asylum seekers who come here in the hundreds of thousands every year. If people face persecution in their own country and wish to leave they should do so and go to the NEAREST country of refuge.

ad 1)
Those figures you give there, are really amazing: doubling and trebling any official or half-official number.

ad 2)
Did you ever say something like that to e.g. the hundredthousands of Jewish asylum seekers, who had to leave East Europe, the Baltic States, Germany, Austria, the Benelux states ... ? (Some are members of A2K, so there is a good chance of telling them such!)
0 Replies

Walter Hinteler

Reply Thu 13 Nov, 2003 06:26 am
Billy sasterd wrote:
Butrflynet,

Yes we had the Romans who invaded, the Kelts, Saxons, Danes, French oh and not forgetting we nearly had a German invasion. But I don't want my future granddaughters (hopefully) being forced to wear the burkha and having no rights. Simple choice.

Don't forget the Britons and the Angles.
0 Replies