How do I let someone go? :(

Montana

Reply Tue 11 Nov, 2003 08:59 am
I agree with dagmaraka. We're here for ya Frank.
0 Replies

roger

Reply Tue 11 Nov, 2003 09:24 am
Fred wrote:
. . . if she didnt show up that I was going to let a certain person that she didnt want to know that we had sex all this past week!

Quit indulging in extortion. Just get rid of her - and it shouldn't take a big deal conference to do it. Just tell her.
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Tue 11 Nov, 2003 09:28 am
I'm pretty much down to dump the beeatch....
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Tue 11 Nov, 2003 09:43 am
Don't give her the time of day. She wasted your time, which means she has zero respect for you. You've already wasted too much energy talking about this worthless piece of trash.

If you mention her again, I'll be forced to track you down and smack you over the head with a rolled up newspaper.
0 Replies

Eva

Reply Tue 11 Nov, 2003 09:55 am
For once, I agree with Slappy.
0 Replies

Fred

Reply Tue 11 Nov, 2003 03:27 pm
Well everyone we talked and we cried and I fell weak and told her that I needed her then she played off of my emotions. WELL NO MORE MISTER NICE GUY I AM DONE WITH HER
0 Replies

sozobe

Reply Tue 11 Nov, 2003 03:29 pm
Fred! WHEN does Mr. Un-nice Guy show up?

You gotta be strong.
0 Replies

Fred

Reply Tue 11 Nov, 2003 03:34 pm
Well I just told her that I dont need her and that she was just a waist of my hearts ability to feel
0 Replies

sozobe

Reply Tue 11 Nov, 2003 03:44 pm
Oh! So it's over?
0 Replies

Fred

Reply Tue 11 Nov, 2003 03:45 pm
Yep it was over before it began my heart just didnt want to see that
0 Replies

sozobe

Reply Tue 11 Nov, 2003 03:47 pm
Well good for you, Fred!
0 Replies

Fred

Reply Tue 11 Nov, 2003 03:52 pm
Now I have hatred towards her for some reason
0 Replies

Fred

Reply Tue 11 Nov, 2003 03:54 pm
AHHHHHHHHHHHHH I just need to crawl under a rock and die!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHAT DID I DO!!!!
0 Replies

sozobe

Reply Tue 11 Nov, 2003 03:57 pm
There, there, Fred.

Tell us more about what happened in the talk with her.
0 Replies

jespah

Reply Tue 11 Nov, 2003 04:02 pm
<smooch on the top of that cute lil monkey head> ('course, I'm a Boston Terrier)

There, there. It'll be okay. You did the right thing. We're here for you, even those of us who are canine.
0 Replies

Fred

Reply Tue 11 Nov, 2003 04:02 pm
What I am putting is everything I told her:::: sorry if truth hurts or for the way I am acting
but this is all happening because of your actions I dont need U, U were just a waist of my hearts
ability to feel for someone So dont worry I wont ruin your lil thing at church I love you Nikki but not enough to keep getting hurt I am sorry but ur right it has to be this way before the hate gets any worse
Live life and be free
0 Replies

Fred

Reply Tue 11 Nov, 2003 04:14 pm
Def Leppard said it best when they said "I don't want your Photograph, I don't need your photograph"
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Tue 11 Nov, 2003 04:30 pm
You did the right thing for yourself Fred, so now you are free to heal and get on with your life (((Hug))).
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Tue 11 Nov, 2003 04:45 pm
Back in university, I had a similar situation. I was in denial for almost two years. Finally, her ROOMMATE called me up, and we had never got along until then, and told me everything that was going on. I was also in love at the time, but I severed ties completely. I took my stuff and left. There were some photos we had taken together. I took all the landscapes, and left all of the ones with her in them at her place. While the roommate was talking to me, I told her to tell said beeatch to never try contacting me again, and to make it clear that I was asking her to do this because I truly did not want to have anything to do with her anymore. Incidentally, at some point before all the bad stuff occurred, we were discussing marriage.

Post-script: While this story happened many years ago, I have been contacted 3 times through mutual friends since, not directly from her. Once, to comment about how she was telling everybody what a wonderful boyfriend I was, second time, to say she was getting married, and third time, to tell me her mother died. All three times I said, tell her I don't give a ****. I am happily married now to a woman who treats me with the respect I deserve as a human being, and I return the favour. Keep the faith, you will find someone. Also, take a message here, sometimes, you just have to be strong, and move on. Life is a journey, don't lock yourself into an illusion.
0 Replies

Fred

Reply Tue 11 Nov, 2003 04:53 pm
You are all right I will feel better soon
0 Replies