The Confederacy was About Slavery

InfraBlue

Reply Wed 7 Jun, 2017 10:44 am
@newmoonnewmoon,
Foofie took this conversation on a tangent.
Finn dAbuzz

Reply Wed 7 Jun, 2017 11:22 am
@InfraBlue,
Ha!

Did foofie bring up Zionists?
Finn dAbuzz

Reply Wed 7 Jun, 2017 11:25 am
@newmoonnewmoon,
The conversation was never really about slavery, it was about the Confederacy and it's motivations for secession.
izzythepush

Reply Wed 7 Jun, 2017 11:44 am
@InfraBlue,
He tries to make every conversation about himself which is why I have him on ignore, that and his general nastiness.
camlok

Reply Wed 7 Jun, 2017 11:50 am
@izzythepush,
Izzy the old gossip. The lying old gossip.
0 Replies

InfraBlue

Reply Wed 7 Jun, 2017 12:25 pm
@Finn dAbuzz,
Sorry. Actually, you and he took this conversation on a tangent after I brought up the Zionists as another example of Foofie's enabling.
InfraBlue

Reply Wed 7 Jun, 2017 12:33 pm
@izzythepush,
He's dealing with a very marked persecution complex that seems to pervade his entire being.
Finn dAbuzz

Reply Wed 7 Jun, 2017 01:14 pm
@InfraBlue,
You're a riot.

You introduce Zionism into a thread on the Confederacy and then claim foofie and I took the discussion on a tangent because we responded to you.

Truly a riot. Smile
camlok

Reply Wed 7 Jun, 2017 01:16 pm
@Finn dAbuzz,
Is that actually the truth, Finn? Is it verifiable?
0 Replies

snood

Reply Wed 7 Jun, 2017 01:52 pm
@Finn dAbuzz,
Finn dAbuzz wrote:

The conversation was never really about slavery, it was about the Confederacy and it's motivations for secession.

The conversation was ALWAYS about slavery as the impetus for the Secession and therefore the war. Or, at least it was intended to be entirely that, and it was for the most part.
Finn dAbuzz

Reply Wed 7 Jun, 2017 02:07 pm
@snood,
Could have fooled me.

There wasn't a hell of a lot of back and forth on slavery as an institution that has been with mankind for thousands of years.

Slavery is a despicable practice in any age but you would have us believe that it is particularly despicable when it involved Africans and Americans.
Foofie

Reply Wed 7 Jun, 2017 02:09 pm
@InfraBlue,
InfraBlue wrote:

Foofie wrote:
Your accusation above is not specific. Since I have no involvement with Israel's politics, I have no idea what you are alluding to.

I'm alluding to the Israel/Zionist apologia that you've posted here on A2K.

That enables no one. That being since your average American Gentile is as alienated from American Jews as American Gentiles were when that ship could not bring any German Jews to America (the St. Louis, I think) in 1939. However, your fellow Gentile (Christian Evangelists) are very much vocal about their pro-Israel stance, since that last chapter in the New Testament requires Jews to be in Israel for Jesus to Return (aka, Second Coming). Don't pick on a little Jew; pick on someone your own size, so to speak (i.e., American Evangelicals). Considering I spent four years in the military, your comment about my enabling implies I should be ignored, as though everyone is pro-Palestinian/pro-Arab. Thank-you for denigrating my freedom of speech.

But, if you want the truth, I learned in the military that there are many in this country that would rather have me here, then many others (non-Jews). That being because there is today a positive stereotype of Jews that they are a resource that innovates. And, that equates to a stronger, wealthier U.S., at least for the upscale WASPs that still own and run this country. These upscale WASPs might not (actually do not) want to invite me to their home; however, if they were to bet whose grandchildren, or great grandchildren, had a better chance of curing cancer, they would vote on a Jew. And, Israel, as a Jewish (Zionist) State allows these WASPs to have their cake and eat it too, so to speak. They get Jewish innovations, but their pretty suburbs are not mucked up by loud, pushy Jews (in their opinion, possibly). They are quite aware that both polio vaccines were perfected by Jewish doctors. Not that there aren't smart Gentiles; however, in a very competitive world the WASPs that own and run this country know they could use all the help they can get in a 3,000 mile wide country.
0 Replies

Foofie

Reply Wed 7 Jun, 2017 02:12 pm
@Finn dAbuzz,
Finn dAbuzz wrote:

I thought it was about Foofie and his being "a good Jew" in the eyes of WASP America?
camlok

Reply Wed 7 Jun, 2017 02:12 pm
@Finn dAbuzz,
Quote:
Slavery is a despicable practice in any age but you would have us believe that it is particularly despicable when it involved Africans and Americans.

Who else wrote such high falutin' bullshit about all men being created free but the USA?

Who would have been maligning the Barbary pirates as sub-humans for taking slaves/Americans, when they US was right hot into slavery?

Who else wrote such high falutin' bullshit about all men being created free while it was committing genocide against Native Americans?

Foofie

Reply Wed 7 Jun, 2017 02:13 pm
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:

He tries to make every conversation about himself which is why I have him on ignore, that and his general nastiness.

Jewish citizens in Britain are not terrorists. You might be looking a gift horse in the mouth, so to speak.
0 Replies

Finn dAbuzz

Reply Wed 7 Jun, 2017 02:15 pm
@Foofie,
Now you are taking it further than it need go.

Ifrablue has been belligerent and dishonest.

Let it go at that my friend.
0 Replies

Finn dAbuzz

Reply Wed 7 Jun, 2017 02:17 pm
@camlok,
So hypocrisy is the added sin that makes American's experience with slavery so much, much worse than all the other civilizations that practiced it?

How about Greece?
0 Replies

Foofie

Reply Wed 7 Jun, 2017 02:17 pm
@InfraBlue,
InfraBlue wrote:

He's dealing with a very marked persecution complex that seems to pervade his entire being.

It's not a complex. I just understand that only well educated Gentiles, of a certain background, value my presence in this country. Others are just, at best, tolerant of my presence. And, many overtly hostile, since they are afraid, in my opinion, that I won't pander to their ego, they being an average person, of nominal education, or intellect.
Foofie

Reply Wed 7 Jun, 2017 02:18 pm
@snood,
snood wrote:

Finn dAbuzz wrote:

The conversation was ALWAYS about slavery as the impetus for the Secession and therefore the war. Or, at least it was intended to be entirely that, and it was for the most part.

But sire, I only lightened the intense seriousness which only divides us.
0 Replies

Foofie

Reply Wed 7 Jun, 2017 02:20 pm
@Finn dAbuzz,
Finn dAbuzz wrote:

Could have fooled me.

There wasn't a hell of a lot of back and forth on slavery as an institution that has been with mankind for thousands of years.

Let's not forget when Germany, being a latecomer to the colonizing club decided to colonize Europe and Eastern Europe, after those who didn't fit in were eliminated.
0 Replies