Steve 41oo

Reply Thu 28 Nov, 2002 06:17 pm
Margo

nice cat, isn't it the wrong way up?

You can always cut out the Union Flag, and have the Aussie flag with a hole in it like they had in Romania.
0 Replies

margo

Reply Thu 28 Nov, 2002 07:56 pm
Steve

Don't laugh - the flag thing has been suggested! Aussies can't take this stuff too seriously.

If you look closely, you'll see that the Possum-cat, famed in song and verse, is upside down and hanging on for his dear life! Razz
0 Replies

hebba

Reply Fri 29 Nov, 2002 05:58 am
When I was last in Australia,I spoke only Danish with my girlfriend so the Ozzies wouldn´t call me a Pohm!!
It slipped up when ordering at the bar though.Generally I thought the people open and friendly.My Mother has lived in various parts of that huge country since 1978.
Top 10 countries?
Denmark..
and I can´t think of any more.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Fri 29 Nov, 2002 06:23 am
My top ten countries:

My House
Lovey's House
Lovey's P & M's House
0 Replies

hebba

Reply Fri 29 Nov, 2002 06:25 am
Qui est Lovey?
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Fri 29 Nov, 2002 06:30 am
Lovey is . . . well, my Lovey . . .

(Pssst, worst kept secret at Afuzz & Able2Know--Lovey is eBeth, alias ehBeth . . . )
0 Replies

hebba

Reply Fri 29 Nov, 2002 08:04 am
GOOD GRIEF!!
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Fri 29 Nov, 2002 08:04 am
Oh, thanks fer the vote of confidence, Boss . . .
0 Replies

hebba

Reply Fri 29 Nov, 2002 08:08 am
Oh I didn´t mean it that way Setanta.
Good grief that there are real lovers on this site.Not just virtual ones!
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Fri 29 Nov, 2002 08:09 am
Well, we are virtually real . . . realistically speaking, being is a virtue . . . what was the topic?
0 Replies

Phoenix32890

Reply Fri 29 Nov, 2002 08:18 am
Sentanta- Did you meet on the internet, or did you know ehBeth before?
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Fri 29 Nov, 2002 08:20 am
We met at Afuzz, an' i first really noticed her in one of the shabeens . . . then she threw a virtual snowball at me, an' i was out to get her after that . . .
0 Replies

Lightwizard

Reply Fri 29 Nov, 2002 09:44 am
You're all on topic 'cause you're all over the place. Land somewhere! Laughing Laughing
0 Replies

blatham

Reply Fri 29 Nov, 2002 09:48 am
A thown snowball did it? You ought to start a thread "Couples who met and fell in love in a Norman Rockwell painting".

Miss Lola

I've been to New York but once, flew in and thumbed out, on my way back from Europe when I was 19. My ex wife presently lives there (though doesn't want to) and I am planning a possible week long visit there at the end of January or beginning of February. If that comes to pass, I'll likely try and link up with some east coasters I've gotten to know here. We can all get REALLY drunk and fly off to Ibeza, which should be on the list.
0 Replies

hebba

Reply Fri 29 Nov, 2002 09:50 am
Ibiza?Too many English tourists blatham.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Fri 29 Nov, 2002 10:18 am
I was born in New York, St. Claire's (anyone who contends they are a native New Yorker, ask them where they were born--if you get a quizzical look, or "I just told you, dummie, New York", then they're lying, every New Yorker should know what hospital they were born in, unless they left at a very early age--this, at least was true of those in my generation. With a city population of about 7,000,000 in 1950, naming the hospital was the only way to give a specific answer). We left there when i was very young, and i have only vague memories--although i'm always comfortable in the city, and around New Yorkers. I actually grew up in the rural south, the very antithesis of my place of birth. I don't like cities . . .[/b]
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Fri 29 Nov, 2002 10:48 am
CBC 1 has been talking about food for the last hour, and making me feel that i'm starved--however, they've been talking about "The Conscientious Kitchen" in Vancouver, and the main topic has been tofu (gag, gag, choke)--even had i never known about the tofu, i can guarantee you i would never enter a restaurant with such a name. I really detest cities . . .[/b][/color]
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Fri 29 Nov, 2002 11:00 am
i threw a snowball at you - you dumped a bucket of water over my head

now that's LOVE!
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Fri 29 Nov, 2002 11:03 am
Yeah, yeah, yeah . . . where's my tie?
0 Replies

hebba

Reply Fri 29 Nov, 2002 11:44 am
Oohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh you two.I´m getting all mushy over here.Love at first post was it?
0 Replies