Steve 41oo

Reply Thu 12 Dec, 2002 05:30 pm
Thanks set

feel a little less suicidal now

And yes those Windsor-Saxe-Coburg-Gothas are a laugh a minute. Pity we provide all that entertainment free to the rest of the world at our expense.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Thu 12 Dec, 2002 05:33 pm
But we love ya for it, Boss, truly we do . . .
0 Replies

patiodog

Reply Thu 12 Dec, 2002 05:34 pm
Are those "Stiff upper lip? Don't commit suicide!" (I'm paraphrasing here) signs still up in the tube?
0 Replies

Steve 41oo

Reply Thu 12 Dec, 2002 05:41 pm
All these good wishes flowing in from around the world. Might have to go and have a little weep somewhere.

Where's the best weepin' place you know?
0 Replies

Steve 41oo

Reply Thu 12 Dec, 2002 05:42 pm
Did I say from around the world? A dog bowl and a damp corner? Ugh. Rather have brutal reality any time.

now its way past my bed time. Good night. And for those still at work, get yourself a decent time zone, it bad for you working this late.
0 Replies

patiodog

Reply Thu 12 Dec, 2002 05:47 pm
http://www.seattleinsider.com/auto_includes/kirotv/cams/fulltower.jpg
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Thu 12 Dec, 2002 05:51 pm
ahhhhhhhhhhhh - the original dark, damp left corner, where they have moss on the roof

cooooooooooooooooool
0 Replies

Lightwizard

Reply Thu 12 Dec, 2002 06:53 pm
Where is that, patiodog? And the link -- looks like a great Webcam.
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Thu 12 Dec, 2002 07:09 pm
right click on the pic LW - click on properties - the secret will be revealed
0 Replies

Lightwizard

Reply Thu 12 Dec, 2002 08:09 pm
I was almost certain is was Seattle but where's the link? Is Frazier in it?
0 Replies

patiodog

Reply Fri 13 Dec, 2002 10:27 am
View from the space needle -- from kirotv.com, I think. Isn't dark and damp this morning, as a matter of fact.
0 Replies

Raggedyaggie

Reply Fri 13 Dec, 2002 11:05 am
Lots of talk about scrumptious food , drinks and the like, here. Very Happy But to reply to the new questions:

My earlier post still stands. Hawaii's got all the delicious food and drink I desire.

1. City in U.S. other than mine: - Lahaina on Maui with hopovers to Waikiki Beach so I can strut in my mumuu. (Changed my mind about the bikini Laughing ) Actually, any island in Hawaii will suit me just fine.

1. City outside the U.S. - I've never been outside the U.S. except to Jamaica so I can't answer this one.

2. Country outside U.S. - I wouldn't want to live there, but I love the beaches I've seen in pictures of Greece.
0 Replies

Lightwizard

Reply Fri 13 Dec, 2002 11:19 am
Laguna Beach WebCam as an El Nino storm approaches -- from the Surf and Sand Hotel:

LAGUNA BEACH, ORANGE COUNTY< CA WEBCAM
0 Replies

Lightwizard

Reply Fri 13 Dec, 2002 11:23 am
And from the historic Hotel Laguna -- should be some spectacularly stormy surf over the next few days on both cams:LIVE WEBCAM, LAGUNA BEACH HOTEL
0 Replies

Lightwizard

Reply Fri 13 Dec, 2002 11:26 am
Actually, the first link is switching back and forth from the Surf and Sand to Hotel Laguna.

http://images.earthcam.com/ec_metros/california/losangeles/laguna.jpg
0 Replies

Steve 41oo

Reply Sun 15 Dec, 2002 11:58 am
looks like a sam missile site in cuba

oh no those are people, damn these new specs
0 Replies

Lightwizard

Reply Sun 15 Dec, 2002 12:01 pm
It's old California mission style but I could imagine it in Cuba! I assume you're talking about Hotel Laguna. Very Happy

Several great restaurants on the beach so if you're ever going to travel here, let me know and I'll lead you in the right direction.
0 Replies

Steve 41oo

Reply Sun 15 Dec, 2002 12:18 pm
Thanks Light

Will get the old bus cranked up and be with you as soon as I can. Might even bring the London Transport omnibus too.
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Sun 15 Dec, 2002 12:27 pm
nice to see people strolling along the boardwalk on a sunday morning. they appear to be dressed more warmly than i'd expected. that's what happens when my knowledge about california is pretty much based on the beverly hillbillies.
0 Replies

margo

Reply Sun 15 Dec, 2002 12:57 pm
Here's a webcam view of Sydney Harbour:
http://www.coastalwatch.com.au/cam.asp?cam=3700
0 Replies