Lightwizard

Reply Sun 15 Dec, 2002 01:01 pm
Just check into the Laguna webcams over the next few days as he El Nino storm finally makes it to our area. Should be some spectacular breakers. Yes, the boardwalk is a great pleasure to walk on a Sunday and then have brunch at one of the nearby restaurants.

Bookmarked the Sydney Harbor webcam. You live in such a beautiful city.
0 Replies

Lightwizard

Reply Sun 15 Dec, 2002 01:06 pm
Claes's Restaurant in the Laguna Hotel:

http://www.hotellaguna.com/images/hl_photo_dining_claes_sml.jpg
0 Replies

Lightwizard

Reply Sun 15 Dec, 2002 01:44 pm
I split off a Stormwatchers thread of Webcams around the world:

http://www.able2know.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=38452#38452
0 Replies

Vivien

Reply Wed 16 Apr, 2003 05:34 am
catching up on entries relating to painting - I'm new
Shocked heeeyyy! i take exception to New York being the centre of the art world!!!! Europe is producing some amazing artwork, and enormously varied. Look at English artists David Prentice and Kurt Jackson on the net - input their name and artist as a qualifier in Google and you'll see their work - they are superb and they are painters not just conceptual. Smile Smile

Im an contemporary artist - you can see my web site if you are interested (in my profile).

There is some really exciting stuff going on here. If you look at the Axis database of artists and choose East Midlands you will see some of the artists living near me, some are friends.
0 Replies

Lemoel

Reply Thu 13 Aug, 2009 09:22 pm
Just to make some thing clear about the reply on the very first page of this topic, there was a reply saying that the Canadian weather is too cold and the winters are very long .

I recently moved to Canada from New York , but before i did i traveled through the different provinces and most of the were cold, around the same tempture of new york, HOWEVER once i traveled through British Columbia I couldnt believe the tempature change , i was told that it is the California of Canada, and it makes sence, ever since i ve lived in BC and just love it, weather wise . and its probly the most beautiful Province in Canada. the only thing is beaware of Cougars and Grizzlies , a cougar ripped my dog off the leash when i was hiking, scary. just stay near the cities haha
Reyn

Reply Thu 13 Aug, 2009 09:39 pm
@Lemoel,
Lemoel wrote:
[...] once i traveled through British Columbia I couldnt believe the tempature change , i was told that it is the California of Canada [...]

Yup, and we currently have the forest fires to boot. This year is the worst forest fire season in recent memory.
0 Replies