Mon 26 Apr, 2010 06:37 am
@shewolfnm,
Quote:

*deep breath*
*big smile*

Goodmorning yall !!!!!!!

Morning, shewolf.

That was a very upbeat post! Smile

It certainly sounds like things are on the up & up for you. That's just wonderful. I'm really delighted for you. You're gonna be really famous in no time! Very Happy
0 Replies

Mame

Mon 26 Apr, 2010 07:45 am
Aw, She, sounds like it's all working out and happening at the same time - wonderful! Congrats on all the work you're getting and all the networking you're doing - right on. I'm sure you'll figure out a way to spend more time with Jillian. I'm very happy Ian is happy on his own (with Jillian).

How's the house situation working out? Who are you living with - what are they like? How does it feel to share a house with 'strangers'? I've never done that (and it isn't on my bucket list, heh).

Yay, yay, yay!
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Mon 26 Apr, 2010 12:15 pm
I found a house to share in the center of austin, surrounded by creeks, bushes and trees.
Not a PEEP from anyone around.
very ...hippy-ish. Very " grow your own food, clean your own stuff" kind of place

i fuckin love it Smile
shewolfnm

Mon 26 Apr, 2010 12:21 pm
http://hphotos-snc3.fbcdn.net/hs334.snc3/29309_392746147112_287311762112_3991769_7712847_n.jpgg

my bedroom window. Smile
wandeljw

Mon 26 Apr, 2010 01:10 pm
@shewolfnm,
Great photo! Your black and white photography brings a lot of character to the image.
0 Replies

chai2

Mon 26 Apr, 2010 02:18 pm
@shewolfnm,
Where's the house?

Are we closer neighbors now?
shewolfnm

Mon 26 Apr, 2010 05:07 pm
@chai2,
maybe closer but not neighbors no.

2222 and lamar
ossobuco

Mon 26 Apr, 2010 05:15 pm
I'm very happy for you, Wolfie.
0 Replies

chai2

Mon 26 Apr, 2010 06:59 pm
@shewolfnm,
shewolfnm wrote:

maybe closer but not neighbors no.

2222 and lamar

Ah!
But that's closer to where I work!
shewolfnm

Mon 26 Apr, 2010 07:09 pm
@chai2,
OOH!!
thats true.

No more crossing the canadian boarder just to have lunch with you
0 Replies

sgaffney86

Sat 15 May, 2010 03:32 am
@shewolfnm,
I think you wrote on mine so now I woke up & can't sleep & answering your post. It is possible; I don't believe your friendship is ever what it was when you are married but my ex & I will talk about one of our 3 kids bad mornings, etc. We sit by each other at soccer games, other kid functions & do our kids bdays together. At first with his anger we weren't as easily able to do that. It does take time but it is so much easier to get along. I am sure I will never want to get back together with him romantically but it is so much easier for the kids & yourself to be cival. I don't know if you have kids or not but it makes things easier. We fought horribly for a while; one kiddo had to see a child therapist even so since then we have acted WAY better. We have been in separate households a year & the divorce itself is 9 months ago. We still have small arguments here & there but we walk away and forget about it.
0 Replies

Diane

Wed 26 May, 2010 01:12 pm
Oh Melissa, I knew you were considering this, and I'm thrilled that you and Ian will remain friends. I say this because I have met Mr. Shewolfnm and think he is a pretty wonderful guy. Marriage is never a sure thing, even when the friendship is beautiful.

You WILL be famous! Going out on your own and doing what you love, plus knowing that that hubby is finding himself, is wonderful news indeed.

I know a couple of divorced people who agreed to stay in the same city for the benefit of their children. After the kids were out of college, they felt free to move on without problems of stress for the children, and the rather large financial problems associated with a child flying to a distant city alone.

I've seen both of you with Jillian and I've seen the love you both share with her. I know that she will always come first with both of you, until she is old enough to not need easy access to both parents.

She is a very lucky little girl to have two parents who love her as much as you and Mr. Wolfnm do.

Good luck.

Love to you all,

Diane

0 Replies

shewolfnm

Sun 12 Sep, 2010 08:20 pm
im gonna kill him now. Laughing

Not really.
But this has been 2 years in the making.
Im seriously done with this... and I dont quite know how to handle this any more. Not sure what to do, where to go, who to be.. nothing.

its like floating out to sea with no land, no boat, no jacket..
Rockhead

Sun 12 Sep, 2010 08:25 pm
@shewolfnm,
I gotta extry paddle...

what's up?
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Sun 12 Sep, 2010 08:28 pm
eh.
Just one of those snags I guess that will always happen.

things being taken, given, changing positions..
No matter what , i just keep coming back to feeling very robbed by him. And I dont like looking at someone I used to love that way.

I just keep thinking of how he really left me out in the cold by myself with in our relationship. He would offer nothing, take all. Now he is attempting to be different and its pissing me off. And I just dont like this feeling. Thats all.

I should be beyond this.
Rockhead

Sun 12 Sep, 2010 08:32 pm
@shewolfnm,
what, you got instructions for this?

you feel what you feel...

quit being so hard on you and relax a little.

it's ok to think he's a shithead sometimes.

most men are...

hugs.
0 Replies

Mame

Sun 12 Sep, 2010 09:06 pm
Call me.

Or I'll call you.

You need a friend right now. {{{hugs}}}.

Tomorrow.
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Sun 12 Sep, 2010 09:08 pm
tomorrow works.
i gotta breathe right now.

im having a beer , and enjoying mindless internet time.
0 Replies

johnmoss008

Mon 13 Sep, 2010 02:24 am
I seen a lot of my friends in timeshare exit solutions who had a divorce. The reality is it is hard for them to still friends.
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Mon 13 Sep, 2010 06:15 am
you sound like spam.

but, ......

I really dont believe it is hard to be friends. I think in the beginning ( remember, we are only 2 years into this) it is hard because the emotions are still ... hmm.. not STRONG.. but present.

I still feel resentment. He still feels drawn to me. We still fall in line with our old patterns when together..
I think it is just that we do not have enough practice apart yet.

Im dating, I have been for a while. He is just starting.
We talk about that for a bit for example and I told him that I am single right this moment.
That changed his conversation dynamic to us and attempts to rekindle.
By now we should not be doing this and it is hard to keep having to assert that no.

but all of that is either here nor there really.