MWal

Thu 28 Aug, 2014 12:20 pm
@Setanta,
Lol if you only knew. Atheism is like ignorance, its not the lack of knowledge its the misuse of it. Even though you believe it, atheism is still the lack of faith.. very negative, and very confusing if you don't have anything good to say don't say it you know.
0 Replies

MWal

Thu 28 Aug, 2014 12:21 pm
@cicerone imposter,
I'm not Christian. Just another atheist proving assumptive.
Germlat

Thu 28 Aug, 2014 12:24 pm
@cicerone imposter,
cicerone imposter wrote:

They seem to be blind to all the violence perpetrated by those of religion against others and themselves. They ignore all the past and current history of what religion has begot/begat humans.
yeah.. But this one only sees the good...he's oblivious to the irony. Maybe he hasn't studied the history of Christianity. He's a young soul.
0 Replies

timur

Thu 28 Aug, 2014 12:29 pm
@MWal,
But you are some other crappy religionist trying to shove your nasty stuff down our throats.

What is it that you advocate knowledge while having so little?

What is it that you advocate love while showing so little?

Setanta

Thu 28 Aug, 2014 12:36 pm
@MWal,
In your post #5734273, dated August 5th . . .

You wrote:
However it will be the day science studies our emotions and realizes they live by their own will. Knowledge is sentient.

As to the other atheist goons, if you do t believe in the imagination it will never come to life. If you don't believe in knowledge it will never be omniscience. If you don't believe in life it will never be eternal. I know the fruit of belief, and that belief is tested and proven.

And you're still at it . . . this is from today:

Post #5751420

MWal wrote:
Lol if you only knew. Atheism is like ignorance, its not the lack of knowledge its the misuse of it. Even though you believe it, atheism is still the lack of faith.. very negative, and very confusing if you don't have anything good to say don't say it you know.

So yeah, i consider you a hater. None of the drivel you have posted is "tested and proven," and atheists are defined by what they don't believe, not anything they necessarily do believe. To quote your own words, "if you don't have anything good to say, don't say it you know.

You are a puling hypocrite.
Setanta

Thu 28 Aug, 2014 12:36 pm
@cicerone imposter,
Ain't that the ugly truth.
0 Replies

Germlat

Thu 28 Aug, 2014 12:56 pm
@timur,
timur wrote:

But you are some other crappy religionist trying to shove your nasty stuff down our throats.

What is it that you advocate knowledge while having so little?

What is it that you advocate love while showing so little?

Jeez...a mere child...
0 Replies

MWal

Thu 28 Aug, 2014 01:07 pm
@Setanta,
If I believe God is Love and you don't believe that what's that make you?
timur

Thu 28 Aug, 2014 01:08 pm
http://img1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20130122175343/central/images/0/0a/Humanhoax.jpg
Germlat

Thu 28 Aug, 2014 01:09 pm
@MWal,
MWal wrote:

If I believe God is Love and you don't believe that what's that make you?

See what I mean? A mere child.
MWal

Thu 28 Aug, 2014 01:11 pm
@Germlat,
Atheism like hate is a nihilistic trait no wonder its so abundant here, the truth is if you live on earth hate rules, maybe that's why Jesus came and said here turn the other cheek.
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Thu 28 Aug, 2014 01:13 pm
@Germlat,
It makes me a realist that I believe there are no gods. Humans have created all manners of gods ever since men believed there was something more omnipotent than us lowly humans. Gods were created long before the christian god almost two thousand years ago; and that should be the clue that gods do not exist.

LOGIC Q; do all gods that men created exist?

0 Replies

MWal

Thu 28 Aug, 2014 01:24 pm
When you don't believe in Gods does that mean you don't believe in the power of love happiness and the possible sentience of knowldge and conciousness? If so that would make atheism a front for hate.
cicerone imposter

Thu 28 Aug, 2014 01:32 pm
@MWal,
God's believers have brought more sadness and hate than all the other human institutions. Just study a little about human history on religions. Just a little; it may open your eyes.
MWal

Thu 28 Aug, 2014 01:36 pm
@cicerone imposter,
You don't believe in love?
cicerone imposter

Thu 28 Aug, 2014 01:40 pm
@MWal,
What has love got to do anything about the bible or your god? Are you trying to claim that love didn't exist before two thousand years ago? LOL
MWal

Thu 28 Aug, 2014 02:03 pm
@cicerone imposter,
Un holy! I said it before I am not that.
0 Replies

Setanta

Thu 28 Aug, 2014 02:53 pm
@MWal,
What you believe doesn't make me anything. The only thing i see you peddling is hate for anyone who has the temerity not to think as you do.
Germlat

Thu 28 Aug, 2014 04:13 pm
Germlat wrote:

Preaching to the choir here....he/she is not ready.
0 Replies

Germlat

Thu 28 Aug, 2014 04:15 pm
@timur,
timur wrote:

http://img1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20130122175343/central/images/0/0a/Humanhoax.jpg

Glad someone sees the point. Except it's not a hoax. There are humans that vulnerable.