Amanda Knox

oralloy

Wed 29 May, 2013 04:30 am
@McTag,
McTag wrote:
So a lot of people other than you are wallowing in this, eh?

Those of us who retain our humanity are horrified at the atrocities that Italy intentionally inflicts on innocent people.

We really need to look into conquering Italy and forcibly civilizing them at gunpoint. Maybe even the whole of Europe.

There have to be some sort of limits beyond which such uncivilized "cultures" cannot be allowed to go.

McTag wrote:
I think she should be in prison, not swanning round the book interviews.

I know that those of you who support this atrocity are all committed Atheists. No one would ever do such a thing if they thought there was even a chance that they would have to answer for it. But what if you're wrong? What if one day you'll have to actually explain yourself to God?

Let me try it another way. What if it were you who was the victim of this atrocity? Are you capable of empathy at all? Or is there nothing but cruelty in you?

There was a time when I looked forward to reading your posts. They were likely to be something I disagreed with, but also likely to be quite thoughtful and interesting despite my disagreement. When I saw you as the author of the most recent post in this thread this morning, the only thing I did was cringe in anticipation of whatever monstrously cruel thing I would have to read when the page opened.

Granted, it wasn't quite as bad as I had anticipated. But still, how did you manage to lose your humanity?
oralloy

Wed 29 May, 2013 04:34 am
@oralloy,

Sigh. Bump.

But just for the sake of variety, I'll bump in reply to my currently-invisible post. Mr. Green
0 Replies

McTag

Wed 29 May, 2013 05:02 am
@oralloy,

Quote:
Those of us who retain our humanity...

We really need to look into conquering Italy and forcibly civilizing them at gunpoint

These two statements are from the same post.

How strange.
McTag

Wed 29 May, 2013 05:04 am
@oralloy,

Quote:
Are you capable of empathy at all?

Sure. I think she's guilty, that's all.

Do the crime, do the time. Simple.
oralloy

Wed 29 May, 2013 05:14 am
@McTag,
McTag wrote:

Nonsense. Not only is there no evidence of her and Raffaele's involvement, but there is strong evidence that it was done by someone unrelated to them (Guede).

McTag wrote:
Do the crime, do the time. Simple.

In one of the most awesome occurrences of Karma in human history, these intentional efforts to commit atrocities against innocent people have resulted in Guede receiving a series of huge sentence reductions.

Commit atrocities against the innocent, forfeit your right to punish the guilty. Simple.
izzythepush

Wed 29 May, 2013 06:04 am
@McTag,
It's clear that a scabby little dung beetle like Oralboy, who fantasises about killing babies, worships murderers whilst insulting the victims and their family has absolutely no concept of humanity.

I wonder why you're wasting your time with such a vile creature.
oralloy

Wed 29 May, 2013 06:32 am
@McTag,
McTag wrote:
oralloy wrote:
Those of us who retain our humanity...
We really need to look into conquering Italy and forcibly civilizing them at gunpoint

These two statements are from the same post.
How strange.

Hardly strange. People with a sense of human decency tend to rejoice when third-world hellholes are forced to adhere to civilized norms.
0 Replies

oralloy

Wed 29 May, 2013 06:33 am
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:
worships murderers

Nonsense. I don't worship Guede.

I think it is really really awesome that he is going to be free soon, but I don't worship him.

I can't wait until he kills again (and again and again). It's going to be great! Mr. Green

izzythepush wrote:
insulting the victims and their family

Balderdash! I have never once insulted Amanda or Raffaele, or their families!
0 Replies

McTag

Wed 29 May, 2013 07:31 am
@oralloy,

Quote:
Commit atrocities against the innocent, forfeit your right to punish the guilty. Simple.

Chimes well with Cheney/Rice/Rumsfeld/Bush and Guantanamo.

Not so well with the Kercher/Knox case.
oralloy

Wed 29 May, 2013 02:57 pm
@McTag,
McTag wrote:
oralloy wrote:

Chimes well with Cheney/Rice/Rumsfeld/Bush and Guantanamo.
Not so well with the Kercher/Knox case.

Look again.

When the false charges against Amanda and Raffaele were made, there was confusion over whether Guede was the one who stole Meredith's money. As a consequence, he was not convicted of stealing her money.

That reduced Guede's sentence from LIFE to 30 years.

With a LIFE sentence, he would have been eligible for day-release parole after he had served 20 years, but he would have had to keep returning to prison every night for the rest of his life.

With a 30 year sentence, he was eligible for day release after 15 years, and eligible for complete freedom after 22½ years.

Then, when the evil Kerchers managed to get corrupt Italian judges to block scrutiny of fraudulent evidence and convict innocent people, Guede got even more time taken off his sentence, because the innocent people were given mitigating circumstances and lighter sentences.

Since everyone was pretending that all of them were in on it together, the courts couldn't very well give mitigating circumstances to the white defendants while they denied the same to the non-white defendant (especially when they were pretending that the non-white defendant played the smallest role), so the courts gave those same mitigating circumstances to Guede, even though he didn't deserve them.

That dropped his sentence to 16 years. He's now eligible for day release after having served 8 years, and complete freedom after 12 years.

We're starting to get rather close to the 8 year mark already. And his lawyers are still trying to use the false accusations against Amanda and Raffaele to reduce his sentence even further.

So yes. You are going to have to watch Meredith's killer walk free from prison soon. And all because of all the cruelty you've subjected innocent people to.

Part of me hopes that Guede doesn't commit further crimes, because then he will remain free, and the Kerchers will have to spend the rest of their lives coping with the fact that Meredith's killer is free and enjoying himself. Subjecting those monsters to that sort of pain will be absolutely perfect.

However, given the sheer horror of the way Guede killed Meredith, I think we have a budding Jack the Ripper on our hands. That means that unfortunately one day he will end up back in prison if he isn't killed outright.

Still, there is a silver lining to every cloud. If Guede is really a budding Jack the Ripper, setting him free in an Italian college town to prey on the young women there is going to cause a disaster of epic proportions.

I look forward to cheering him on when he starts slicing and dicing. Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
0 Replies

oralloy

Wed 29 May, 2013 07:20 pm
@oralloy,
oralloy wrote:
McTag wrote:

Nonsense. Not only is there no evidence of her and Raffaele's involvement, but there is strong evidence that it was done by someone unrelated to them (Guede).

Let's get to the heart of the issue.

FACT: There is zero evidence indicating Amanda and Raffaele's involvement in the crime.

FACT: There is strong evidence indicating that the crime was done by someone unrelated to them (i.e. Rudy Guede).

Do you wish to challenge either of those two facts?

If not, then what business do you have saying you think they are guilty?
McTag

Thu 30 May, 2013 01:08 am
@oralloy,

Knox's bizarre behaviour filmed in the days after her "friend" was murdered.
I never saw anyone less concerned in my life. Apparently she only went to Italy to get Italian men, so it's a bit of a stretch for her to appear as a wronged innocent now.
oralloy

Thu 30 May, 2013 01:43 am
@McTag,
McTag wrote:
Knox's bizarre behaviour filmed in the days after her "friend" was murdered.

No such bizarre behavior.

McTag wrote:
I never saw anyone less concerned in my life.

Balderdash. Amanda was devastated.

McTag wrote:
Apparently she only went to Italy to get Italian men,

You have Amanda confused with Meredith there. It was Meredith who was on a one-woman quest to "do" every homeless bum on the streets of Europe.

McTag wrote:
so it's a bit of a stretch for her to appear as a wronged innocent now.

Wow! You really are a monster, aren't you?

Amanda never did a single thing to harm anyone, and she spent four years being illegally held in prison under abusive conditions while thugs like you spewed horrendous lies about her.

It is no stretch at all for her to be counted as a wronged innocent.

But anyway, if you're done slandering victims of atrocities, lets get back to the point:

FACT: There is zero evidence indicating Amanda and Raffaele's involvement in the crime.

FACT: There is strong evidence indicating that the crime was done by someone unrelated to them (i.e. Rudy Guede).

Do you wish to challenge either of those two facts?

If not, then what business do you have saying you think they are guilty?
McTag

Thu 30 May, 2013 02:11 am
@oralloy,

I'm not sensing a meeting of minds here. Let's leave it to the lawyers. She'll get the best justice money can buy.
oralloy

Thu 30 May, 2013 02:56 am
@McTag,
McTag wrote:
Apparently she only went to Italy to get Italian men, so it's a bit of a stretch for her to appear as a wronged innocent now.

I already called you a monster for that, but that was really too mild a response, so I feel a need to expand on what I said.

You are suggesting that if a woman has sex, it doesn't matter if people commit an atrocity against her.

Do you have any concept at all how horrendous your comments are?
oralloy

Thu 30 May, 2013 03:10 am
@McTag,
McTag wrote:
I'm not sensing a meeting of minds here.

Yes. You have no evidence to back your claims. You are trying to use slanderous innuendo to distract from the fact that you have no evidence. And you seem to have no moral concept of how horrendous it is to slander the innocent victims of a brutal atrocity.

On the other hand, I actually have evidence to back my claims, and I have a strong sense of morals that prevents me from slandering innocent victims.

McTag wrote:
Let's leave it to the lawyers.

No. Let's continue to focus on the fact that the evidence has been clear from the beginning that Amanda and Raffaele are innocent.

McTag wrote:
She'll get the best justice money can buy.

Italy is too backwards and ignorant for justice. They won't be able to offer anything like justice unless they are first conquered and forcibly civilized.

But there is little chance that we'll ever extradite an innocent person to a third-world hellhole known for its human rights abuses. And hopefully Raffaele will come here and stay so we can protect him.
McTag

Thu 30 May, 2013 07:09 am
@oralloy,

Quote:

A good deal less horrendous than this:

Quote:
I look forward to cheering him on when he starts slicing and dicing.
McTag

Thu 30 May, 2013 07:11 am
@oralloy,

Miss Knox certainly seems to have you in her pocket.
It's amazing what a pretty face can do.
oralloy

Thu 30 May, 2013 08:24 am
@McTag,
McTag wrote:
oralloy wrote:

A good deal less horrendous than this:

"I look forward to cheering him on when he starts slicing and dicing."

Wrong. It is not even remotely horrendous for me to look forward to monsters getting what they deserve.

I admit that once Guede gets out, what is going to happen to you guys is going to be pretty brutal. But look, you guys deserve it. You are terrible, disgusting monsters.

If you didn't want Karma to come calling with a load of really bad luck, you shouldn't have been so evil.
0 Replies

oralloy

Thu 30 May, 2013 08:32 am
@McTag,
McTag wrote:
Miss Knox certainly seems to have you in her pocket.
It's amazing what a pretty face can do.

McTag, you disgusting pig!

I've posted the actual facts of this case, and you've done nothing but dodge and avoid confronting those facts.

It is UNCONSCIONABLE for you to now suggest that I am the one who is not adhering to the facts.

And don't you dare whine at me because I gloat over the massacre that Guede will soon inflict on the young women of Europe. YOU ARE EVIL AND YOU DESERVE IT!