How do you stay fit?

chambergirl

Fri 11 May, 2018 01:35 pm
@warriorbaby423,
I enjoy running at length. I usually run 5 days a week 5 miles each of those days. I also go to the gym for light weight training 3 days a week. When I go to the gym I usually run first to increase my heart rate before doing anything weight related. I also do crunches and squats. I usually spend an hour each day I am at the gym.
0 Replies

chambergirl

Fri 11 May, 2018 01:37 pm
@Kimaya,
I agree that nutrition is a key part of staying or getting into shape. This along with the discipline to have regular workouts will help keep you on track so you can maintain a healthy lifestyle.
0 Replies

Agent1741

Sun 3 Jun, 2018 07:28 pm
I would suggest taking the stairs instead of the elevator. Walk to places instead of riding short distances in a car, avoid eating late & if you have one ride a bicycle daily.
0 Replies

certvalue345

Mon 4 Jun, 2018 01:26 am
do you want to stay fit your body with healthy then you can make sure to drink water throughout the day to stay hydrated,and wake up early and go for walk or run to enjoy some pre festivities alone time,and you should sleep 7 hours a day.........
0 Replies

parijatak

Thu 7 Jun, 2018 05:34 am
@FreeDuck,
To take an exercise, Yoga, food and your general routine.
0 Replies

panchakarma0

Mon 11 Jun, 2018 04:34 am
i am 28 years old and i have to lose my stomach fats within 15 days, please tell any views??
0 Replies

parijatak

Mon 11 Jun, 2018 04:54 am
@warriorbaby423,
Adults need at least 150 minutes of physical activity a week to stay healthy. If you want to be healthy while avoiding exercise, the best solution is to find ways to be more active in your daily routine. You can also incorporate more active hobbies into your downtime to get yourself moving. Additionally, part of staying fit is eating a healthy diet, so make sure you're consuming plenty of fresh fruits and vegetables, whole grains, and lean proteins. Keep your energy levels up and help your body rest and recover from everyday activities by getting 7-9 hours of sleep every night.
0 Replies

TomSterling

Mon 18 Jun, 2018 02:52 am
@warriorbaby423,
At your age swimming is the best option to stay totally fit. Also you can try aerobics it is a good option. You don't always need gym to be fit, there are so many options. Also diet is the most important factor in weight gain or weight loss. It plays a big role in it.
0 Replies

poojapatil

Wed 27 Jun, 2018 02:29 am
@warriorbaby423,
1. Get outside.
2. Do it fast
3. Split up the chores.
4. Bust a move.
5. Find a turkey trot.
6. Hydrate.
7. Chew slowly.
And so on
0 Replies

poojapatil

Thu 28 Jun, 2018 02:30 am
@Kimaya,
Yeah, you are right. We eat a proper diet.
0 Replies

Richa94

Fri 10 Aug, 2018 06:27 am
To stay fit follow proper diet and exercise regularly, drink plenty of water,
get enough sleep.These methods will surely help you to stay fit.
0 Replies

Drlalchandanilab

Thu 13 Sep, 2018 10:46 am
@warriorbaby423,
Stay positive and have fun. A good mental attitude is important. ...
Take it one step at a time. Small changes can add up to better fitness. ...
Get your heart pumping. ...
Don't forget to warm up with some easy exercises or mild stretching before you do any physical activity.
0 Replies

Sandra James

Thu 27 Sep, 2018 04:32 am
@aidan,
To stay fir you need to have a healthy lifestyle ie., doing exercise, having healthy food at the right time and having a good sound sleep.
0 Replies

healthbiotech

Fri 5 Oct, 2018 03:54 am
Do you play any games or do any other activity because if you don't want to do workout then game is the best option specially outdoors games.
It definitely helps to get in shape because with this you can burn calories and extra fat while enjoying the game. This is the perfect way to keep yourself fit and healthy.

So choose your game that you love to play and stay fit always.
0 Replies

hezano

Thu 25 Oct, 2018 12:01 pm
@warriorbaby423,
Hi
I can only help you with exercise.
Only 30 minutes jogging daily can help you lose some fat and stay fit and healthy.
0 Replies