How do you stay fit?

LucyJames

Mon 29 Oct, 2012 07:58 pm
@warriorbaby423,
Hello Friends,

If you are confined to your bedroom,or any room,you should open the windows and let the sunshine and fresh air in. Maybe even sit in the sunlight( great source for vitamin D) if you can't do sit ups or push ups.Ask your doctor what type of exercise would be appropriate for your situation. Fitness is a "quality of life." It is not a drudgery that I detest, rather a privilege to be able to possess. It involves diet, exercise, stretching, meditation and prayer. My favorite choice of activity for cardiovascular fitness is hiking.
Here are some benefits that cardiovascular exercise offers:
1. Weight loss
2. Stronger heart and lungs
3. Increased bone density
4. Reduced stress
5. Reduced risk of heart disease and some types of cancer
6. Temporary relief from depression and anxiety
7. More confidence about how you feel and how you look
8. Better sleep
he benefits of weight-training go far beyond what it does for my outward appearance. It not only gives me an outlet for my excess energy, it also offers the following benefits:
1. Weight training tones your muscles which looks great and raises your basal metabolism...which causes you to burn more calories 24 hours a day. You'll even burn more calories while you're sleeping.
2. Weight training can reverse the natural decline in your metabolism which begins around age 30.
3. Weight training energizes you.
4. Weight training has a positive effect on almost all of your 650-plus muscles.
5. Weight training strengthens your bones reducing your risk of developing osteoporosis.

Best Regards
Lucy James
0 Replies

jespah

Mon 29 Oct, 2012 08:02 pm
Oh look, this post is stolen from an older blog entry on http://blog.fitnessequipmentestore.com/
0 Replies

belmarrahealth

Tue 30 Oct, 2012 02:35 am
@warriorbaby423,
Hi
In my opinion you have to control your diet and do regular exercise.
Thanks.
0 Replies

Ethanbaker

Fri 2 Nov, 2012 11:18 pm
@warriorbaby423,
I think you should not eat as manny sweets as I do !and swimming in a pool is very good for getting fit and a sunny day at the beach is pretty fun as well.
0 Replies

ritu bhardwaj

Mon 5 Nov, 2012 11:17 pm
@yogachic,
I think to be fit we need to have proper diet and proper workout on regular basis.
avoid Junk food, fried food, take healthy diet included fruits, vegetables, salads, Soups, liquids. Drink lots of water.
0 Replies

discountkart

Sat 12 Jan, 2013 03:46 am
Proper diet and regular exercise is the key to keep yourself fit.
0 Replies

amygarside

Tue 15 Jan, 2013 06:10 am
@warriorbaby423,
Eat plenty of vegetables and fruits. The main thing is do not deprive yourself, if you want to eat some food that are not considered healthy then do so in moderate amounts. Zumba can be fun for you as an exercise but it will still depend on what you like to do.
0 Replies

annielizstan

Wed 30 Jan, 2013 10:31 pm
@yogachic,
Don't skip breakfast.
Taking a fish oil supplement every day can help your body burn up to 400 extra calories.This is one good reason for you to add this to your diet! A great fish oil supplement is Omega 3!
0 Replies

djesse551

Fri 8 Feb, 2013 03:03 am
@Cycloptichorn,
Indeed, you may consider rock climbing, but if you are afraid of heights, you may try outdoor sports and activities such as volleyball. A fun thing to do at the same time it can help us to be more fit and also can improve our muscle.
0 Replies

thedentalimplant

Thu 4 Apr, 2013 02:46 am
@warriorbaby423,
Morning walk will be suitable for you.
0 Replies

thedentalimplant

Mon 8 Apr, 2013 03:16 am
@yogachic,
Consult dietician for proper diet plan and yoga is the best option.
0 Replies

Eliza6826

Mon 8 Apr, 2013 10:33 pm
@warriorbaby423,
I told you my habit of keeping fit, every day I eat an apple, hahaha
roger

Mon 8 Apr, 2013 10:59 pm
@Eliza6826,
I eat a potato. Potatoes are vegitables, and vegitables are good for you.
Ice Demon

Mon 8 Apr, 2013 11:36 pm
@roger,
I eat like I’m escaping the Soviet regime. That's good for you too... I think.
roger

Mon 8 Apr, 2013 11:53 pm
@Ice Demon,
I only know one such person, and I have no idea how she ate while leaving. Since I don't like to pry, I don't know if her departure qualified as an escape or not.
saab

Tue 9 Apr, 2013 12:08 am
@roger,
How about Svetlana - Stalins daughter - did she escape thru diet or marriage?
roger

Tue 9 Apr, 2013 01:38 am
@saab,
I haven't followed Sweaty's career. Nice question, though.
saab

Tue 9 Apr, 2013 05:01 am
@roger,
I was interested in Frank Lloyd Wright as an architct (not as a man). So we went to the House on the Rock, Spring Green, WI.
There I was told that Svetlana was married for a couple of years to William Wesley Peters chairman of the Frank Lloyd Wright Foundation.
Even saw the little house she lived in in Dodgeville.
0 Replies

oddy1113

Sat 20 Apr, 2013 02:52 am
@yogachic,
Get tips on staying fit when there's not enough time to exercise . Playing soccer with the kids vigorously cleaning the house dancing or doing aerobics at home .
roger

Mon 22 Apr, 2013 03:25 am
@oddy1113,
Nice ideas, oddy, but my house cleaning isn't vigorous, aerobic, or frequent.
0 Replies