I Am A Nervous Wreck - So Talk to Me Please!

OmSigDAVID

Reply Thu 2 Jun, 2011 10:23 am
@Arella Mae,
All of your horses r very beautiful, Arella.
Please give JJ n his mom each a great big hug from me, if u will
(but watch their mouths).

David
0 Replies

Roberta

Reply Thu 2 Jun, 2011 04:08 pm
@Arella Mae,
Arella Mae, Great to see the pics and the video. I don't remember Buck, but he's a beauty. Glad they're all finding their place in the social order.
Arella Mae

Reply Thu 2 Jun, 2011 08:17 pm
@Roberta,
I bought Buck a year ago for Johnny's Birthday/Our Anniversary. He's an Arabian and Johnny loves riding him. I don't. He is way too prancy for me but Johnny just loves it.
0 Replies

Arella Mae

Reply Mon 24 Oct, 2011 08:52 pm
Saddest thing I've ever seen...........................my pasture completely empty. All of the horses and JJ are over at Trainer Dave's while we seed the pasture. They were moved while I was at work. I came home and looked into the pasture and not one of them was there. I burst out crying. Kind of surprised me. Couldn't get over to Dave's this past weekend but I'm going Saturday. I miss my beauties. Hoping JJ is taking speech lessons from Dave's mule, Ruth.
OmSigDAVID

Reply Tue 25 Oct, 2011 03:29 am
@Arella Mae,
Arella Mae wrote:
Saddest thing I've ever seen...........................my pasture completely empty. All of the horses and JJ are over at Trainer Dave's while we seed the pasture. They were moved while I was at work. I came home and looked into the pasture and not one of them was there. I burst out crying. Kind of surprised me. Couldn't get over to Dave's this past weekend but I'm going Saturday. I miss my beauties. Hoping JJ is taking speech lessons from Dave's mule, Ruth.
Thay will be HAPPY with the result of the seeding!!!

David
Arella Mae

Reply Tue 25 Oct, 2011 05:27 pm
@OmSigDAVID,
Not as happy as I will be when they come home.
OmSigDAVID

Reply Thu 27 Oct, 2011 11:29 pm
@Arella Mae,
What r u gonna train JJ to DO ?

David
Arella Mae

Reply Mon 7 Nov, 2011 11:41 am
@OmSigDAVID,
Well, I'm not gonna train him to do anything. I'm leaving that to Trainer Dave. But, he's going to be trained just like Mac and Miss Joy. I can't wait to ride him. Mules are supposed to be the ultimate ride, especially a gaited one. They are more surefooted than a horse. I didn't get over there this weekend. I slept almost the whole weekend away but I needed it. I'm going to set up a riding lesson for Saturday. It's been awhile since I've been riding and I need a refresher.
OmSigDAVID

Reply Mon 7 Nov, 2011 12:06 pm
@Arella Mae,
Please keep us up to date in your equestrian progress!

David
Arella Mae

Reply Mon 7 Nov, 2011 03:45 pm
@OmSigDAVID,
My lesson is at 2 Saturday and at 3 I will be joining a trailride so my butt's probably gonna be hurting but I can't wait!
OmSigDAVID

Reply Mon 7 Nov, 2011 04:47 pm
@Arella Mae,
Will u ride a horse ? or JJ ?
Arella Mae

Reply Mon 7 Nov, 2011 05:01 pm
@OmSigDAVID,
I will ride Big Mac. JJ isn't going to be ready for me to ride for at least six months.
OmSigDAVID

Reply Mon 7 Nov, 2011 05:03 pm
@Arella Mae,
I see; who is the biggest horse that u have ?
Arella Mae

Reply Mon 7 Nov, 2011 07:59 pm
@OmSigDAVID,
He is definitely the tallest horse I have. He is 16.1 hands. Here's a pic of him. My vet says it's very possible JJ will be just as tall.

http://img703.imageshack.us/img703/4586/bigmac.jpg
OmSigDAVID

Reply Mon 7 Nov, 2011 11:11 pm
@Arella Mae,
Wow, that 's great, Arella
and thanx for the information about gaited mules being better rides.
I did not know.

David
0 Replies

huperkarl

Reply Mon 12 Dec, 2011 12:30 pm
I accept vet numbers are simple to use alarm the aboriginal assurance of distress. The woman who rescued the horses in the aboriginal is on its way to appraise the Little Miss Joy. Pam is an accomplished horseperson so he was able to clue me in the action of birthing. I am clueless! Donkey has a two year old filly to apperceive he has done it before.
0 Replies

Aldistar

Reply Mon 26 Nov, 2012 04:35 pm
It has been awhile since I have seen any updates on JJ! How is he and the rest of your herd?
jespah

Reply Mon 26 Nov, 2012 05:31 pm
@Aldistar,
Seconded! I wanna see pics of the critter who can pick up cable reception. Smile
0 Replies

Arella Mae

Reply Wed 28 Nov, 2012 12:33 am
I had lost my wallet and my camera for a few weeks. I didn't realize I had lost the camera too until I went to take the pics of JJ last weekend. However........I found them..........well, Johnny did actually. It seems I somehow left them outside and the dogs have been chewing my wallet but the camera is fine. Do you believe not one card, etc., in the wallet was damaged or lost? Wallet is chewed up a bit but everything is okay! I will get some pictures by this weekend. I work until Friday until 11pm so it's gonna be a bit tough getting up so late and then going to work but I got the weekend! Wait until you see JJ. What a beautiful, BIG mule he is!!!!!!!!!!!!
0 Replies

Arella Mae

Reply Sat 8 Dec, 2012 02:22 pm
I have a pic of JJ to put on here but imageshack.com is constantly throwing up a box for me to login or register. I registered but received no email they said I'd get and I can't get rid of that box to get the code of the picture I uploaded. Does anyone have an image uploading link that might work easily for me? You gotta see JJ!

I have to log into work servers. I start my shift at 3 and work til 8 CST. I'll check back then so I can show you how much our boy has grown.