Do you think that people who buy Horses for forced riding are mature enough to have a horse?

Methen

Reply Sat 4 Apr, 2020 08:16 am
What Brian dead people like this can not seem to understand is Animals are living Breathing Being with the same feelings and emotions that you have.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 1,765 • Replies: 7
No top replies

Sturgis

Reply Sat 4 Apr, 2020 01:40 pm
@Methen,
Quote:
What brain dead people like this cannot seem to understand is animals are living, breathing beings with the same feelings and emotions that they have.

(I edited your sentence for improved comprehensiveness)

As for an answer...

If the person is brain dead, well, they can't understand anything.

Further, maybe the creatures enjoy being able to offer their usefulness to the humans. (provided they are given proper shelter, food and love...and no cruelty)
Methen

Reply Sat 4 Apr, 2020 05:32 pm
@Sturgis,
Please put my question back the way that I had it I did not ask for any assistance...
roger

Reply Sat 4 Apr, 2020 05:47 pm
@Methen,
No, you didn't, but Sturgis didn't change your question. He merely translated it. His version actually made sense.
0 Replies

maxdancona

Reply Sat 4 Apr, 2020 07:05 pm
@Methen,
Quote:
What Brian dead people like this can not seem to understand is Animals are living Breathing Being with the same feelings and emotions that you have.

I agree with roger, but I don't see the harm... So there, I put it back for you.

I think what they do to horses is significantly better than what people do to cows.
Methen

Reply Sun 5 Apr, 2020 07:40 am
@maxdancona,
Thank you, I do not like people editing my post I had a lot of bad experience with that on a few other sites of people doing that and I am kinda sensitive about that, I even had one site actually force change my user name with out my consent ...
0 Replies

Real Music

Reply Sun 5 Apr, 2020 03:12 pm

0 Replies

Real Music

Reply Sun 5 Apr, 2020 03:16 pm

0 Replies