I Am A Nervous Wreck - So Talk to Me Please!

ossobuco

Reply Sat 8 Dec, 2012 07:54 pm
@Arella Mae,
I like (more or less) Photobucket.
0 Replies

Arella Mae

Reply Sat 8 Dec, 2012 11:00 pm
Thanx Osso! Let's see if I did this correctly.......................Yes! Would you look at that neck? Paso Fino all the way.
http://i1302.photobucket.com/albums/ag133/Usernamethe_horselady/Picture153.jpg
jespah

Reply Sun 9 Dec, 2012 09:15 am
@Arella Mae,
Awww
0 Replies

JTT

Reply Wed 2 Jan, 2013 08:26 pm
@Arella Mae,
I've never been exposed to mules much at all, AM. Do the young 'uns buck and prance and play like a filly or colt?
Arella Mae

Reply Wed 2 Jan, 2013 08:38 pm
@JTT,
Oh sure, JJ loves to play. When it's frisky outside he's running and bucking just like he did when he was a baby. Since Lil Man has been gone he does miss his game of knocking each other to their knees but Lulu plays some with him.
JTT

Reply Wed 2 Jan, 2013 08:51 pm
@Arella Mae,
Do mules as young 'uns pretty much act like colts and fillies? Was Lil Man a mule? Was he young? Were there any other young horses around JJ as he grew up? How do they interact, horses and mules?
Arella Mae

Reply Wed 2 Jan, 2013 08:54 pm
@JTT,
JJ acts just like the horses except he grunts and doesn't whinny. Lil Man was a 12 year old Paso Fino Gelding that JJ played with all the time. I sold him to a young girl and he is over at Trainer Dave's and has turned into a fabulous riding horse for her. I still have Justice, my big paint, and Lulu, JJ's half-sister here with JJ so he's never lonely.
0 Replies