Michael Jackson jokes

dragonlord

Reply Fri 26 Jun, 2009 09:26 am
@quagmire87,
it dont matter if it was 1 or 100 he is deaed and gone and those who say he was a good guy are full of ****. You and the rest of the world only heard about 2 but how many were not made public because of the money he had? Had it been you or me or anyone else that done what he did to the kids we would be in prison. And if the 2 you are talking about didnt happen why pay them to keep there mouths closed?
Intrepid

Reply Fri 26 Jun, 2009 09:35 am
It is hard to fathom that almost 4900 people have looked at this garbage.
Mame

Reply Fri 26 Jun, 2009 09:41 am
@Setanta,
Setanta wrote:

The space shuttle "jokes" weren't funny, either. They were just as lame.

I didn't know what you were talking about so I googled it and holy ****, now I wish I hadn't. Talk about unfeeling. Jeez, some people.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Fri 26 Jun, 2009 10:21 am
Sorry, Mame . . . i had already mentioned that those "jokes" came out the same day Challenger exploded . . . it did not occur to me that anyone would look them up . . . i'm genuinely sorry you had to see those.
Merry Andrew

Reply Fri 26 Jun, 2009 10:47 am
@Intrepid,
Quote:

Why, what's hard about it? You and I are both among that 4,900, Intrepid. Monitoring a thread does not (necesssarily) imply endorsement or even acceptance of its premise.
Intrepid

Reply Fri 26 Jun, 2009 10:51 am
@Merry Andrew,
Merry Andrew wrote:

Quote:

Why, what's hard about it? You and I are both among that 4,900, Intrepid. Monitoring a thread does not (necesssarily) imply endorsement or even acceptance of its premise.

I wasn't implying anything. I was merely commenting on the large number of views in a short time. I am merely wondering why such a large turnout and why so many new members who only come to this thread.

The "garbage" has nothing to do with actual thread title....it has to do with all the stuff that does not even pertain to the title. Especially those, like you in this case, who rebut what someone says with no good reason.
roger

Reply Fri 26 Jun, 2009 10:59 am
@Mame,
That's about my thought. Not offended, but they really aren't very funny.
0 Replies

Merry Andrew

Reply Fri 26 Jun, 2009 11:13 am
@Intrepid,
Quote:
The "garbage" has nothing to do with actual thread title....it has to do with all the stuff that does not even pertain to the title. Especially those, like you in this case, who rebut what someone says with no good reason.

That wasn't meant as a rebuttal, merely an observation that you and I, too, are looking at this garbage. As for the presence of so many childish "new members", they obviously just created their new screen personas so that they could post their puerile nonsense without being identified as known members.

Read my post, Intrepid. Nowhere did I say that you implied anything whatever in your post.
Robert Gentel

Reply Fri 26 Jun, 2009 11:23 am
@Merry Andrew,
When the view to post ratio deviates from the norm as it has on this thread it almost always means that there is an influx of outside traffic. Normally there are about 10 views per post, while this one is closer to 100 than 10.

So I'd not say it's "obvious" that these are members changing their user names, it looks a lot more like the traffic explosion on the internet from the Michael Jackson news is represented on a2k through this thread.
0 Replies

Intrepid

Reply Fri 26 Jun, 2009 11:33 am
@Merry Andrew,
My apologies if I misread your post. Your posts do not normally come across as I interpreted this one to.

I wish you a pleasant day, Merry Andrew
0 Replies

Mame

Reply Fri 26 Jun, 2009 11:37 am
@Setanta,
Eh, no worries. I only read three. Thanks.
0 Replies

quagmire87

Reply Fri 26 Jun, 2009 11:50 am
@dragonlord,
Then you must be incredibly naive sir... there are hundreds of thousands of pedophiles and molesters that havent been caught, and may never be because they are NOT famous. Famous people cant even go to the bathroom without a camera over their shoulder. I know women personally that were molested since they were children, and to this day have not said a thing... and they are 40 years old. If you had the money, to make some loser shut the hell up and leave you alone, would you? I sure would. It is well documented that both the mother and the boy in the second case were completely full of crap. Their testimony was a joke. I dont know enough about it to continue to defend him, and there is no way I could, or want to change your mind... its your opinion... but I think he was a good guy, who cracked under the pressure of being famous. How many others who became famous at such a young age have done the same. I would never be for any reason, but even if I could, wouldnt ever want to be famous. Everything you do and say is put under a microscope and analyzed, and of course if it isnt twisted into something bad, it isnt news.... No thanks!!
0 Replies

mjjokester

Reply Fri 26 Jun, 2009 11:53 am
I agree with most here it seems... This is no time to belittle a person. Death is a delicate time and we should all honoring MJ. Perhaps a thread sharing the ways he may have 'touched' us in our lives would be more appropriate..

J, 7 yrs old
0 Replies

ooohmybad

Reply Fri 26 Jun, 2009 12:17 pm
Oh what a bunch of navel gazing odd balls you are. Who gives a f##k about jokes and comments in bad taste.

Why has there been no positive comments about the freak? Because, he was a freak.

Righteously indignant idiots the lot of you. Probably believe everything Fux News tells you to. It's no wonder you are the laughing stock of the animal kingdom.
kickycan

Reply Fri 26 Jun, 2009 12:28 pm
@ooohmybad,
ooohmybad wrote:

Oh what a bunch of navel gazing odd balls you are. Who gives a f##k about jokes and comments in bad taste.

Why has there been no positive comments about the freak? Because, he was a freak.

Righteously indignant idiots the lot of you. Probably believe everything Fux News tells you to. It's no wonder you are the laughing stock of the animal kingdom.

Your mother's a whore.
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Fri 26 Jun, 2009 12:29 pm
Wait, was that offensive to you? Maybe I should have waited until five minutes after she died to say that, so you'd be okay with it.
0 Replies

OmSigDAVID

Reply Fri 26 Jun, 2009 01:43 pm

I 'm really glad not to be famous.

I value the ability to walk in public unmolested.
If, by some miracle, I were offered a hi profile job like justice of the USSC,
I guess I 'd have to take it, to defend and promote personal freedom
in America, defending the Original views of the Founders of the Constitution,
fighting against political correctness, but that woud be a personal sacrifice.

I don 't have to do that and I revel in my freedom and my beloved anonymity.

David
0 Replies

OmSigDAVID

Reply Fri 26 Jun, 2009 02:04 pm
@dragonlord,
dragonlord wrote:

I am glad he is gone. All the talk on how he was the king of pop???? What about all the kids he screwed up in the head!!!! Hell all the little boys in the world are breathing a little easier knowing they can now play outside without the fear of being stalked by the perv.....Like I said I am glad he is gone and yes he will melt because it is very hot in HELL

U have a very sick mind.
Projecting yourself on all the little boys in the world
and then presuming to speak for them.

I 'm sure that thay authorized u to do that.
0 Replies

wkndcowby

Reply Fri 26 Jun, 2009 04:43 pm
Farrah got to Heaven and God told he would grant her one wish. Farrah wished for all the children of the world to be safe. Sooo..........
djjd62

Reply Fri 26 Jun, 2009 04:49 pm
@wkndcowby,
now that's funny