Michael Jackson jokes

Intrepid

Reply Fri 26 Jun, 2009 04:11 am
I never particularly liked Michael Jackson (beyond the early years), but this thread is just wrong.
0 Replies

LOLmuffins

Reply Fri 26 Jun, 2009 04:15 am
MICHAEL JACKSON LOL
0 Replies

LOLmuffins

Reply Fri 26 Jun, 2009 04:16 am
CAN I GET A CHAMONE?
ooohmybad

Reply Fri 26 Jun, 2009 04:40 am
Do you 'tards even know where A-Ran is.

Breaking News. Tragic Prince of pop Michael Jackson has died suddenly.

On a happier note, Madeleine McCann has been found in his wardrobe.
0 Replies

Intrepid

Reply Fri 26 Jun, 2009 05:14 am
Oh, look. They are crawling out of the woodwork. Rolling Eyes
ooohmybad

Reply Fri 26 Jun, 2009 05:39 am
@Intrepid,
Get a life. Bet you have never set foot outside your Home town. Intrepid my shiny pink one.
OmSigDAVID

Reply Fri 26 Jun, 2009 05:49 am
@LOLmuffins,
LOLmuffins wrote:

CAN I GET A CHAMONE?

What 's a chamone ?
Intrepid

Reply Fri 26 Jun, 2009 05:59 am
@ooohmybad,
Another troll. Rolling Eyes

Welcome to A2K. Of course, you have been here before. Haven't you?
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Fri 26 Jun, 2009 06:12 am
Ok..........seriously..

All of the trolls and odd ball "sudden new people" on the thread pushed to the side.. Rolling Eyes

Im going to walk to the other side of the street here and I mean no disrespect, but why are you guys getting upset about something that does not effect you?

MJ has had jokes about him all his life. And everyone has participated in them at some point. Whether it was listening, reading, or maybe even laughing along.
Now , all of a sudden, it is un-PC to make a joke about him? what the.. ??

Making a joke about him is not going to effect him. It does NOTHING to him. It takes NOTHING from him. it creates NOTHING for him, It. does. NOTHING.

The sensitivity around death sometimes astounds me. Death is not an instant respect 'creator" if that makes sense... Making jokes about someone when they are dead is no different then when they are alive except for the fact that people begin to adapt this " dont do that because I would not" attitude...

Isnt that attitude what we hate about extreme groups? Racists? People who judge based on sexuality ?? The entire idea of " that is rude " in a situation like this comes only from the need to control what others do and a judgment based only on your own moral issues. Why do you think you can press that on someone else? Especially when it involves only words. Words, again, that will DO NOTHING. It isnt like these jokes are going to go to court and make his family lose his money. These words are not going to destroy his "career' , ruin his image, or otherwise remove anything from him , so why is it SO important to gang up on someone for .....jokes? Just.. jokes ?

Jokes are words and in this situation, these words have -no power-. They will not effect his life, his death or anything else. So why is it so important to bash someone for making a joke now? You all sure were on the micheal jackson gossip wagon before... ..

seriously. If you dont believe in something, dont partake in it. its that easy.

Ragman

Reply Fri 26 Jun, 2009 06:16 am
I enjoy gallows humor as much as the next guy, but somehow this just lacks decency. Taste and class are clearly lacking for some here. Needless to say, humor is subjective, but anyone that finds the death of such a troubled man a topic to be laughed at is sadly lacking a life.

All of a sudden there's an amazing amount of new nicknames that just sprung up. Methinks there's a lack of backbone for those members to use their original nicks.
djjd62

Reply Fri 26 Jun, 2009 06:17 am
@shewolfnm,
i don't see why people get bent out of shape either, if i was a famous loony i'd expect people to make jokes about me

hell, for all i care people can make jokes about me when i'm dead, i probably won't care, because i'll be dead

my fave joke so far is from twitter pat from moonachie an avid fan of the opie and anthony radio show posted this about an hour after the official death announcement

"Michael Jackson's Dead ...CANCEL THE AMBER ALERT!"
0 Replies

chai2

Reply Fri 26 Jun, 2009 06:17 am
@OmSigDAVID,
OmSigDAVID wrote:

LOLmuffins wrote:

CAN I GET A CHAMONE?

What 's a chamone ?

I think it's something like a shamwow.
OmSigDAVID

Reply Fri 26 Jun, 2009 06:25 am
@chai2,
chai2 wrote:

OmSigDAVID wrote:

LOLmuffins wrote:

CAN I GET A CHAMONE?

What 's a chamone ?

I think it's something like a shamwow.

I see; thank u.
djjd62

Reply Fri 26 Jun, 2009 06:28 am
@OmSigDAVID,
jesus david, have you never heard of google

from the urban dictionary

1. chamone
Michael Jackson's way of saying "come on". Best examples are in the bad video.
"chamoooooooone, mutha fucka!"

2. chamone
Possibly a variation of either "Come on!" or perhaps "Gotcha Money".
Popularised by the "Michael Jackass" character on the British TV Show "Bo Selecta"
"Chamone! Whee-hee! Who's bad?"

Bo' Selecta! was an English sketch show written and performed by Leigh Francis, known for its often deeply surreal, abstract toilet humour, which lampoons popular culture. It was broadcast on Channel 4 and ran for three series, spawning several spin-offs. Frances played Avid Merrion, a dangerously insane stalker from Transylvania, who conducts celebrity interviews whilst wearing an array of hideous, comically unrealistic latex masks, each one supposed to at least vaguely resemble a famous personage. The most popular sketches involve entertainers such as Elton John, David Blaine, Kelly Osbourne, Michael Jackson and Craig David. Another recurring character on the show is 'the Bear', a perverted, foul-mouthed teddy who spews a constant barrage of filth at his guests, often before exposing himself and ejaculating everywhere. The series title is based on a line from the Craig David song "Re-wind".

Much of the show's humour is derived from the deliberate ineptitude of each impersonation and general incongruity; famous scenes include Avid slapping Justin Timberlake with some raw meat, and trying to seduce Patsy Kensit while in character as Melanie Brown. Despite a loyal following and some strong reviews, the show has been singled out by several critics for allegedly promoting narrow-mindedness and puerile behaviour.
Yankee

Reply Fri 26 Jun, 2009 06:28 am
Well, at least now he will stop blowing Bubbles.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Fri 26 Jun, 2009 06:35 am
I was wondering if these are all new people, or just people we don't usually encounter because they are in the riddle or the rap battle threads. I could look around and find out, i suppose, but it just ain't that important.

The day, the very day, that the Challenger space shuttle blew up in 1986, jokes were circulating about the shuttle and Christa McAuliffe. This is just human nature--ranting against it won't change that.
bigphil

Reply Fri 26 Jun, 2009 06:48 am
@OmSigDAVID,
Re-read my post.

I have made an arrest for an offence under Sexual Offences Act 2003 in UK. I was just saying that despite me having witnessed the devastating effects of a real life crime (as mentioned in the joke) first hand, I can still laugh at a related joke.

You have to laugh. Having a STROKE...

Hahaha.
OmSigDAVID

Reply Fri 26 Jun, 2009 06:51 am
@djjd62,
djjd62 wrote:

jesus david, have you never heard of google

from the urban dictionary

1. chamone
Michael Jackson's way of saying "come on". Best examples are in the bad video.
"chamoooooooone, mutha fucka!"

2. chamone
Possibly a variation of either "Come on!" or perhaps "Gotcha Money".
Popularised by the "Michael Jackass" character on the British TV Show "Bo Selecta"
"Chamone! Whee-hee! Who's bad?"

Bo' Selecta! was an English sketch show written and performed by Leigh Francis, known for its often deeply surreal, abstract toilet humour, which lampoons popular culture. It was broadcast on Channel 4 and ran for three series, spawning several spin-offs. Frances played Avid Merrion, a dangerously insane stalker from Transylvania, who conducts celebrity interviews whilst wearing an array of hideous, comically unrealistic latex masks, each one supposed to at least vaguely resemble a famous personage. The most popular sketches involve entertainers such as Elton John, David Blaine, Kelly Osbourne, Michael Jackson and Craig David. Another recurring character on the show is 'the Bear', a perverted, foul-mouthed teddy who spews a constant barrage of filth at his guests, often before exposing himself and ejaculating everywhere. The series title is based on a line from the Craig David song "Re-wind".

Much of the show's humour is derived from the deliberate ineptitude of each impersonation and general incongruity; famous scenes include Avid slapping Justin Timberlake with some raw meat, and trying to seduce Patsy Kensit while in character as Melanie Brown. Despite a loyal following and some strong reviews, the show has been singled out by several critics for allegedly promoting narrow-mindedness and puerile behaviour.

Well, like everyone else, I use Google all the time,
but I did not expect an odd word like that to be in there.
Any way, there 's no law that we can 't ask @ other what a word means.

Did Michael actually say:
"chamoooooooone, mutha fucka!" ?

That seems out of character for him,
to the limited extent that I knew him.

His public persona was not one of anger, nor of obscene language.
He seemed like a gentle soul.
Yankee

Reply Fri 26 Jun, 2009 06:54 am
Quote:
I was riding the bus to work one day, maybe 20 years ago, and overheard two black men discussing him:

"Micheal left Indiana a cute black boy, and arrived in Los Angeles an ugly, middle-age white woman."
0 Replies

djjd62

Reply Fri 26 Jun, 2009 06:55 am
@OmSigDAVID,
well i guess you'll have to go watch the "Bad" video, i try to avoid anything past the jackson 5, i cared not for his later music