My sons father doesnt have to pay child support!

BillRM

Reply Sat 30 May, 2009 11:28 pm
@hawkeye10,
Come to think about it a little bit more that would go along with your ideas that we are all victims of outside forces and have no real ability to take care of ourselves or our children without government help.

Here I am a voter for Obama and after reading a few of your postings I am about to move over to the Republican Party!

I would bet the Republicans would pay you a great deal to express your viewpoints more widely and ID it as closely as possible with the Democratic Party.

You alone could get them back into complete power within four years if you could do that.

0 Replies

BillRM

Reply Sun 31 May, 2009 12:51 am
@hawkeye10,
And yes, we should think long and hard before we throw parents into the Criminal University, and before that be proactive in seeing to it that parents don't run afoul of the law. Even if we don't like what the parents have done the best interests of the innocent child should be a consideration. I am not convinced that it ussually is, isn't not considering this kind of stuff what the "three strikes" laws and manditory minimums is all about??
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sorry but sperm donors and parents are not the same thing and we should keep the kind of men who would commit three felonies away from any female stupid enough to have children with them.

Let them share their sperm with each other where it will do no great harm.

0 Replies

meme783

Reply Thu 2 Jul, 2009 10:21 am
i'm sure u knew what kind of person he was before you had your child. now you have to live with the fact that you possibly ruined your life and your child's. did he ever tell you that he did not want this child?.. if so you should have listened to him because no woman can make a man do something they are not willing to do, even if you take him to court that isn't going to do anything but send him to prison if he still doesn't pay which as you well know you still won't be receiving any money from him because he doesn't have to pay while in prison.
0 Replies