My sons father doesnt have to pay child support!

stephinator143

Reply Thu 28 May, 2009 11:29 am
@Mame,
My point is he ran from his responsbility and did a dam good job of it cause he is free of taking care of his son and when he gets out he will have to pay it but who nows if he even will change and i am over it cause there will be no trace of me and his son anywhere.
BillRM

Reply Thu 28 May, 2009 11:45 am
@stephinator143,
Are you under the impression that there is a chance in hell that he will change into a responsible person and a family man!

Why do I have the feeling there is a good chance that you will end up welcoming him back when he get out of jail and perhaps have more children by him?
mm25075

Reply Thu 28 May, 2009 12:37 pm
@BillRM,
BillRM wrote:

Why do I have the feeling there is a good chance that you will end up welcoming him back when he get out of jail and perhaps have more children by him?

Wow that is an interesting assumption!
BillRM

Reply Thu 28 May, 2009 02:41 pm
@mm25075,
Not an assumption just a very strong feeling from reading her last posting.
0 Replies

Wilso

Reply Thu 28 May, 2009 03:13 pm
@mm25075,
mm25075 wrote:

BillRM wrote:

Wow that is an interesting assumption!

No assumption pal. I've also seen that so many times, I reckon it's almost a given.
mm25075

Reply Thu 28 May, 2009 03:16 pm
@Wilso,
...your assumption of 'pal' is incorrect. I understand that is your opinion of what will happen in the future, however, you do not know the lady personally and making such broad assumptions about her future is called stereotyping.
BillRM

Reply Thu 28 May, 2009 03:18 pm
@Wilso,
Did you see the woman who had her face blown off by her boyfriend using a shotgun and then had a face transplant done?

She said she still love him!!!!!!!!!
0 Replies

Wilso

Reply Thu 28 May, 2009 03:28 pm
@mm25075,
mm25075 wrote:

...your assumption of 'pal' is incorrect. I understand that is your opinion of what will happen in the future, however, you do not know the lady personally and making such broad assumptions about her future is called stereotyping.

In Australia, if you want to see stereotypes, you can go to any court house on a Monday morning. See all the women howling their lungs out when the guy that beat them up on Saturday night is dragged away. I've got ZERO sympathy for this bitch. Next time she should open her brain before opening her legs.
BillRM

Reply Thu 28 May, 2009 03:47 pm
@mm25075,
My point is he ran from his responsbility and did a dam good job of it cause he is free of taking care of his son and when he gets out he will have to pay it but who nows if he even will change and i am over it cause there will be no trace of me and his son anywhere.
------------------------------------------------------
mm25075 you can not read this and not get a strong feeling if he come to her with a good story of how he had change that she would not take him back.

Stereotyping does not come into it her own words and the emotions behind them come through to give me the above feeling.

0 Replies

hawkeye10

Reply Thu 28 May, 2009 05:32 pm
@Wilso,
Quote:
In Australia, if you want to see stereotypes, you can go to any court house on a Monday morning. See all the women howling their lungs out when the guy that beat them up on Saturday night is dragged away.

People who report abuse to the society generally do so because they want help. All too often society instead turns right around and abuses them some more, by making criminals out of their loved ones, by making impossible for the family to stay together, by removing income and quality of life from all of those involved. You'd think that people would wise up, and stop reporting abuse, because so often it is not in their long term best interests to do so. Society loves to heap scorn on those who love abusers, and those who allow abuse, it is pretty much the pot calling the kettle black.

Quote:
I've got ZERO sympathy for this bitch. Next time she should open her brain before opening her legs
So far as I know you know neither people who made this baby, you are in no position to offer an opinion on the individuals involved.
Wilso

Reply Thu 28 May, 2009 05:57 pm
@hawkeye10,
hawkeye10 wrote:

Quote:
I've got ZERO sympathy for this bitch. Next time she should open her brain before opening her legs
So far as I know you know neither people who made this baby, you are in no position to offer an opinion on the individuals involved.

Nah, that's where you're wrong. I've met her hundreds of times. They're all over the world, and they're all the same.
0 Replies

Wilso

Reply Thu 28 May, 2009 06:08 pm
@hawkeye10,
hawkeye10 wrote:

People who report abuse to the society generally do so because they want help. All too often society instead turns right around and abuses them some more, by making criminals out of their loved ones, by making impossible for the family to stay together, by removing income and quality of life from all of those involved.

So we shouldn't put abusers in prison because it will impact negatively on their family? Why stop with abusers? Maybe if a parent commits fraud, they shouldn't be punished because it will adversely affect their children. Maybe if a parent commits an armed robbery, they shouldn't be punished because it will adversely affect their children. Maybe if a parent commits a murder, they shouldn't be punished because it will adversely affect their children.

What a crock of ****.
0 Replies

BillRM

Reply Thu 28 May, 2009 07:52 pm
@hawkeye10,
So someone is forcing the love ones to break the law or deal drugs knowing if they get caught what the punishment will be?

Sorry but your pounding the drum that there is something wrong in enforcing the laws is not going over well here.
hawkeye10

Reply Thu 28 May, 2009 08:03 pm
@BillRM,
Quote:
Sorry but your pounding the drum that there is something wrong in enforcing the laws is not going over well here

Laws must be enforced, however not all laws should exist. As you know I argue that most abnormal (and potentially dangerous) drug and sex behaviour should be dealt with in the public health arena, not the legal arena.
stephinator143

Reply Thu 28 May, 2009 08:32 pm
@mm25075,
Thanks for sticking up for me.They are sterotyping me! There is no way i will ever get back with him. I can find better then him.
Wilso

Reply Thu 28 May, 2009 08:33 pm
@hawkeye10,
hawkeye10 wrote:

Quote:
Sorry but your pounding the drum that there is something wrong in enforcing the laws is not going over well here

Laws must be enforced, however not all laws should exist. As you know I argue that most abnormal (and potentially dangerous) drug and sex behaviour should be dealt with in the public health arena, not the legal arena.

OK, I'll give you some of that, particularly the drug issue, but when it comes to men abusing women and then escaping punishment - no way.
0 Replies

stephinator143

Reply Thu 28 May, 2009 08:37 pm
There is no way i will ever get back will him stop sterotyping me.

mm25075

Reply Thu 28 May, 2009 09:06 pm
@stephinator143,
absolutely you can find better than him! It is too bad that he will never be the father his child needs him to be.
0 Replies

BillRM

Reply Fri 29 May, 2009 04:19 am
@stephinator143,
Thanks for sticking up for me.They are sterotyping me! There is no way i will ever get back with him. I can find better then him.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Wish there as some way I could place a bet on you getting back with him I would even give odds.
0 Replies

miranda4

Reply Fri 29 May, 2009 07:49 am
@stephinator143,
Hi Stephinator143

I really hope you don't get back with him. Too often I've read and heard of posts by women who basically lack confidence in themselves and that is why they end up with these men. Not all women but some.

Those women who have been seen crying over their husbands that beat them up and still love them. Emotional abuse is a soul destroying and manipulative act. The men are lovely to them at first, more than any other man can be, then work on the women. Then Wham!only give them crumbs of affection. The woman is left wondering what she did wrong, it must be her fault afterall he blames her anyway. If she tries harder she can make it all better. Next time he's banged up he declares his affection, wants her back, promises the earth. Hey guys when you love someone you'll usually do anything even help a woman who has a bum for a husband.

By this time the woman has invested a lot into the relationship. I'm not saying this is what has happened to stephinator143 because at the end of the day guys we don't know her and we shouldn't stereotype. Jeez the woman came on here for support not criticism for having a child with him. She's not a sounding board for the women/woman who you 'knew' and went back to the 'bum'!

This really is becoming a bit of a witch hunt!