Poor Poor Rush

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Thu 2 Oct, 2003 09:25 am
A red white and blue, patriotic, representing the finest ideals and speaking for the finest administration in the history of America jackass to you Mr. Doo Hoo. :wink:
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Thu 2 Oct, 2003 09:31 am
I can hear it now: "I needed the drugs to get over the fact that I was a shill for the Republicans!"
0 Replies

Butrflynet

Reply Thu 2 Oct, 2003 09:40 am
You'd think that all those civic-minded country music fans and radio stations would be having a field day burning and stomping on Rush Limbaugh books.

Certainly Clear Channel stations must be mounting a boycott as we speak.

What's good for the Dixie Chicks is certainly good enough for ol Rush.
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Thu 2 Oct, 2003 09:43 am
You know, it's possible that MTV might pick up Rush now....his pill-popping has suddenly made him marketable to the youth of America.
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Thu 2 Oct, 2003 09:58 am
Yea...standing there in a wife beater listening to techno talking about the cool effects of popping X.

Just like me at the middle school schoolyard at 3pm.
0 Replies

Sofia

Reply Thu 2 Oct, 2003 10:05 am
An important side note: Laughing
The Chicks have blown off C&W fans, slicked back their hair and are now Rock and Roll. Quick transition. Cool
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Thu 2 Oct, 2003 10:13 am
Step off Doo Hoo....I'm working that side of the street......
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Thu 2 Oct, 2003 10:14 am
Perhaps Rush in an Atlanta Rhythm Section tribute band...as the drummer of course....
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Thu 2 Oct, 2003 10:15 am
and not a big stretch for the Chicks...who by the way look a little more like hens than chicks by now......
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Thu 2 Oct, 2003 10:16 am
Slappy we might make a good team doing work with youth groups.......you can lure 'em into the van............
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Thu 2 Oct, 2003 10:45 am
Hell yea. Clown suits rule.
0 Replies

dyslexia

Reply Thu 2 Oct, 2003 10:57 am
following the logic (?) of Rush, I just listened to Arnold explain that the accusations against him for fondling those women are untrue and he also apologizes to them for his past behavior. doh!
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Thu 2 Oct, 2003 11:01 am
What are you saying about clown suits? Hey, they're not just for Gacy anymore....
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Thu 2 Oct, 2003 11:04 am
Graffittos from the University of Illinois, late 1970's:

Hey, Gacey, leave them kids alone
All in all, you're just
Another stiff in the crawl . . .
0 Replies

au1929

Reply Thu 2 Oct, 2003 11:16 am
Talking about speaking out of both sides of your mouth. Arnold has it down pat. Did he admit to the accusations or did he not? Well anyhow if there is nothing racial involved it will pass.
0 Replies

dyslexia

Reply Thu 2 Oct, 2003 11:18 am
he said he did not do it but that if anyone had been offended he apologized.
0 Replies

Frank Apisa

Reply Thu 2 Oct, 2003 11:18 am
He's a jerk -- but he was paid to give opinions -- and ESPN knew the kinds of opinions this jerk gives.

In any case, the guy got what he craves -- publicity. His name is all over front pages everywhere.

Am I imagining things -- or has this guy recently had plastic surgury? He looks so different.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Thu 2 Oct, 2003 11:39 am
According to a report by Jason Straziuso of the Associated Press, Limbaugh's handlers on his radio program have issued the following statement with regard to a drug investigation:

"I am unaware of any investigation by any authority involving me. No government representative has contacted me directly or indirectly. If my assistance is required, I will, of course, cooperate fully.''

With regard to the ESPN brouhaha, the same source, as follows:

Conservative commentator Rush Limbaugh said Thursday he resigned as an ESPN sports analyst to protect network employees from the uproar over critical comments he made about Philadelphia Eagles quarterback Donovan McNabb.
0 Replies

Sofia

Reply Thu 2 Oct, 2003 11:40 am
I hadn't seen him in years, and my first impression was--he got new eyebrows.

Re: Setanta's post-- Looks like the National Enquirer has done it again...

"Rush's maid sting operation!!! Alien backs Arnold!!!
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Thu 2 Oct, 2003 01:48 pm
Clown suits rule...the only drawback is removing the bloodstains without running the other colors....it can be tricky.

You know what's really cool? And I'm serious....clown sex.....there is something really arousing about making hard love to a woman in full clown makeup.....I've done it more than once....There's even a web site devoted to it....
0 Replies