Guns: how much longer will it take ....

oralloy

Reply Wed 13 Jul, 2022 02:32 am
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:
Your homicide rate is off the scale because of your vile 2nd amendment.

No it isn't.

And civil liberties are far from vile.

izzythepush wrote:
A child's right to life is more important than some pathetic loser'sneed to strut around with a gun.

No it isn't.

Not that there is any conflict between the two.

izzythepush wrote:
I live in a country where our children are protected from paedophile NRA filth.

All the pedophiles come from the UK, not from the NRA.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Wed 13 Jul, 2022 02:33 am
@MontereyJack,
MontereyJack wrote:
[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0rR9IaXH1M0[/youtube]

He is lying. Australia's massacre rates were unchanged after they gave up their freedom. And people do use guns for protection.

It's a shame that Australia gave up their freedom for no reason.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Wed 13 Jul, 2022 02:34 am
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:
A child's right to life is more important than some pathetic loser's desperate need to strut around waving a gun feeling important.

Wrong. No it isn't.

And there isn't any conflict between the two in the first place.

izzythepush wrote:
That's the case with you, you talk about your beretta with masturbatory detail and have acknowledged you're so insignificant that without a gun nobody would notice you.

All you ever do is engage in childish name-calling.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Wed 13 Jul, 2022 02:37 am
@Region Philbis,
Region Philbis wrote:
Four years ago, when — as now — the nation was reeling from the horror of a mass school shooting, a retired Supreme Court justice suggested a radical solution: getting rid of the Second Amendment.
John Paul Stevens issued the call after 17 people were killed at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School in Parkland, Fla., in February 2018. The attack prompted hundreds of thousands to demand action the next month to end gun violence at the March for Our Lives.

It is not news that progressives hate our freedom just as much as the 9/11 hijackers hated our freedom.

That is why progressives see terrorists as their natural allies in their common war against America.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Wed 13 Jul, 2022 02:42 am
It's a shame that you aren't capable of posting an intelligent argument.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Wed 13 Jul, 2022 02:43 am
@Region Philbis,
Region Philbis wrote:
Canada vows to 'freeze' handgun sales, buy back assault-style weapons

I bet there's money to be made smuggling guns into Canada and other nations with no freedom.
0 Replies

Wilso

Reply Wed 13 Jul, 2022 02:43 am
All those “good guys with guns”, and the only things in their hands was their dicks. Something American gun lovers know all about
oralloy

Reply Wed 13 Jul, 2022 02:45 am
@Wilso,
Well, it's true that we possess them. It's progressives who have no penises.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Wed 13 Jul, 2022 02:46 am
@jcboy,
jcboy wrote:
The modern-day Republican Party has managed repeatedly to stop the commonsense gun regulations that the vast majority of us want,

It never fails that people who either support fascism or oppose civil liberties will invoke common sense.

jcboy wrote:
even when their stubbornness means our children die at school. Mad

Preventing you from violating our civil liberties does not cause a single death, either at school or otherwise.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Wed 13 Jul, 2022 02:47 am
@MontereyJack,
MontereyJack wrote:
You apparrly know jackshit acout the history of militias and why ghe 2A. Is speciffically about them. Not the public at large before the gun lobby and SCOTUS perverted it.

Wrong. The right to keep and bear arms is held by the people, not limited to members of an organized militia.

MontereyJack wrote:
read the justice potter stewart post a few posts back.

I did not see such a post.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Wed 13 Jul, 2022 02:48 am
@revelette1,
Ed Mazza wrote:
Kimmel tore into the pair for attending the "meeting of the mindless," noting that Cruz was confronted at a restaurant before the event for blocking gun control measures.
"Ted Cruz must know that at this point, every busboy spits in his food, right?" Kimmel said. "Maybe that's what he likes about eating out, I don't know, but I for one hope Ted Cruz never gets to eat peacefully in a restaurant again."

Someone should put turds in this Kimmel freak's food and see if he notices.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Wed 13 Jul, 2022 02:50 am
@edgarblythe,
edgarblythe wrote:
One teacher's viewpoint
https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEiyk-otnQyXqktBjO-R_DstsfxSm0iwlN6k2E_Ke-D38Dzo2rq902irxrg-j3ifxWZLjsuSrO4gnQFrcCyxjQRdtu8CwhNWexl3MP61vTnDNFmolF0XXbOTrbBz_BRoJsm6rwQalThyR4PT-T6J6VrEp4ySmg_YvmwvkemlJnp3gIJI80x_gwrupeQjOA/s2048/teachersguns.jpg

This freak of a teacher should tell those dead teachers from previous massacres that they were wrong to run at the shooter to try to stop him. They were really supposed to just stay out of his way and let him kill the kids.

Rolling Eyes

Do I need to point out that that is sarcasm? I probably do.
0 Replies

Wilso

Reply Wed 13 Jul, 2022 03:05 am
And a partridge in a pear tree
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Wed 13 Jul, 2022 03:09 am
@edgarblythe,
edgarblythe wrote:
That **** was written based on what they experienced then. The Constitution was meant to evolve with the nation, hence the right to make changes. We have reached a point where common sense says no more to the carnage.

It really never fails that anyone who supports fascism or opposes civil liberties will invoke common sense.

Your push to violate people's civil liberties for no reason has nothing whatsoever to do with trying to stop carnage. You just think it is fun to violate people's civil liberties.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Wed 13 Jul, 2022 03:10 am
@MontereyJack,
MontereyJack wrote:
this is the most resolutely stupid video i think i;ve ever seen. Simply put, no other allegedly civilized nation on eaRTH has the level of mass murders and murders in general we do. they are overwhelmingly done with guns, that's unacceptable. something must be done to stop it.

Nonsense. It doesn't matter what kind of weapon murderers use to kill with. The victims are just as dead.

MontereyJack wrote:
If the gun zealots can't come up with some other means of stopping it, and they can't. then gun control is it.

Nope. You don't get to violate people's civil liberties.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Wed 13 Jul, 2022 03:11 am
@Region Philbis,
Region Philbis wrote:
https://iili.io/XbtZZl.jpg

This Hogg creep is yet another phony.

If he really wanted to DO SOMETHING he would start by burning down his own house just to make a statement about how much he CARES.

But he's too much of a coward to do that.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Wed 13 Jul, 2022 03:12 am
@MontereyJack,
montereyjack wrote:
a lot of truth about the second amendment, and it's not what scotus and the nra say it is

The trouble is, he is lying.

His first lie is his claim that it does not say we have the right to own guns. In reality owning guns is part of keeping guns.

His second lie is that it is not an individual right. In reality it clearly says that it is the people who have the right.

His third lie is that courts have not historically ruled that it is an individual right. Yes they have.

His fourth lie is quoting Berger's lie.

His fifth lie is his claim that our rights are limited only to ancient technology.

I listed these lies on the fly. I'm sure he spewed many more lies that I didn't catch.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Wed 13 Jul, 2022 03:13 am
@Region Philbis,
Region Philbis wrote:
WTF are they waiting for?
https://iili.io/Xpn9bR.jpg

Well first, progressives will not be permitted to violate our civil liberties again.

And second, progressives need to pay reparations for those previous violations of our civil liberties before we allow any other kind of new gun laws.
0 Replies

Wilso

Reply Wed 13 Jul, 2022 03:18 am
You won’t get through my block no matter how hard you bang those keys. Surprised you can even use those hands considering want they spend most of their time doing
oralloy

Reply Wed 13 Jul, 2022 03:24 am
@Wilso,
All your name-calling does is demonstrate your inability to make an intelligent argument.
0 Replies