Guns: how much longer will it take ....

MontereyJack

Reply Sat 18 Sep, 2021 05:13 pm
@oralloy,
since none of that is true, since it's merely the product of a severely twisted imagination, it is ipso facto crackpottery,; as is anyone who thinks it.
oralloy

Reply Sat 18 Sep, 2021 05:25 pm
@MontereyJack,
Wrong again.

It is true that your hatred for America and love of evil dictators is proof that progressives are bad people.

It is true that I do not share the common progressive opinion that facts and logic are crackpottery.

It is true that there is nothing sick about defending America from progressive hate.

It is true that facts and reality are not pretend.

It is true that your attempts to outlaw pistol grips are about trying to outlaw pistol grips.

It is true that your utter failure to ever point out anything untrue in my posts speaks for itself.
NealNealNeal

Reply Sat 18 Sep, 2021 06:24 pm
@MontereyJack,
As the weeks go by, our first amendment rights are being taken away from us to a greater and greater extent. You need to realize that either most or all of what Olly is saying about progressives is true.
MontereyJack

Reply Sat 18 Sep, 2021 08:08 pm
@NealNealNeal,
you need to realize none of it is true.
0 Replies

MontereyJack

Reply Sat 18 Sep, 2021 08:09 pm
@oralloy,
you are totally wrong. none of that is trkue, it';s only your fevered imagoinatopn.
oralloy

Reply Sat 18 Sep, 2021 08:54 pm
@MontereyJack,
Your denial of reality is proof that progressives are delusional.
MontereyJack

Reply Sat 18 Sep, 2021 09:01 pm
@oralloy,
as you always do, you're trying to pretend your mere opinions are instead facts. they aren't. your assertions are merely oonly.y projections, not factiual at all.
MontereyJack

Reply Sat 18 Sep, 2021 09:03 pm
@oralloy,
your assertions that your opinions are facts, is proof that conservatives are delusionbal.
oralloy

Reply Sat 18 Sep, 2021 09:28 pm
@MontereyJack,
Now you're making things up. I have never asserted that my opinions are facts.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Sat 18 Sep, 2021 09:30 pm
@MontereyJack,
MontereyJack wrote:
as you always do, you're trying to pretend your mere opinions are instead facts.

That's a lie. I have never pretended that opinions are facts.

MontereyJack wrote:
your assertions are merely only projections, not factiual at all.

That is incorrect. My assertions are entirely factual.
oralloy

Reply Sat 18 Sep, 2021 09:56 pm
It is a fact, not an opinion, that progressives try to outlaw pistol grips on semi-auto long guns.

It is a fact, not an opinion, that progressives have no reason for doing this other than the pleasure that they get from violating people's civil liberties.

It is a fact, not an opinion, that lawful acts of war by the US military are not murder.

It is a fact, not an opinion, that progressives hate America and love evil dictators.

It is a fact, not an opinion, that you cannot point out a single untrue statement in any of my posts.

But I'll concede that the claim "progressives are bad people" is an opinion. It is an opinion that is supported by a long list of facts however.
MontereyJack

Reply Sun 19 Sep, 2021 07:43 am
@oralloy,
those are not facts. they are purely your oponon. and they are purely stupid.
MontereyJack

Reply Sun 19 Sep, 2021 07:46 am
@oralloy,
you repeatedly present your opinion as fact, as you have just explicitly done. simply because you hate the vast majority of sane and sensible americans who disagree with you does not make your opinions of them factual.
oralloy

Reply Sun 19 Sep, 2021 11:38 am
@MontereyJack,
MontereyJack wrote:
those are not facts. they are purely your opinion.

Wrong. They are facts.

MontereyJack wrote:
and they are purely stupid.

I do not share the common progressive opinion that reality is stupid.
oralloy

Reply Sun 19 Sep, 2021 11:39 am
@MontereyJack,
MontereyJack wrote:
you repeatedly present your opinion as fact, as you have just explicitly done.

That's a lie. I have never done any such thing.

MontereyJack wrote:
simply because you hate the vast majority of sane and sensible americans who disagree with you

You do not speak for anyone who is not both a progressive and a traitor.

It is curious how everyone who opposes civil liberties always claims some variation of "reasonableness" or "common sense".

People who support fascism also invoke "reasonableness" and "common sense" all the time, so the opponents of civil liberties are in good company.

MontereyJack wrote:
does not make your opinions of them factual.

I have already agreed that my statement "progressives are bad people" lies in the realm of opinion.
MontereyJack

Reply Sun 19 Sep, 2021 12:55 pm
@oralloy,
since what you call facts are not facts but purely your blatantly hyper partisan opinion, calling them facts is in fact stupid.
MontereyJack

Reply Sun 19 Sep, 2021 12:58 pm
@oralloy,
blatantly hyper-partisan dumb opinions tryint to pretend they are factualk, pure hyper-blinkered partisamn foldeorl.
oralloy

Reply Sun 19 Sep, 2021 02:14 pm
@MontereyJack,
You are the only person here who tries to pretend that opinions are facts.
oralloy

Reply Sun 19 Sep, 2021 02:15 pm
@MontereyJack,
MontereyJack wrote:
since what you call facts are not facts but purely your blatantly hyper partisan opinion,

That is incorrect. Facts are inconvenient for progressives, but facts are not opinions.

MontereyJack wrote:
calling them facts is in fact stupid.

I do not share the common progressive opinion that facts are stupid.
0 Replies

MontereyJack

Reply Sun 19 Sep, 2021 02:52 pm
@oralloy,
No matter how many times ou obstinatelypost and repost and repost your nonsense and claim it is fact it obstinately remins nonsense