Guns: how much longer will it take ....

oralloy

Reply Wed 24 Mar, 2021 01:19 pm
@MontereyJack,
MontereyJack wrote:
biden is thinking about taking executive action on gun control If that's what it takes to get something done, then go, joe.

Nice bit of virtue signaling. Are you sure you don't want to join me in pressing for a law to require all cars to be gray colored? That would be "getting something done" too.
MontereyJack

Reply Wed 24 Mar, 2021 01:33 pm
@oralloy,
another totally stupid idea from the worst virtue-signaller on the thread (hint" his screen name starts with an o)
oralloy

Reply Wed 24 Mar, 2021 01:39 pm
@MontereyJack,
You don't care about the victims.

Shame on you for being such a callous brute! How can you be so heartless??
NealNealNeal

Reply Wed 24 Mar, 2021 03:29 pm
@hightor,
hightor wrote:

Quote:
It is used by me for protection.

Have you ever used it?

Who are you afraid of?
I have only used it "in practice". I would only use it to protect my home and family.
My fear is that police will no longer be allowed to provide protection. I need to take care of myself and my family.
MontereyJack

Reply Wed 24 Mar, 2021 04:27 pm
@oralloy,
Quote:
The NRA boasted about overturning the Boulder ban on assault weapons less than a week before one was used in the grocery-store shooting

KINDA BLOWS YOUR ARGUMENT ABOUT THE NRA BEING THE GOOD GUYS AND PROTECTING CIVIL LIBERTIES ALL TO HELL,K DOESN'T IT. THE NRA PROMOTES MASS MURDER, CLEARLY.

https://news.yahoo.com/nra-boasted-overturning-boulder-ban-175342881.html
MontereyJack

Reply Wed 24 Mar, 2021 07:08 pm
@oralloy,
what egregious **** ou post.
oralloy

Reply Wed 24 Mar, 2021 10:10 pm
@MontereyJack,
Not at all. I really am truly appalled at your callousness. What about about the victims??

You are demonstrating sociopathy at it's most evil. How could you not be willing to show that you care?
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Wed 24 Mar, 2021 10:11 pm
@MontereyJack,
Business Insider wrote:
The NRA boasted about overturning the Boulder ban on assault weapons less than a week before one was used in the grocery-store shooting

Props to the NRA. Keep up the good work!

MontereyJack wrote:
Kinda blows your argument about the NRA being the good guys and protecting civil liberties all to hell, doesn't it.

Well, no.

"The NRA happily celebrating a successful case of protecting people's civil liberties" shows that that is exactly what they do.

MontereyJack wrote:
The NRA promotes mass murder, clearly.

No they don't. Preventing you from outlawing pistol grips does not promote any murder whatsoever.
InfraBlue

Reply Wed 24 Mar, 2021 10:40 pm
@oralloy,
See my response above.
oralloy

Reply Wed 24 Mar, 2021 10:46 pm
@InfraBlue,
I already replied to it.
MontereyJack

Reply Thu 25 Mar, 2021 12:20 am
@oralloy,
the nra gets a ban on assault weaspons in boulder ovderturned. a week ;ater a gun nut buys an ar-15 in boulder and kills ten people with it. you ha the nra have one hellishly lethal conception of civil liberties.
oralloy

Reply Thu 25 Mar, 2021 12:22 am
@MontereyJack,
Don't be silly. That pistol grip did not make the shooter's gun more lethal in any way.
MontereyJack

Reply Thu 25 Mar, 2021 12:30 am
@oralloy,
stop being a troll. just get your shot, and feel too shitty for a day to post your usual nonsense.
oralloy

Reply Thu 25 Mar, 2021 12:34 am
@MontereyJack,
Pointing out facts and reality is not trolling.

I know that facts and reality are horribly inconvenient for progressives, but really. You'd be much better off if you rejected progressivism and embraced reality instead.
MontereyJack

Reply Thu 25 Mar, 2021 12:51 am
@oralloy,
I'm surprised reality hasn't sued you for sexual harrassment for attempting to embrace her and making such a dreadful botch of it.
oralloy

Reply Thu 25 Mar, 2021 01:23 am
@MontereyJack,
Don't be silly. You cannot point out any untrue statements in my posts and you know it.
snood

Reply Thu 25 Mar, 2021 02:53 am
@MontereyJack,
MontereyJack wrote:

I'm surprised reality hasn't sued you for sexual harrassment for attempting to embrace her and making such a dreadful botch of it.

We have a winner!

Bravo
MontereyJack

Reply Thu 25 Mar, 2021 04:02 am
@oralloy,
I have done so repeatedly and you know it. Don't you be silly. Snood has too. Easiest thing in the world.
hightor

Reply Thu 25 Mar, 2021 04:10 am
@NealNealNeal,
Quote:
My fear is that police will no longer be allowed to provide protection.

Protection from what? COVID? A recession? Hurricanes? What makes you think that law enforcement will be disallowed?
Quote:
I need to take care of myself and my family.

That usually means keeping a roof over your head and food on the table. What care is provided by keeping an unloaded firearm in a gun safe?
oralloy

Reply Thu 25 Mar, 2021 04:43 am
@hightor,
hightor wrote:
Protection from what? COVID? A recession? Hurricanes?

Come on now. It's clear that he is talking about protection from criminals.

hightor wrote:
What makes you think that law enforcement will be disallowed?

Probably because of all the progressives who are trying to do away with law enforcement.

hightor wrote:
That usually means keeping a roof over your head and food on the table.

In this case it means keeping them safe from criminals.

hightor wrote:
What care is provided by keeping an unloaded firearm in a gun safe?

If you can get to the safe and grab your rifle, you can fire on any criminals who happen to be nearby.

It is advisable to also keep a loaded handgun directly on your person in case you cannot reach your gun safe.