Guns: how much longer will it take ....

oralloy

Reply Thu 3 Sep, 2020 03:44 pm
@MontereyJack,
MontereyJack wrote:
Nothing in your post is true.

I can back up all of my facts.

You can't back up a single one of your claims.
oralloy

Reply Thu 3 Sep, 2020 03:45 pm
@MontereyJack,
MontereyJack wrote:
If you're really as intelligent as you claim to be, you'd realize your so-called facts are usually just figments of your imagination and you've been trolling us for years. If you don't realize that, you're not as intelligent as you pretend to be.

Again, I can actually back up all of my facts.

You cannot back up anything that you say.
oralloy

Reply Thu 3 Sep, 2020 03:46 pm
@MontereyJack,
MontereyJack wrote:
Your posts have negative truth value as well.

You cannot point out a single untrue claim in his posts.
MontereyJack

Reply Thu 3 Sep, 2020 05:49 pm
@oralloy,
wrong there too, as usual.
MontereyJack

Reply Thu 3 Sep, 2020 05:52 pm
@oralloy,
I do. I have.. You apparently have amnesia (and quite possibly dementia too. Have you passed one of trump's mental acuity tests lately? Just remember "person man woman television camera".)
MontereyJack

Reply Thu 3 Sep, 2020 05:53 pm
@oralloy,
You never do.
oralloy

Reply Thu 3 Sep, 2020 06:16 pm
@MontereyJack,
That's a lie. You cannot provide any examples of me ever failing to back up my facts when people ask for a cite.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Thu 3 Sep, 2020 06:17 pm
@MontereyJack,
MontereyJack wrote:
wrong there

Notice how you failed to back up your claims by actually pointing out errors in his posts?

I noticed.

MontereyJack wrote:
too, as usual.

You cannot provide an example of an untrue statement in any of my posts.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Thu 3 Sep, 2020 06:18 pm
@MontereyJack,
MontereyJack wrote:
I do. I have.. You apparently have amnesia (and quite possibly dementia too. Have you passed one of trump's mental acuity tests lately? Just remember "person man woman television camera".)

You cannot provide any examples of a post where you have ever pointed out an untrue statement in my posts.

Neither can you point out any untrue statements in any my posts even now.
coldjoint

Reply Thu 3 Sep, 2020 06:22 pm
@oralloy,
oralloy wrote:

MontereyJack wrote:

You cannot provide any examples of a post where you have ever pointed out an untrue statement in my posts.

Neither can you point out any untrue statements in any my posts even now.

He keeps saying he has, That is all you will get from him. We will never see an example.
MontereyJack

Reply Thu 3 Sep, 2020 07:05 pm
@coldjoint,
Wrong. Check beck in this thread a ways. I specifically point out a number of ways oraloy is wro\ng. He of course just repeats his diatribes no matter how disproved he is. And you totally blew it with the number of covid deaths and your bogus stats because you don't understand epidemiology.
oralloy

Reply Thu 3 Sep, 2020 07:09 pm
@MontereyJack,
There's a reason why you didn't point out any specific posts where you did such a thing.

You've never done any such thing.
coldjoint

Reply Thu 3 Sep, 2020 08:30 pm
@MontereyJack,
Quote:
And you totally blew it with the number of covid deaths and your bogus stats because you don't understand epidemiology.

I blew it?
Quote:
Bombshell NY Times! Report: 90% of Positive COVID-19 Tests Should Be Negative

You have been had, but you seem to be used to that. We will never have a real number on Covid 19. It is hopelessly political now.
0 Replies

hightor

Reply Fri 4 Sep, 2020 07:54 am
Ex-NRA insider speaks out: Gun owners should be 'horrified' by what I saw

Quote:
Powell described himself as a "huge Second Amendment supporter" with a sizable gun collection and a lifelong passion for hunting and shooting. As the NRA's "No. 2 guy," he said he "worked side by side" with LaPierre over several years. An NRA spokesperson, in a statement, said that Powell "had zero input or influence on the NRA's political or legislative strategy," but Powell says he was involved in "every single important conversation that went on in the NRA."

But he became disillusioned with the organization and LaPierre's leadership, he said, as LaPierre's alleged misuse of members' money came into focus. Powell says his work became "soul-sucking," and he now considers it a "low point in [his] life."

In his forthcoming book "Inside the NRA: A Tell-All Account of Corruption, Greed, and Paranoia Within the Most Powerful Political Group in America," Powell's portrayal of LaPierre, who Powell says he once "look[ed] up to," is particularly stark.

He accused LaPierre of cynically manipulating the public dialogue on guns for fundraising purposes and "stoking a toxic debate" for the purposes of "keeping those donation dollars coming."

"I think the biggest transgression of the NRA under Wayne was that he turned the NRA into an organization of 'No,' in response to any effort to quell gun violence. He helped to create and fuel the toxicity of the gun debate over the years, until it became outright explosive," Powell writes. "Wayne in essence bowed to the most militant and extreme faction of the NRA's five million members. Whenever the organization fell short in its funding drives, Wayne would 'pour gasoline on the fire' to ignite donations. And that strategy worked, time and again."

And he condemned the hypocrisy that he said funded LaPierre's lifestyle.

"In spite of Wayne's attempts to paint the other side as the 'Elites,' he himself was the epitome of elitism," Powell writes, "robbing every $45-dues-paying member to cover the costs of his own extravagance and his shameful mismanagement of a multi-hundred-million-dollar association."
0 Replies

MontereyJack

Reply Fri 4 Sep, 2020 12:32 pm
@oralloy,
that is a flat out lie.
coldjoint

Reply Fri 4 Sep, 2020 03:43 pm
@MontereyJack,
MontereyJack wrote:

that is a flat out lie.

You are the one lying.
MontereyJack

Reply Fri 4 Sep, 2020 05:55 pm
@coldjoint,
Nope, but oralloy is.
coldjoint

Reply Fri 4 Sep, 2020 06:43 pm
@MontereyJack,
Quote:
Nope, but oralloy is

Then why can't you produce what you say you have. It is obvious you are the liar. The end.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Fri 4 Sep, 2020 11:26 pm
@MontereyJack,
MontereyJack wrote:
that is a flat out lie.

Says the person who can't produce any examples to back up any of his claims.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Fri 4 Sep, 2020 11:49 pm
@MontereyJack,
MontereyJack wrote:
Nope, but oralloy is.

Says the person who still can't produce any examples to back up any of his claims.