Guns: how much longer will it take ....

oralloy

Reply Fri 5 Jun, 2020 12:48 am
@MontereyJack,
MontereyJack wrote:
so you make slimy, slanderous, vicious, racist absolutely evidence less paranoid characterizations of Christian and then after slandering him you say it's just a figure of speech.

There's nothing slanderous or racist about pointing out facts and reality. The thug threatened her and then tried to lure her dog away from her.

MontereyJack wrote:
Why didn't you call him a 'nature lover concerned onlywith the well being of animals in the park requesting entirely reasonably she show her concern for terrorized animals by leashing her dog as the law requires.

Because he is a thug who told her that she was not going to like what he was about to do, and then tried to lure her pet away from her.

MontereyJack wrote:
That accurately captures what we know of him and his actions.

That is incorrect. We know that he is a thug who threatened her and then tried to lure her pet away from her.

MontereyJack wrote:
all the rest of your charges are vicious opinion, with a murderous spin placed on it.

That is incorrect. It is a fact that this thug told her that she was not going to like what he was about to do, and then tried to lure her pet away from her.

He's actually very lucky that she wasn't carrying a gun. I'm sure it would have been used.
MontereyJack

Reply Fri 5 Jun, 2020 03:43 am
@oralloy,
those are vicious slanderous racist mischaracterization . She is ashamed for her actions. He is exonerated. And you have no power ro change that, spout poison how you will. Enjoy your impotence.
Baldimo

Reply Fri 5 Jun, 2020 01:14 pm
@oralloy,
Dude, you got nothing here, that lady fucked up and abused her dog in the process. This was a battle of the Karen's, neither one of them was in the right but she actually looked the worst because of her bullshit ploy with the cops, that was next level Karen and a bit racist.
MontereyJack

Reply Fri 5 Jun, 2020 01:23 pm
@Baldimo,
hear ye hear ye
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Fri 5 Jun, 2020 03:47 pm
@MontereyJack,
MontereyJack wrote:
those are vicious slanderous racist mischaracterization.

Wrong again. That thug told her that she was not going to like what he was about to do and then tried to lure her pet away from her.

MontereyJack wrote:
She is ashamed for her actions.

That you bully your victims into admitting to your untrue accusations says more about you than it does your victims.

And what it says about you isn't good at all.

MontereyJack wrote:
He is exonerated.

Wrong again. He told her that she was not going to like what he was about to do, and then he tried to lure her pet away from her.

MontereyJack wrote:
And you have no power to change that, spout poison how you will. Enjoy your impotence.

Speaking out against your hate and exposing it to sunlight is a pretty good way to end it.
oralloy

Reply Fri 5 Jun, 2020 03:48 pm
@Baldimo,
Baldimo wrote:
Dude, you got nothing here,

I have facts and reality. People have the right to be safe from dangerous thugs.

Baldimo wrote:
that lady fucked up

The only thing she did wrong was not have her dog on a leash.

There was nothing wrong with her protecting her dog from a dangerous thug.

Baldimo wrote:
and abused her dog in the process.

Preventing her dog from running over to a dangerous psychopath is hardly abuse.

Baldimo wrote:
This was a battle of the Karen's, neither one of them was in the right

Baldimo wrote:
but she actually looked the worst because of her bullshit ploy with the cops, that was next level Karen

People have every right to protect themselves from a dangerous thug.

Since people are no longer allowed to call the police when they are menaced by a minority, the next person who feels menaced by a minority in Central Park is likely to take matters into their own hands and then slip away before the police arrive to set up a crime scene.

Baldimo wrote:
and a bit racist.

There is nothing racist about protecting yourself when you are being menaced by a dangerous thug. People have the right to protect themselves.
vikorr

Reply Fri 5 Jun, 2020 04:46 pm
@oralloy,
oralloy wrote:
Doesn't matter. He had already placed himself in the axe murderer category.
vikorr wrote:
A self serving interpretation that has no basis in reality. Nothing he did indicated he was an axe murderer. He had no axe. He made no move to murder her. Your use of this 'expression' is purely an attempt to create more credibility for your argument (by associating it with murderers) while avoiding reality (he issued a vague threat and tried to give her dog a treat, which could be viewed as threatening - which is the only unarguable reality about any perceived menace)
oralloy wrote:
That is incorrect. He told her that she was not going to like what he was about to do, and then he tried to lure her pet away from her.

Which of course ignores that he’s not an axe killer, not in the axe killer category, and you use that term to bolster your argument while avoiding the actual facts, above in blue.
oralloy wrote:
That is incorrect. Once you establish yourself as a likely axe murderer, women are not going to be interested in sitting down to have a conversation with you in a remote area.
Correctly reworded : "That is incorrect. Once you say and do something they perceive as a threat, many women are not going to be interested in having a conversation with you in a remote area."

I’ve modified your wording so that we have some common basis on which to talk. ‘Interested in talking’ wasn’t your claim – you claimed that she didn’t have opportunity. She had every opportunity to talk to him. It seems you’ve recognised you were wrong, and modified it to ‘interested in’.

And you certainly can’t speak for all women - faced with such a situation (whether they would be interested in de-escalating the situation etc). There are many women who are any or all of: confident in themselves; empowered; skilful; black belts in various martial arts, great communicators, believe in standing up for themselves; who understand conflict management; who engage in problem solving; who can negotiate almost anything; who know how to de-escalate situations; who readily form rapport with even angry strangers; who can see people for who they are in each moment; etc.

And even for those not initially interested in talking - some will stop and ask themselves why he video behaviour (calm tone, not moving towards her, reasonable words, agreeing she should call the police etc) jars so much with the vague threat and offering her dog 'something'. Of those, some will engage in further trying to understand the situation.

No matter what path you go down – there were other paths available to the young lady. That you don’t want to recognise the reality of that, doesn’t change such.

And of all the paths she chose - she chose the racist one - to keep emphasising his race over and over. I'm quite sure the 911 operator heard the first time. And after describing him once (only as black african american male), there is no need to keep repeating it over and over with emphasis on the race...except for racism.
Setanta

Reply Fri 5 Jun, 2020 04:55 pm
Wow . . . ax murderer? That clown gets more psycho with every passing day.
oralloy

Reply Fri 5 Jun, 2020 05:33 pm
@Setanta,
People have the right to defend themselves from dangerous thugs. Deal with it.

Are you going to be one of the ones complaining when people start gunning down threatening minorities and then quietly slipping away instead of calling the police for help?
oralloy

Reply Fri 5 Jun, 2020 05:44 pm
@vikorr,
vikorr wrote:
Which of course ignores that he’s not an axe killer, not in the axe killer category,

That is incorrect. He was solidly in the axe murderer category.

vikorr wrote:
while avoiding the actual facts,

I am not avoiding any facts.

vikorr wrote:
She had every opportunity to talk to him.

How often do women spray you with mace? For that matter, how often do women file restraining orders against you for stalking them?

vikorr wrote:
It seems you’ve recognised you were wrong, and modified it to 'interested in'.

You're imagining things. I know for a fact that I am completely correct.

vikorr wrote:
And of all the paths she chose - she chose the racist one - to keep emphasising his race over and over.

There is nothing racist about protecting yourself from a dangerous thug.
vikorr

Reply Fri 5 Jun, 2020 06:19 pm
@oralloy,
Quote:
That is incorrect. He was solidly in the axe murderer category.
Rolling Eyes Drunk Rolling Eyes
Quote:
Yep, you are avoiding that actual facts - he issued a vague threat and tried to give her dog a treat, which could be viewed as threatening - which is the only unarguable reality about any perceived menace. The axe murder nonsense is your interpretation.

vikorr wrote:
she had every opportunity to talk to him.
oralloy wrote:
How often do women spray you with mace? For that matter, how often do women file restraining orders against you for stalking them?
And once again your answer acknowledges (through diversion & avoidance) that she had opportunity to talk to him.

As you claimed that all women wouldn't talk to him in the circumstances, and you avoided this paragraph - do you believe that women can't be any or all of: confident in themselves; empowered; skilful; black belts in various martial arts, great communicators, believe in standing up for themselves; who understand conflict management; who engage in problem solving; who can negotiate almost anything; who know how to de-escalate situations; who readily form rapport with even angry strangers; who can see people for who they are in each moment; etc.

vikorr wrote:
And of all the paths she chose - she chose the racist one - to keep emphasising his race over and over. I'm quite sure the 911 operator heard the first time. And after describing him once (only as black african american male), there is no need to keep repeating it over and over with emphasis on the race...except for racism.
oralloy wrote:
There is nothing racist about protecting yourself from a dangerous thug.
None at all...which avoids why her actions were racist - see above quote, in blue.
oralloy

Reply Fri 5 Jun, 2020 07:15 pm
@vikorr,
vikorr wrote:
Yep, you are avoiding that actual facts

vikorr wrote:
And once again your answer acknowledges (through diversion & avoidance) that she had opportunity to talk to him.

Women don't tend to stop to talk with axe murderers in secluded areas.

vikorr wrote:
...which avoids why her actions were racist - see above quote, in blue.

Falsely accusing her of racism only means that in the future people will deal with menacing minorities themselves instead of calling the police.

I'm sure that you'll deny your culpability when bodies start turning up in Central Park, but it'll be your fault.
vikorr

Reply Fri 5 Jun, 2020 07:55 pm
@oralloy,
Quote:
Sure you are. Like - it is fact he is not an axe murderer, but here you are saying he is: "Women don't tend to stop to talk with axe murderers in secluded areas.". If you want, I can quote each and every time you've suggested or outright said something similar. It's not factual. You avoid this in making your nonsense claims.

And you do this while avoiding the only actual fact that he issued a vague threat and tried to give her dog a treat, which could be viewed as threatening.

Quote:
Women don't tend to stop to talk with axe murderers in secluded areas.
Which avoids reality (he's not an axe murderer)...

...and avoids answering the question - do you believe that women can't be any or all of: confident in themselves; empowered; skilful; black belts in various martial arts, great communicators, believe in standing up for themselves; who understand conflict management; who engage in problem solving; who can negotiate almost anything; who know how to de-escalate situations; who readily form rapport with even angry strangers; who can see people for who they are in each moment; etc.

oralloy wrote:
Falsely accusing her of racism only means that in the future people will deal with menacing minorities themselves instead of calling the police.

I'm sure that you'll deny your culpability when bodies start turning up in Central Park, but it'll be your fault.
Which response avoids you providing any alternative explanation for the below, particularly the part in blue:
vikorr wrote:

In that video:

- she left out that he had asked her to leash her dog in the conservation area. This is fact.
- she did not tell 911 what the 'threat' was. This is fact.
- She then repeatedly kept it to a vague 'threatenning'. This is fact.
- she left out his reasonable tone while talking to her. This is fact
- she left out telling them that he was making no move towards her. This is fact.
- she left out that he agreed that she should call police. This is fact.
- She didn't even bother properly describing him (age, height, build, clothing etc). This is fact
- She focused on describing him as a 'black african american male'. This is fact.
- she kept repeating 'black african american male'. This is fact.

Each of the first (non race descriptions) was a one sided (ie biased) relating of reality. They were intended to achieve a misleading result (even if they didn't). Each of the repeatedly emphasised race only descriptions (disregarding actual useful descriptions) showed her true colours.
vikorr

Reply Fri 5 Jun, 2020 08:11 pm
@vikorr,
I'd bet that 911 asked 'What's the nature of the threat?'
0 Replies

MontereyJack

Reply Fri 5 Jun, 2020 08:18 pm
@oralloy,
When are you going to recognize that you're the one posting the racist hate.
MontereyJack

Reply Fri 5 Jun, 2020 08:19 pm
@oralloy,
sociopathy. he never changes and he's blind to his own illogic.
MontereyJack

Reply Fri 5 Jun, 2020 08:20 pm
@oralloy,
madness incarnate
glitterbag

Reply Fri 5 Jun, 2020 10:08 pm
@Setanta,
If we were not all bored out of our minds because of the necessary restrictions due to the pandemic, no one would be responding to the two idiot savants on this forum. I'm not the keeper of kindness here, but a few people (2) might not survive going cold turkey whenever things go back to normal (whatever the new normal might be) when the majority of the members are no longer so freaking bored they will spare the time to indulge the less fortunate. I'm not suggesting anyone do anything differently, none of us are responsible for presenting trophies but it might be a nice thing to dial back the number of responses ....... just to let them down gently.

On second thought, what the hell......maybe a little social media distancing might snap them out of the feeding frenzy they seem to think they are winning. Reality is a bitch.
coldjoint

Reply Fri 5 Jun, 2020 10:14 pm
@glitterbag,
Quote:
. just to let them down gently.

Your desperation is showing, and your intolerance, and your oversized ego. So you know. Laughing Laughing Laughing
Baldimo

Reply Fri 5 Jun, 2020 10:24 pm
@oralloy,
Quote:
I have facts and reality. People have the right to be safe from dangerous thugs.

I heard the comments he made, and her dog wouldn't have been in any trouble if she would have put it on the leash like it was suppose to be. From what I understand that area is a leashed area because it is used for bird watching, dogs like to chase birds and make it difficult for bird watchers to enjoy their hobby. The facts are she was breaking the law and he had every right to ask her to put the leash on. She refused and he made a comment that would lead someone to think they should put their dog on a leash around the guy. You go away with your dog on the leash and don't talk to the man. On the other, she over reacted and was dragging her dog around by it's neck while lying about the man. She acted like he threatened to rape her and **** her dead eye sockets, which clearly wasn't the case. I'm sorry to say, but in a place like NYC, you leash you dog in places where they say to leash your dog, that's is way to cramped of a place to do what you want because you want to be the biggest Karen.

Quote:

There was nothing wrong with her protecting her dog from a dangerous thug.

Pfft, that dude wasn't a thug, he might have been black but he was whiter than you are. He sounded like a nerd and I'm sure he looked like a nerd. The only thing threatening about such a person was that he was black, and she played that **** up to the max. Even I was shocked when she purposfully made sure to point out he was a "threatening blackman" and was all panicky. She didn't have an ounce of panic in her voice till she had the police on the phone, then the Oscar performance started. Prior to the police on the phone, she sounded like one of the most smug bitches I have ever heard. Wanna bet she reported more than one of her neighbors for violating the lock-down in one way or another.

Quote:
Preventing her dog from running over to a dangerous psychopath is hardly abuse.

Her dog wouldn't be running anywhere if it was on a leash, and that was his point.

My step daughter took her former dog, he's now ours but that's a different story, on a walk in the mountains a week or so before the lockdowns went into effect and she never put Zealand on a leash, regardless of where she was, it was ******* annoying. Anyways, they were on a walk and they encountered 2 more people who were also walking their dog without a leash, of course the dogs went at each other and she tried to stop them and she got bit on the hand pretty bad and had to get 6 stitches across her palm. Moral of the story, if you are in a leash area, leash your damn dog and pick up their dog ****! Doesn't matter what happened, it likely happened because your ******* dog wasn't on a leash. I have 4 dogs, they are never outside our yard without a leash, it allows for better control on your animal in the event some other careless dog owner hasn't leashed their dog.

Quote:

Sorry dude, that was the start of what she did wrong. She dragged her "precious" dog around by the neck for a few minutes while she fumbled for her phone for her Oscar attempt. Then she put on the panic voice once the cops were on the phone and made the situation out to be much more than it really was. If you noticed, once she put her dog on leash, he said thank you and walked away. His comment before the video started was meant to get her to put her dog on leash, nothing more, nothing less.

Quote:
People have every right to protect themselves from a dangerous thug.

There's that word again but you aren't using it correctly, that lady was more thug like than the dude, he sounded like Steve Urkel, he wanted to bird watch. How many thugs do you think go bird watching?

Quote:
Since people are no longer allowed to call the police when they are menaced by a minority, the next person who feels menaced by a minority in Central Park is likely to take matters into their own hands and then slip away before the police arrive to set up a crime scene.

People can call the police all they want to, she was acting like a fool and being far more dramatic than was required for the situation. The funny thing about this is that he actually did nothing wrong, we have free speech do we not? If the police would have showed up, she would have gotten a ticket and he would have been laughing are her. She also would have likely gotten arrested for filing a false police report. She got everything she had coming to her.

Quote:
There is nothing racist about protecting yourself when you are being menaced by a dangerous thug. People have the right to protect themselves.

She wasn't protecting anything, she was being a bitch by not putting her dog on a leash and then calling the police on the guy for calling her out on her bullshit, when she was in a bird watching area... she was 100% wrong in all facets of this discussion. There is no version of this where the lady is right and the guy is wrong. I don't blame him for his threat, people like her won't do as asked, they will make it about them and attempt to get others in trouble. It's people like her that are ruining the world and making it more difficult to live in tightly confined cities. If she wants to play games like that, she should move to the burbs with the other Karen's.