Guns: how much longer will it take ....

oralloy

Reply Wed 3 Jun, 2020 06:28 am
@MontereyJack,
Wrong again. My posts correct many errors in your posts.

Like when you try to deny that the thug said that she was not going to like what he was about to do and then tried to lure her pet away from her. I correct that error from your posts quite frequently.
0 Replies

MontereyJack

Reply Wed 3 Jun, 2020 06:28 am
@oralloy,
When people imagine threats that aren't there they should be corrected.
oralloy

Reply Wed 3 Jun, 2020 06:29 am
@MontereyJack,
Nothing was imagined. The thug said that she was not going to like what he was about to do and then tried to lure her pet away from her.
0 Replies

neptuneblue

Reply Wed 3 Jun, 2020 06:31 am
@Region Philbis,
Region Philbis wrote:
why is this even being discussed on a Gun thread?

Because Oralloy believes Ms. Cooper, a white woman breaking the law, should have shot and killed Mr. Cooper, a black man for telling her she needs to follow the law and leash her animal.
oralloy

Reply Wed 3 Jun, 2020 06:33 am
@neptuneblue,
That is incorrect. For telling her that she was not going to like what he was about to do and then trying to lure her pet away from her.

People have the right to be safe from attack.

I was also not the person who raised the subject in this thread.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Wed 3 Jun, 2020 06:34 am
@Region Philbis,
Region Philbis wrote:
why is this even being discussed on a Gun thread?

Is there a more appropriate thread for it?
0 Replies

Region Philbis

Reply Wed 3 Jun, 2020 06:37 am

https://i.imgur.com/ED1Ux5Q.jpg
oralloy

Reply Wed 3 Jun, 2020 06:41 am
@Region Philbis,
Let me know when he pays her millions of dollars and restores her pet to her.
Olivier5

Reply Wed 3 Jun, 2020 07:31 am
@oralloy,
She is the one flouting the park regulations. She's the one threatening him. She's the one strangling the dog. But he wanted to give the dog some treat so he's the party at fault. Mmmmokay.

Dog-treating-while-black... Another previously unheard-of crime born of the fertile imagination of MAGA pussies.
MontereyJack

Reply Wed 3 Jun, 2020 07:33 am
@oralloy,
Looks like there's a good chance the city will come after her for damages, not him, since she was at fault. The shaming she got was all due to her actions. She mistreated the dog on the video,, then voluntarily returned it to the shelter from which she got it, presumably with the usual condition she would treat it well, which she didn't. n gain, on her, not on him.. One hopes next time she'll be a little less flagrant in her flouting of social norms. sort of too bad she got as much grief as she did, but in these days of proliferating taping of every misdeed you sort of have to expect it.
Olivier5

Reply Wed 3 Jun, 2020 07:34 am
@MontereyJack,
Quote:
sort of too bad she got as much grief as she did

It's a good lesson though.
oralloy

Reply Wed 3 Jun, 2020 07:39 am
@Olivier5,
A better lesson will come when a large number of people start taking matters into their own hands instead of calling the police when they feel threatened by a minority.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Wed 3 Jun, 2020 07:44 am
@Olivier5,
Olivier5 wrote:
She is the one flouting the park regulations. She's the one threatening him.

Wrong again. He was the one who threatened her. And then he tried to act on that threat.

Olivier5 wrote:
She's the one strangling the dog.

She was trying to keep the dog from running over to the threatening psycho that was trying to lure it away.

Olivier5 wrote:
But he wanted to give the dog some treat so he's the party at fault. Mmmmokay.

He threatened her and tried to lure her pet away from her. People have the right to protect themselves.

Olivier5 wrote:
Dog-treating-while-black... Another previously unheard-of crime born of the fertile imagination of MAGA pussies.

If you are ignorant of the fact that people have the right to be safe from dangerous threats, you should try to learn more about the world.
oralloy

Reply Wed 3 Jun, 2020 07:52 am
@MontereyJack,
MontereyJack wrote:
Looks like there's a good chance the city will come after her for damages, not him, since she was at fault.

She is not at fault for trying to protect herself from a menacing black man.

And since people are now not allowed to call the police when a minority is menacing them, in the future people will protect themselves by taking matters into their own hands.

MontereyJack wrote:
The shaming she got was all due to her actions.

The fact that progressives lynch people for calling the police when they are menaced by a minority means that people will start taking their defense into their own hands instead of calling the police.

MontereyJack wrote:
She mistreated the dog on the video,, then voluntarily returned it to the shelter from which she got it, presumably with the usual condition she would treat it well, which she didn't. n gain, on her, not on him..

She did not mistreat the dog at all. She merely tried to keep it from running over to the thug who was trying to lure it away from her.

MontereyJack wrote:
One hopes next time she'll be a little less flagrant in her flouting of social norms.

The notion that it violates social norms to call the police when a black man menaces you is why in the future people will take matters into their own hands instead of calling the police.

MontereyJack wrote:
sort of too bad she got as much grief as she did, but in these days of proliferating taping of every misdeed you sort of have to expect it.

Actually I expect progressives to not be such freaks all the time. But progressives are just naturally freaks I guess.
MontereyJack

Reply Wed 3 Jun, 2020 07:59 am
@oralloy,
Stop advocating murder of innocents.. Just stop it.
MontereyJack

Reply Wed 3 Jun, 2020 08:04 am
@oralloy,
No menacing took place. No threats were made. Her actions are reminiscent of the racist persecution of the innocent Scottsboro Boys ninety years ago. Sometimes it seems like nothing much has changed. .
Olivier5

Reply Wed 3 Jun, 2020 08:11 am
@oralloy,
Me think you are a little pussy, afraid of your own shadow cause it's black.

You have to unload all this racist BS from your mind, and learn that black is beautiful. You'd feel less afraid.

For a start, look at this picture for as long as you can withstand the sight without crapping in your pants:
https://s1.stabroeknews.com/images/2018/03/keno4.jpg

Then look at this cute little boy, and listen to his song (try and not feel too threatened):

I can share more therapeutic material to help you manage your fear.
oralloy

Reply Wed 3 Jun, 2020 08:13 am
@Olivier5,
Olivier5 wrote:
You have to unload all this racist BS from your mind, and learn that black is beautiful.

You look really silly when you falsely accuse everyone of racism.
oralloy

Reply Wed 3 Jun, 2020 08:17 am
@MontereyJack,
MontereyJack wrote:
No menacing took place. No threats were made.

Wrong again. He told her that she was not going to like what he was about to do, and then he tried to lure her pet away from her.

MontereyJack wrote:
Her actions are reminiscent of the racist persecution of the innocent Scottsboro Boys ninety years ago. Sometimes it seems like nothing much has changed. .

I am unfamiliar with the event that you refer to, but I suspect that it is nothing like what she did.

In any case, people have every right to protect themselves from threats.
MontereyJack

Reply Wed 3 Jun, 2020 08:18 am
@oralloy,
hyou look silly when you try to deny racist posts are racist and you're not everyone.