Guns: how much longer will it take ....

oralloy

Reply Tue 2 Jun, 2020 10:24 am
@Olivier5,
Olivier5 wrote:
It is disgusting to lie to the police in order to threaten a perfectly fine man with death-by-cops.

She didn't lie. Everything that she said in her call was accurate.
0 Replies

Olivier5

Reply Tue 2 Jun, 2020 10:39 am
@oralloy,
BS. I win.
oralloy

Reply Tue 2 Jun, 2020 10:49 am
@Olivier5,
Godwin's law says otherwise.
coldjoint

Reply Tue 2 Jun, 2020 10:52 am
@Olivier5,
Quote:
BS. I win.

If that is true, and you have won the internet, what are your plans? Are you going to continue censoring Conservatives?
Olivier5

Reply Tue 2 Jun, 2020 11:03 am
@oralloy,
It's wrong then. You are playing the wanabe nazi. That's your game here.
oralloy

Reply Tue 2 Jun, 2020 11:04 am
@Olivier5,
I'm doing no such thing. I'm defending an innocent person from a lynch mob.
MontereyJack

Reply Tue 2 Jun, 2020 11:22 am
@oralloy,
she wasn't and isn't innocent. from the start of the interaction she was in the wrong and she just keptt compounding it.
MontereyJack

Reply Tue 2 Jun, 2020 11:25 am
@coldjoint,
why do conservative keep posting lying bogus ****? why do they think people don't notice the untruth?
oralloy

Reply Tue 2 Jun, 2020 11:26 am
@MontereyJack,
I didn't see anything untrue in his post. And I didn't see you point out anything untrue in his post.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Tue 2 Jun, 2020 11:28 am
@MontereyJack,
MontereyJack wrote:
she wasn't and isn't innocent. from the start of the interaction she was in the wrong and she just keptt compounding it.

That is incorrect. People have every right to protect their pets from deranged killers.
MontereyJack

Reply Tue 2 Jun, 2020 11:30 am
@oralloy,
quote me the statute number and the civic body where it's an actual law rather than merely a social constriuct.
oralloy

Reply Tue 2 Jun, 2020 11:33 am
@MontereyJack,
Quote:
there is a tradition in many newsgroups and other Internet discussion forums that, when a Hitler comparison is made, the thread is finished and whoever made the comparison loses whatever debate is in progress.[8] This principle is itself frequently referred to as Godwin's law.[9]

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Godwin's_law
MontereyJack

Reply Tue 2 Jun, 2020 11:34 am
@oralloy,
I repeat you have ZERO evidence he was planning to kill the dog or harm it in any way. His words don't say that, no matter how hard you try to spin them.. It's merely another fantasy opinion in your long string of fantasy opinions demonizing people of color falsely.
MontereyJack

Reply Tue 2 Jun, 2020 11:35 am
@oralloy,
That is truly vicious. You should be ashamed.
oralloy

Reply Tue 2 Jun, 2020 11:36 am
@MontereyJack,
Don't be silly. There is nothing vicious about protecting your pet when someone tries to kill it.

I am not ashamed of defending an innocent person from a lynch mob.

Your lynch mob is what is truly vicious here.
0 Replies

MontereyJack

Reply Tue 2 Jun, 2020 11:37 am
@oralloy,
Your posts are getting steadily more deranged and divorced from reality.
oralloy

Reply Tue 2 Jun, 2020 11:38 am
@MontereyJack,
Wrong again. I am completely correct to point out that people have every right to protect their pets from being murdered.
0 Replies

MontereyJack

Reply Tue 2 Jun, 2020 11:40 am
@oralloy,
I know what it is. It's merely a social construct. Conservatives play the Hitler card all the time. So do liberals. So does seemingly everybody on line. By now it's meaningless from its ubiquity,
oralloy

Reply Tue 2 Jun, 2020 11:41 am
@MontereyJack,
So in other words, Olivier lost the argument and I won.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Tue 2 Jun, 2020 11:42 am
@MontereyJack,
MontereyJack wrote:
I repeat you have ZERO evidence he was planning to kill the dog or harm it in any way. His words don't say that, no matter how hard you try to spin them.. It's merely another fantasy opinion in your long string of fantasy opinions demonizing people of color falsely.

Wrong again. He said that she was not going to like what he was about to do, and then he tried to lure her pet away from her.

Denying reality isn't going to make the facts go away. And the next time someone faces a possible threat from a minority, the odds are pretty high that they will feel that they have to take matters into their own hands instead of summoning the police to sort it out.