Guns: how much longer will it take ....

oralloy

Reply Tue 2 Jun, 2020 07:12 am
@izzythepush,
Don't be so dishonest. It's my response when you make untrue claims about my intelligence.

I provide facts and knowledge all the time here. If anyone here never offers anything useful, it is you.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Tue 2 Jun, 2020 07:19 am
@Olivier5,
Olivier5 wrote:
Are black people allowed to tell white people to keep their dog on leash?

It might be a good idea if they do so in a non-threatening manner.

These days people aren't allowed to call the police in the face of a possible threat, so people have to take matters into their own hands.
justaguy2

Reply Tue 2 Jun, 2020 07:43 am
@izzythepush,
Absolutely, not a truer word spoken/written...

I nearly fell off my chair laughing when they said this...

Quote:
The nation is doing just fine.

...since it doesn't take any IQ at all to see how absurd that statement is given current events. Only entire city blocks being looted, burnt to the ground, the military having to backup the police in several cities right across the USA... Well, if that's a measurement of a country "doing just fine", I'd hate to think of what the opposite would look like...

Honestly, if they weren't serious, it would have been comical.
oralloy

Reply Tue 2 Jun, 2020 07:50 am
@justaguy2,
justaguy2 wrote:
Absolutely, not a truer word spoken/written...

Wrong. His lies about me are just as false as your lies about me.
0 Replies

Olivier5

Reply Tue 2 Jun, 2020 08:26 am
@oralloy,
I'm not asking for a good idea. I just want to know if black people are allowed to ask white people to leash their dog in the US.
MontereyJack

Reply Tue 2 Jun, 2020 08:27 am
@oralloy,
He did not attempt to kill her dog. That is totally your fevered imagination. imagining an extreme outcome, when you have no indication that someone is actually planning or executing that outcome,, and then treating your imagining as if it were fact.
oralloy

Reply Tue 2 Jun, 2020 08:28 am
@MontereyJack,
Wrong again. He told her that he was going to do something and she wasn't going to like it, and then he tried to lure her pet away from her.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Tue 2 Jun, 2020 08:29 am
@Olivier5,
Olivier5 wrote:
I'm not asking for a good idea. I just want to know if black people are allowed to ask white people to leash their dog in the US.

Then the answer is: yes.
MontereyJack

Reply Tue 2 Jun, 2020 08:31 am
@oralloy,
She DID call the police. In that call SHE threatened HIMimplicitly, and now she's being investigated properly for making false calls.
oralloy

Reply Tue 2 Jun, 2020 08:35 am
@MontereyJack,
There is nothing proper about lynching someone for calling the police when someone tries to harm her pet.

This is why people who face a threatening minority are better off taking matters into their own hands instead of calling the police.
Olivier5

Reply Tue 2 Jun, 2020 08:45 am
@oralloy,
Thank you, that clarifies.
oralloy

Reply Tue 2 Jun, 2020 08:48 am
@Olivier5,
I'm not sure what I clarified, but you're welcome. Stay safe from the virus.
Olivier5

Reply Tue 2 Jun, 2020 09:11 am
@oralloy,
It clarifies that black people are allowed to ask white people to leash their dogs in the US. What else?

Quote:
NYC Commission on Human Rights to probe Central Park ‘Karen’ Amy Cooper
By Yaron SteinbuchMay 27, 2020 | 7:00am | Updated

The New York City Commission on Human Rights has announced it is launching an investigation into the case of the white dog-walker who called the cops on a black man in Central Park.

“At a time when the devastating impacts of racism in Black communities have been made so painfully clear — from racial disparities in COVID-19 outcomes, to harassment of essential workers on the frontlines — it is appalling to see these types of ugly threats directed at one New Yorker by another,” said Sapna Raj, deputy commissioner of the Law Enforcement Bureau at the Commission on Human Rights.

“Efforts to intimidate Black people by threatening to call law enforcement draw on a long, violent and painful history, and they are unacceptable. We encourage Ms. Cooper to cooperate with the Commission and meaningfully engage in a process to address the harm that she has caused,” Raj added in a statement.

The commission said it learned of the incident from the video recorded by Christian Cooper, a black bird-watcher, who asked the white woman, Amy Cooper, to put a leash on her dog in the Central Park Ramble, in accordance with regulations.

Amy began approaching the man and snapped, “I’m going to tell them there’s an African American man threatening my life.”

The clip was shared on social media, sparking widespread outrage from viewers calling Amy a racist “Karen,” social media shorthand for white women who call the cops on black neighbors over harmless incidents.

https://nypost.com/2020/05/27/nyc-commission-on-human-rights-to-probe-central-park-karen-amy-cooper/
oralloy

Reply Tue 2 Jun, 2020 09:18 am
@Olivier5,
Quote:
NYC Commission on Human Rights to probe Central Park 'Karen' Amy Cooper

It's a mistake to call the police when you are faced with a threatening minority. The least-bad option is to take matters into your own hands and then slip away unnoticed before the police arrive.
MontereyJack

Reply Tue 2 Jun, 2020 09:19 am
@oralloy,
I don't see any nooses thrown over tree limbs and dead bodies hanging from them anywhere in this case. You keep talking in extreme hyperbole with racist imagery.
oralloy

Reply Tue 2 Jun, 2020 09:20 am
@MontereyJack,
There is nothing at all racist about defending your pet when a black man tries to murder it.
0 Replies

MontereyJack

Reply Tue 2 Jun, 2020 09:23 am
@oralloy,
You have openly advocated murder of someone who asked her to leash her dog, whose only action was trying to leash her dog when she failed to do so. Anything more is purely your fevered imagination.
oralloy

Reply Tue 2 Jun, 2020 09:24 am
@MontereyJack,
Self defense when a black man tries to kill your pet is not murder in any way.

I know progressives want black people to be allowed to kill with impunity, but enough is enough.
Olivier5

Reply Tue 2 Jun, 2020 10:10 am
@oralloy,
It is disgusting to lie to the police in order to threaten a perfectly fine man with death-by-cops. You would be able to understand that, if you weren't too busy playing the wannabe Nazi.
oralloy

Reply Tue 2 Jun, 2020 10:23 am
@Olivier5,
Godwin's law. I win.