Guns: how much longer will it take ....

oralloy

Reply Tue 28 Apr, 2020 07:04 pm
@MontereyJack,
MontereyJack wrote:
Mrs. Betty Bowers, America's Best Christian, debates, er, herself on guns.

That video is misleading. It pushes all sorts of falsehoods. The person who created it is pretty ignorant.
oralloy

Reply Tue 28 Apr, 2020 07:06 pm
@MontereyJack,
MontereyJack wrote:
No they don't
t, and no they don't seem to.

Your post is extremely vague. It is hard to tell what you are referring to.

But simply allowing people to carry guns in public, as is their Constitutional right in the first place, would solve all the problems that we have with massacres.
MontereyJack

Reply Tue 28 Apr, 2020 07:52 pm
@oralloy,
spot on more than ignorant.
MontereyJack

Reply Tue 28 Apr, 2020 07:55 pm
@oralloy,
nonsense when the nra says it, nonsense when you say it nonsense when steve paddock says it nonsense when nick cruz says it nonsense when Dylan roof says it.
oralloy

Reply Tue 28 Apr, 2020 08:13 pm
@MontereyJack,
That is incorrect. Reality isn't nonsense. Letting people protect themselves will prevent them from becoming victims.

And people have the right to carry arms anyway.
oralloy

Reply Tue 28 Apr, 2020 08:14 pm
@MontereyJack,
MontereyJack wrote:
spot on more than ignorant.

That is incorrect. Falsehoods are the opposite of spot on. And only ignorant people spout such falsehoods.
MontereyJack

Reply Tue 28 Apr, 2020 10:14 pm
@oralloy,
only ignorant people think facts are falsehoods.
MontereyJack

Reply Tue 28 Apr, 2020 10:15 pm
@oralloy,
no they don't.
oralloy

Reply Wed 29 Apr, 2020 10:03 am
@MontereyJack,
You're still extremely vague as to what you are attempting to deny, but either possible denial is incorrect.

Letting people carry guns will eliminate the problem of massacres, and people have the right to carry guns regardless.
oralloy

Reply Wed 29 Apr, 2020 10:04 am
@MontereyJack,
MontereyJack wrote:
only ignorant people think facts are falsehoods.

Note that you are the only person here who has been saying that facts are falsehoods.
MontereyJack

Reply Wed 29 Apr, 2020 10:17 am
@oralloy,
The problem is, what you repeat over and over as "facts" are not in fact facts but largely your own imaginings.
MontereyJack

Reply Wed 29 Apr, 2020 10:18 am
@oralloy,
No it will not.
oralloy

Reply Wed 29 Apr, 2020 10:25 am
@MontereyJack,
You're still so vague that I (and likely everyone else) can't tell what you are even referring to. It is useful when replying to a post with multiple points to give some indication of which point you are addressing.

However, whatever you are attempting to deny, no. Letting people defend themselves will do much to curtail the problem of massacres. And people have the right to carry guns regardless.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Wed 29 Apr, 2020 10:27 am
@MontereyJack,
MontereyJack wrote:
The problem is, what you repeat over and over as "facts" are not in fact facts but largely your own imaginings.

That is incorrect. All of my facts can be backed up with either a reputable cite or with sound logic (or both).
MontereyJack

Reply Wed 29 Apr, 2020 01:38 pm
@oralloy,
no they can't.
oralloy

Reply Wed 29 Apr, 2020 02:53 pm
@MontereyJack,
I've always backed up every one of my claims whenever someone asks me to, and you cannot provide any examples of me ever failing to do so.

I realize that you are afraid to challenge any of my facts (otherwise you would be trying to do so), but it's not very nice of you to misrepresent my record just because you aren't willing to challenge my claims.
RABEL222

Reply Wed 29 Apr, 2020 08:30 pm
@oralloy,
What a crock of -----.
oralloy

Reply Wed 29 Apr, 2020 09:09 pm
@RABEL222,
Not at all. It is wrong to misrepresent my record just because you aren't willing to confront my claims.
MontereyJack

Reply Wed 29 Apr, 2020 11:55 pm
@oralloy,
rabel is right.
oralloy

Reply Wed 29 Apr, 2020 11:59 pm
@MontereyJack,
Wrong again. It is highly unethical for you to misrepresent my record just because you aren't willing to confront my claims. Shame on you.