Guns: how much longer will it take ....

MontereyJack

Reply Thu 16 Jan, 2020 09:07 am
@oralloy,
you invariably ignore it and come up with one of your inane rationalizations.
MontereyJack

Reply Thu 16 Jan, 2020 09:09 am
@oralloy,
cite doesn't seem to work
oralloy

Reply Thu 16 Jan, 2020 09:11 am
@MontereyJack,
Yet another post where you do not provide any examples of anything that I am wrong about, and do not provide any examples of anyone having previously demonstrated that I am wrong about something.

Aren't you at least a little bit embarrassed?
oralloy

Reply Thu 16 Jan, 2020 09:20 am
@MontereyJack,
MontereyJack wrote:
cite doesn't seem to work

Whiny brats sometimes have whiny parents.
Article:
Quote:
PORTSMOUTH, Va. (AP) -- The father of a school shooting victim is calling for the resignation of a Virginia city council member who strapped an assault weapon to his chest during a vote to protect gun rights.

Fred Guttenberg, whose daughter Jaime Guttenburg was one of 17 killed at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School in Parkland, Florida, in 2018, tweeted that Portsmouth Councilman Nathan Clark's constituents "should not be forced to accept him engaging in open intimidation with his AR 15."

Historical milestone: First attempted abuse of a red flag law.
Article:
Quote:
DENVER (AP) -- A woman whose son was killed by Colorado State University police in 2017 is trying to have the guns of one of the officers involved confiscated under the state's new red flag law, a move the sheriff calls a classic example of how the controversial law can be abused.

In her Jan. 9 petition for an extreme risk protection order, Susan Holmes said there was a credible risk of unlawful or reckless use of a firearm by Phillip Morris because he threatened and killed her son, 19-year-old Jeremy Holmes, and because she said he has shown ongoing violence and aggression.

Morris' actions were investigated in the shooting and deemed justified by the district attorney, who noted that Morris tried to de-escalate the situation.
0 Replies

MontereyJack

Reply Thu 16 Jan, 2020 09:40 pm
@oralloy,
Not in the least embarrassed. You know I'm right.
oralloy

Reply Thu 16 Jan, 2020 09:44 pm
@MontereyJack,
You've never been right even once. That's why you always dodge the subject instead of backing up your claims.
revelette3

Reply Fri 17 Jan, 2020 09:58 am
Virginia Capital on Edge as F.B.I. Arrests Suspected Neo-Nazis Before Gun Rally
oralloy

Reply Fri 17 Jan, 2020 11:10 am
@revelette3,
More than likely the arrests are just part of a leftist plot to undermine a peaceful protest.
https://apnews.com/3f04b2def4bf5a304aab05838b59c362
revelette3

Reply Fri 17 Jan, 2020 11:39 am
@oralloy,
Oh, please. The leftist don't have that much power, wish we did.

The mayor temporarily banned guns from the grounds of the state capital. Those three were charged with advocating violence.
oralloy

Reply Fri 17 Jan, 2020 11:45 am
@revelette3,
Preventing people from carrying guns during a protest for the right to carry guns undermines the protest.
MontereyJack

Reply Sat 18 Jan, 2020 12:07 am
@oralloy,
Too many guns. Too many people having guns whohave no business having a gun carrying guns in too many places where there should be no gun, and using guns in too many places where guns should never be used is what the problem is and what the gun "rights" folks studiously ignore.
MontereyJack

Reply Sat 18 Jan, 2020 12:10 am
@oralloy,
Sounds to me exactly like just the kind of event Scalia said rugulationof firearms was permittedin his decision in Heller. I don't thon yo have a leg to stand on. As usual.
MontereyJack

Reply Sat 18 Jan, 2020 12:12 am
@oralloy,
tou're wrong. as usual.
oralloy

Reply Sat 18 Jan, 2020 12:13 am
@MontereyJack,
You cannot point out anyplace where I've ever been wrong about anything.
oralloy

Reply Sat 18 Jan, 2020 12:15 am
@MontereyJack,
MontereyJack wrote:
Sounds to me exactly like just the kind of event Scalia said rugulation of firearms was permitted in his decision in Heller.

Scalia never said that it was OK for progressives to silence demonstrations against their draconian policies.

MontereyJack wrote:
I don't thon yo have a leg to stand on. As usual.

I know that progressives hate free speech, but America is a free country and we have every right to protest when progressives try to violate our rights.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Sat 18 Jan, 2020 12:19 am
@MontereyJack,
MontereyJack wrote:
Too many people having guns who have no business having a gun carrying guns in too many places where there should be no gun, and using guns in too many places where guns should never be used is what the problem is and what the gun "rights" folks studiously ignore.

I know progressives really hate freedom, but America is a free country. Americans have every right to have guns and carry them in public.

That progressives see freedom as a problem is why progressives are no better than their terrorist buddies who also hate freedom.
MontereyJack

Reply Sat 18 Jan, 2020 12:45 am
@oralloy,
Conservstives hate freedon. They see no problem with the million Americans who will have their civil right to life denied by gun violence during the course of their lifetime. Instead they're doing everything in their power to increase the fatal toll of gun violence. Consevatives hate freedom.
oralloy

Reply Sat 18 Jan, 2020 12:47 am
@MontereyJack,
Falsely accusing conservatives of acting like progressives is pretty silly.

Preventing progressives from outlawing pistol grips on semi-auto rifles doesn't cause any fatalities.
0 Replies

glitterbag

Reply Sat 18 Jan, 2020 01:42 am
@MontereyJack,
And they are thrilled that thousands of toddlers and babies are in cages.....Keeping small children in concentration camps, and allowing Betsy DeVos to package children off to be adopted thru her family's network of child trafficking will make this country almost as odious as the people who ran the death camps. But it's 2020, and history will remember us as the country who ripped children away from their parents.....then lost track of them.....Shame on us.
oralloy

Reply Sat 18 Jan, 2020 01:53 am
@glitterbag,
Obama's the guy who started putting kids in cages. Don't go blaming us.

https://i.imgflip.com/2cvofi.jpg
https://flagandcross.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/07/Obam-Bordr-600-LA.jpg