Guns: how much longer will it take ....

oralloy

Reply Tue 3 Sep, 2019 03:37 am
@izzythepush,
I hope the moderators leave that up. You're really comical tonight.
Very Happy
izzythepush

Reply Tue 3 Sep, 2019 03:40 am
@oralloy,
I hope they do because you are extreme. You've already fantasised about killing all Italians, Hitler never went as far as that.

It's 10.39 am you imbecile. There's a thing a thing called time zones.
oralloy

Reply Tue 3 Sep, 2019 04:03 am
@izzythepush,
I don't understand the moderation entirely. Often it is straightforward, and blatant name-calling is removed. But sometimes blatant name-calling stays up. And sometimes comments that are so ridiculous that they can only be be laughed at are removed, depriving the world of the humor that they offered.

Thanks for making me think about the time. I'm up later than I intended to be, and I need to be back awake later this morning. So I'd better go grab a few hours of sleep.
0 Replies

Walter Hinteler

Reply Tue 3 Sep, 2019 06:26 am
https://i.imgur.com/ljFyZbw.jpg
Baldimo

Reply Tue 3 Sep, 2019 08:11 am
@izzythepush,
Quote:
I don't mean anything. We protect our children from the NRA something that horrifies you.

You want exactly what I said. The NRA protect's the 2nd Amendment which is a part of our Constitution, they are not the one's responsible for the mass shootings, only the mass shooters are responsible for the shootings.

Quote:
I note you become hysterical when your precious 2nd amendment gets threatened, but you keep quiet when Oralloy fantasises about sexually assaulting the corpses of children murdered by the NRA.

It's actually the other way around, anti-gunners get hysterical when people defend the 2nd Amendment. I haven't seen any such sexual fantasies, it's likely you just twisting around what was said. You have a habit of doing that.

Quote:
It doesn't take long for your true colours to come out.

My true colors to come out? This coming from the person who launches the nastiest personal attacks against people who disagree with him and with no justification for the attacks.
izzythepush

Reply Tue 3 Sep, 2019 08:24 am
@Baldimo,
Don't be ridiculous. The NRA do their level best to stop anything that will curb mass shootings. That makes them and their membership responsible.

And if you think they're not getting off on it you've not been reading Oralloy's posts about a toddler seriously wounded by gunfire.

The fact you're not remotely offended by anything Oralloy has posted on the subject confirms I've been right about you all along.
MontereyJack

Reply Tue 3 Sep, 2019 08:26 am
@oralloy,
The VOTERS voted for Hillary, may I remind you. Onnly the anti-democratic (small d) Electoral College put Trump in. We didn't want him, and don't now. The NRA has been discredited by the majority of the country.
neptuneblue

Reply Tue 3 Sep, 2019 08:38 am
@Baldimo,
Baldimo wrote:
it's likely you just twisting around what was said.

A comment was made in the heat of anger. Please refrain from defending any such comments. It was not defensible in any way.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Tue 3 Sep, 2019 09:01 am
@Baldimo,
Just let me get this right, you're fine with Oralloy joking about urinating on the bodies of innocents murdered by mass shooters, but you have a problem with me classifying that as sexual assault.

What if they were your family members Oralloy was talking about? Would that be acceptable?
neptuneblue

Reply Tue 3 Sep, 2019 09:07 am
@izzythepush,
It wasn't a joke,

And this needs shut down.

There is such a thing as crossing a line. That was it.

No more.
izzythepush

Reply Tue 3 Sep, 2019 09:10 am
@neptuneblue,
It wasn't a joke, but he was joking none the less.

This is fairly standard output from Oralloy, compared to what he says about Palestinian children and Meredith Kurcher and her family it's quite mild.

That's the sort of person he is, it wasn't something said in the heat of the moment, it's about par for the course, and it shouldn't be forgotten.

I doubt Oralloy is even aware of a line than can be crossed.
neptuneblue

Reply Tue 3 Sep, 2019 09:13 am
@izzythepush,
It doesn't need to be forgotten. It doesn't need glorified by talking about it either.

Take a deep breath and let it go.
izzythepush

Reply Tue 3 Sep, 2019 09:17 am
@neptuneblue,
I'm not glorifying it, I'm just pointing out what he did.

And you're as guilty about keeping it going as I am.
neptuneblue

Reply Tue 3 Sep, 2019 09:28 am
@izzythepush,
And you put yourself right on the same playing field.
izzythepush

Reply Tue 3 Sep, 2019 09:35 am
@neptuneblue,
I make no apologies for that. It's important to know the lengths some people will go to just to offend.
0 Replies

snood

Reply Tue 3 Sep, 2019 09:37 am
You two are on the same side.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Tue 3 Sep, 2019 10:03 am
@MontereyJack,
MontereyJack wrote:
The NRA has been discredited by the majority of the country.

The gun rights community does not care if people who hate the Constitution also hate us.

We care about saving the Constitution from people who hate the Constitution.

Actually, when people who hate the Constitution also hate us, that shows that we are doing something right.
0 Replies

RABEL222

Reply Tue 3 Sep, 2019 10:04 am
The nra is a front fir the gun and bullet industry. And that line that was referred to was crossed when Trump was selected.
oralloy

Reply Tue 3 Sep, 2019 10:05 am
@RABEL222,
No they aren't. The gun manufacturers are represented by the NSSF.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Tue 3 Sep, 2019 10:06 am
@Walter Hinteler,
Quote:
http://i.imgur.com/ljFyZbw.jpg

These two wannabe fascists are wrong. Ordinary rifles like the AR-15 are not a problem. And the Constitution protects our right to have them.